Login

Videos

Other Sensitives out there?

More
20 Dec 2011 02:49 #1 by Blue
Hi all nice to meet everyone...nice to meet like minded people and other sensitives...Peace Blue

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
17 Dec 2011 02:31 #2 by GothicVampKitten
Hello everyone. I actually grew into my abilities and am still trying to develop them more. I'm clairaudient, empathic, a healer, as well as a few other things. I just found this site, and I'm extremely happy to know that there is a spot for others and I to chat. Hopeful to talk to everyone soon! :)

By the way, yes, I also get migranes. They normally occur when I've been trying to focus too hard on opening something for an extended period of time as well.

More
06 Dec 2011 02:38 #3 by runawaygypsy
Nothing really recently going on except the migraines. I watch paranormal shows every night and usually fall asleep with them playing, so I don't think they attribute to anything here, unless they are in part responsible for my sensitivities increasing.

More
06 Dec 2011 01:50 #4 by RussJohnson74
There can be multiple things that can cause that. This may sound wierd but when I watch Ghost hunting shows I tend to get visitors at my house. Try and think about who, or what, is goin on around you that may have changed recently. The answer may be there.

More
05 Dec 2011 20:39 #5 by runawaygypsy
I do have some blockers, but more for the sounds... I work with the public so often that I feel like I am often numbed, but sometimes I do come home from work & feel like someone has bashed me over the head with a hammer...

More
05 Dec 2011 20:34 #6 by Tresses Of Nephthys
If you allow yourself to be too open, sometimes that causes a headache. You take too much in, in builds up in certain parts of your body and causes that pain. You have to figure out what it is you need to do so you are not running with the faucet wide open 24/7. That should help with the headaches.

More
05 Dec 2011 20:25 #7 by runawaygypsy
Just had a quick question to other sensitives out there. I have been sensitive all my life, as well as a healer. In the last year, I feel like I have become more sensitive (seeing more, hearing more) as well as having developed migraines (which are supposed to be hereditary, but nobody on my side of the family has complained of them...) Has anyone else had this happen to them?

• Kimber Chase
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
28 Nov 2011 20:09 #8 by Kimber Chase
Replied by Kimber Chase on topic Re: Other Sensitives out there?
ya I think Lucifer is still lil butt hurt about getting evicted outta heaven.

More
28 Nov 2011 19:47 #9 by zeptember
so true, I have had my share with the devil and it's little dark followers, what the good thing is that St. Michael will always take him away, as I keep him with me at all times, one thing my mom told be days before she died and I will remember this always is the she met the Devil and he ask her to change her religion God does not like Roman Catholics I asked her what she said she said to it *f*** u I will not leave God for u and she looked at me and said don't ever show weakness to it or u will loose, the Devil is real and he know's i have two kids, that I will never forget,,plus it didn't work cause when I see dark shadows or hear the grunt voices I run out of my room which tell u I didn't listen very well I still get scared..I so have a lot to learn in this world of ours.

• Kimber Chase
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
28 Nov 2011 19:24 #10 by Kimber Chase
Replied by Kimber Chase on topic Re: Other Sensitives out there?
I am not sure how it works for others but I don't get to choose what or who comes my way...whether it be human or non-human entities. I've dealt with both pretty consistently over the years. I have done some pretty fierce battle with the darker side of paranormalism (my own word haha). The demonic don't really like me much lol. miserable little creatures they are. I specifically had the the Angelic Seal of St. Michael with angelic script tattooed on my right arm just to remmind ME....I have back up when it gets too intense.

Time to create page: 0.404 seconds

Features