Login

Videos

Other Sensitives out there?

More
28 Nov 2011 18:54 #11 by zeptember
Yes I do agree, but dark experiences no thank you I've seen enough I tend not to mess with that Angel and his kind if I don't have to..yes I know that the dead are here with us walking around looking at us probably saying *what* if I have physic abilities I wish I could see the lotto instead of making things move, and seeing the dead haha..I will be safe out there u too:)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Kimber Chase
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
28 Nov 2011 18:42 #12 by Kimber Chase
Replied by Kimber Chase on topic Re: Other Sensitives out there?
Well Angelina...I'd say the same thing I say to every spirit that pops up in my personal space 'here we go again' ;o) It's been 'my' experience that poltergeist activity is caused by the energies of the living 99 percent of the time and NOT the dead. I was reading some interesting theories on the matter recently but people with traumatic experiences who tend to bottle up emotions rather than vent them end up exploding with bursts of negative energy which 'can' cause object within the blast pattern to move. I do not think you have to travel hundreds of miles to have a paranormal experience since there are far more spirits walking around all over the place then living people. They're everywhere. The whole world is a grave yard but yes, you're probably going to get a little bit more activity from a building that has age and history...and if you want a scary experience .. a building with dark history..then again..they're everywhere too. Happy hunting ;o)

More
28 Nov 2011 18:31 #13 by zeptember
Hi Kimber that is true about the old buildings as well what would you say if you seen people come out of your wall and into your hall way as I did and the only two people that I know were dead I saw face to face, others I come across to look at them and when I turn around and back they're gone, you know what was exciting and scary at the same time I was at my table typing as I am here and my bread flew off the microwave, I'm hoping it was my grandmother who passed a few weeks ago to say hi, the only thing I forgot to do was take a picture of the bread where it landed and see if anything was by it, cause there was a cold breeze as well..not sure about the floating softner i seen in my living room do, not sure what that was about .darn haha..but I do agree with you the buildings are old and at times i'm sure the stucko or what ever the paint falls and hits you at some point, unless you really see or been actually touched or tossed to say different. I would like to go and see for myself but no one want to go with me, then there are no buildings here there all occupied and the other buildings are closed to public..as soon as I find somewhere I'll try and check it out as well:)

• Kimber Chase
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
28 Nov 2011 17:31 #14 by Kimber Chase
Gale, when I was younger in my teens....I had more dream experiences early on...then I did awake experiences now......I used to keep a journal of all my dreams I felt were prophetic (not just the average crazy dreams) on my bedside table and I'd wake up first thing and document the dream in as much detail as possible. That seemed to help me out to go back and reference details when something actually happened along the lines of a past dream and it was handy to be go back and have the details ...written down as we tend to forget details the longer the dream has been in the past.

• Kimber Chase
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
28 Nov 2011 17:27 #15 by Kimber Chase
I totally agee w/ u C.....See I watch some of these people in the public eye and I just KNOW they're full of it (not Chip lol..lemme clear that up right now before angry Chip Coffee fans come beat me with Chip Coffee coffee mugs) hha...and I know because they're so 'vague' in their line of questioning...aka....."something has happened here!!!" well DUH......No chit the building is 200 years old....of course 'something' has happened there.......a lot of somethings have happened there LOL. I've never actually met anyone in person yet who is like me (ghost HUNTERS don't count because they're just documenting experiences). I'd like to...someday.

More
28 Nov 2011 15:41 #16 by Galehawk
I haven't learned how to fine tune my abitily's as well, I have dreams in which most of them came true.
I do belive I haveing a healing ability as well. But not 100% sure.

I think it's just something you have to practice at each day, but if you find someone who is willing to help i would take it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kimber Chase

More
28 Nov 2011 15:39 #17 by crystalcross

Kimber Chase wrote: ..there is a stigma that a psychic medium is better if they're public figures...

I think the reason the stigma exists is because anyone (and unfortunately it does happen quite often) can claim to be psychic, and be able to see, hear, or communicate with spirits. And I think the popular belief is that if someone has made it to a level of being a public medium, they must have proven themselves at some point.

The truth is, there are probably more public and "for hire" psychics and mediums which are not what they say, than there are non-public ones. In the short time that I've run this site, I've had the pleasure of talking to many individuals who have been blessed with gifts. Some are public, but most are never heard of or from.
The following user(s) said Thank You: amoonwolfe

More
28 Nov 2011 15:33 #18 by crystalcross

Kimber Chase wrote: Just out of couriousity do you think a professional medium is more capable of helping someone then a psychic who doesn't use their gifts for fee? Or just more available?

Actually I think being a professional has nothing to do with the ability. I personally relate it a bit to flight training. The more you use it, and practice your gifts the better and more controlled you become at it. The word "Professional" doesn't really fit into that definition. You could just as easily practice in the shadows as you could in the lime-light.

• Kimber Chase
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
28 Nov 2011 06:24 #19 by Kimber Chase
hmmmmmm well good question. I wouldn't begin to know how to instruct someone how to fine tune their abilities since mine have always just been with me and developed as I grew into an adult. Or it could be I just became better at reacting to my experiences. I do think meditation helps a lot though. Like for example... I 100 % know that my husband is burning a hole with his eyes thru my back because I'm on the computer on his birtday........turns around...YUP I was right haha ;o) night y'all

More
28 Nov 2011 06:08 #20 by Karmastrophic
I agree. I don't know what I'm capable of doing, or how to tap into it at will. It just seems to be there when I've really needed it, but I have no clue how it all works. I do truly feel that this is my calling, though, and I would love to somehow find out how to discover my full potential. I have absolutely no clue how to do this, and haven't been able to really trust in my impressions - whether I'm right or if I'm just imagining things or projecting my own thoughts or feelings into a situation.

Time to create page: 0.415 seconds

Features