Login

Videos

Other Sensitives out there?

More
28 Nov 2011 06:03 #21 by lilbit0jd
I meant no offense to non professionals. What would be nice is learning to filter stimuli and to fine tune abilities.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
28 Nov 2011 05:56 #22 by Karmastrophic
Personally, I don't think one would be better than the other.

In my case, ignoring the fact I don't feel experienced enough to justify asking for payment, I just don't feel that my gifts are truly MINE. I feel like I should be using them to help others because they are given to me by God, and I feel like my abilities are really His...almost like I need to pay Him by using these abilities to help other people find peace, healing. This is how I view my personal situation.

• Kimber Chase
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
28 Nov 2011 05:54 #23 by Kimber Chase
Replied by Kimber Chase on topic Re: Other Sensitives out there?
Lil..I see ur logic but it's interesting that there is a stigma that a psychic medium is better if they're public figures... but I sse ur logic there ;o) Guess I never really thought about it since I don't make a living doing it but I'd bet good odds there are many here and about who are as good if not more gifted then a professionally paid psychic......including myself ;o) AND......I'm modest in addition to being sensitive too haha ;o)

• Kimber Chase
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
28 Nov 2011 05:50 #24 by Kimber Chase
Exactly why I don't work psych........except when they come thru and are placed on 72 hour holds and we ship them to ya ;o) My last psych patient tried to pull his face off with his bare hands........ really? shiver.

More
28 Nov 2011 05:50 #25 by lilbit0jd
Kimber, it depends. If I am sick and need a doctor I want the most skilled professional, who specializes in that field. If I am seeking out a medium and willing to pay them it is because I respect them and their work enough to do so.

• Kimber Chase
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
28 Nov 2011 05:46 #26 by Kimber Chase
Just out of couriousity do you think a professional medium is more capable of helping someone then a psychic who doesn't use their gifts for fee? Or just more available?

More
28 Nov 2011 05:41 #27 by Karmastrophic
I worked mainly inpatient psych with young adults and teenagers. Once we had a man react violently to an injection and he...well, I guess you'd say he was 'homicidal'. He went after another young man on the unit and the rest of the staff and patients scattered to hide in whatever unlocked room they found. I was the only staff member left on the floor and despite this man's behavior, I just had the sense he wouldn't hurt me. Looking back, I could have been seriously hurt by this guy, he was 6' tall and solid muscle, but I put myself between him & his target and even placed my hand on his chest - and if you've worked psych, you know you don't make physical contact with someone who's in a violent psychotic state unless you have enough muscle with you to take the person down. Touching them usually triggers an attack.

For some reason, though, I felt like that's what I was supposed to do, and I stood directly in front of him and put just one hand right above his heart...and for just a moment, he snapped out of it. Unfortunately, at that same time his target moved and drew his attention and the rage came back. But I kept myself between this man and his target, staying within a couple feet of him (easy strike range), but never once felt threatened myself. Even the other staff watching from the office remarked on the fact they also got the sense this man wouldn't do anything to me.

It was one of those moments in which I didn't try to overthink the impressions I was getting and just trusted them and went with it.

More
28 Nov 2011 05:39 #28 by lilbit0jd
That happened to me one other time. Years ago when I was first dating my daughters dad. He was renting a portion of a house. It was the first time I was there and it was odd. I looked at him square in the eye and said there is a reason I am to be afraid of you. He was like what? We grew up together. (our relationship was later volatile)
But, I said. There are two ghosts in this house. A male and a female. He went pale. Apparently the owner had died approx three feet from where he was sitting, and the bedroom had belonged to his daughter whom had committed suicide. That was why the house was sealed and rented out. I am not sure how or why I knew that then. But, it sure scared the hell out of him when I told him.

More
28 Nov 2011 05:32 #29 by lilbit0jd
I paid him. Gladly. My opinion is that when I need to see a "professional" they are worthy of their services. Its not like the people from psychic network that wrote letters to people to pay or bad things would happen. lol (had a client in my office that had happened to)
Back to the topic...I'll never forget the time I spent the night at a mans house I was dating. We had never spoke about religion before and his father had recently died. This was our morning conversation.
Me: Can I ask you a question.
Boyfriend: Sure.
Me: I know your father died a few months ago. Did he die in this house?
Boyfriend: Yes. Why?
Me: Because he woke me up.
Boyfriend: Shocked face
I then explained how I drempt he was in the doorway screaming How long was this going on and how rude it was for him that he had a woman over. In his house. The dream had woke me up and I had pushed him but he wouldn't wake up. It was when I tried to go back to sleep and something literally jumped on the bed and ripped my blankets off that I felt very unwelcome. From talking to him and a good friend of both of ours that his dad did act the way I had described and NEVER had allowed him to have a woman over in his house. I didn't know what to make of it at the time.

• Kimber Chase
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
28 Nov 2011 05:29 #30 by Kimber Chase
Karma...OH Snap I remember doing psych rotation for nursing internship......and I strongly believed there were a few cases of possession rather then psychiatric disorder. Cursing in Latin isn't in the DSM LOL. I had a hard time with locked psych units..the energy in there is SO intense.

Yah....to each their own I guess. Again I adore Chip but I won't be buying any Chip Coffee........coffee cups anytime soon. LOL ;o)

Time to create page: 0.401 seconds

Features