Login

Videos

Other Sensitives out there?

More
29 Mar 2011 11:00 - 29 Mar 2011 11:03 #81 by marchhier
One of the special qualities of us Sensitives is the feelings we get and trying to respond to them. I think being a detective is not far from alot of what we have to do. Alot of folks think things come to us very clear and most times then not we have to do alot of figuring out of what the heck we are feeling. I have the wounderful ability that when someone i am close with or just being around and something is wrong with them i get this burning feeling running in and out at the location of sickness..Well omce i figured out it was not hot flashes...:blush: It has come in handy for many people. Always go with what you feel.
Laurie
Last edit: 29 Mar 2011 11:03 by marchhier.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
29 Mar 2011 05:49 #82 by wanda543
It is funny that you say that about the mom thing. Because after I heard it and was convinced that it was not anyone in the house, i was saying in my mind "touch me here if you want to talk to me." It did twice when I asked. I basically told it to keep passing through and move on because I did not know who it was and did not want it to stay. Usually for me, contact starts with the "spider" feeling and then moving to a tingling. When my husband grandmother was ill, I got the tingling feeling so much, that i thought i was having a stroke. I thought for a minute, then told her that if it was her, thank you and it was time for her to move on now. When I got home, he told me she had passed.

More
29 Mar 2011 05:30 #83 by marchhier
Thank you..great to know..hope to chat soon.
:)
laurie

More
29 Mar 2011 05:29 #84 by marchhier
Hello Wanda,
That is great to hear. As far as the spider feeling on your hand, it is someone trying to get your attention. Sounds like your doing a good job working on your skills. I must say to becareful with the "mom" Quotes. As it happens to me very often. You have to make sure it is a good energy that is trying to contact you and not bad. From my ex. alot of bad energy's use the "Mom" calling out, because of course as us Mom's know it the the best thing to get our attention. Just protect yourself from the bad ones and you will be just fine. If i can help you in anyway let me know...it is great to talk to others with the same experiences.
have a great night
laurie

More
29 Mar 2011 04:49 #85 by wanda543
I am a little sensitive, but working on my skills. I know what it feels like when a spirit is near me, and I can tell if I know the person or not and usually who they are if I do know them. Last night after everyone in my house went to bed, I felt what I thought was a spider on my hand but nothing when I looked. I then heard someone say "mom" very loudly in my ear. I thought it was one of my kids, but they were all asleep. Hearing voices in my ear is not a normal occurrance.

More
29 Mar 2011 04:10 #86 by Jolefay
Yes, I am a sensitive in Georgia. Can't chat right now though. But did want ya to know you are not ALONE. :):)

More
29 Mar 2011 02:27 #87 by marchhier
I would love to meet some of the other sensitives on this site. I know you are out there..lol. Let's meet and chat.
Laurie

Time to create page: 0.397 seconds

Features