Login

Other Sensitives out there?

More
27 Nov 2011 21:14 #51 by crystalcross

TressesOfNephthys wrote: And her "freaking out" about it isn't going to help anyone involved.

You're so right. One of the worst reactions you can have to any paranormal energy is one of fear. That can in turn feed the negative energy and also fear leaves an opening for control. Just like in life, when you fear someone you are actually given them control. Because they can control your actions based on your fear of them. The same holds true of spirit and spirit energies. A reaction of fear, gives them control to manipulate you. Not in a sense as you would normally think in terms of a "possession", but more in terms of psychological manipulation. Also when you go down the road of fear, you open the door to being worn down.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
27 Nov 2011 20:59 #52 by Tresses Of Nephthys
I think one of you will have to try finding someone who will be able to rid her home of this negative energy once and for all. Someone who specializes in energy work, healing the home and those within. She will not be able to rid the house of all the residual negativity on her own. And her "freaking out" about it isn't going to help anyone involved.

More
25 Nov 2011 22:57 #53 by RussJohnson74
My son is also 4.

I'm going to try and talk my ex into letting me keep him full-time. That way I can work wih him on controlling his ability and controlling the influence of other forces. Thankfully she has known what I'm capable of from the time we got to know each other. I've never tried smudging mainly because I've never had the need to. I have heard of it but not sure what is used. I may have my ex try that at her place. Since that is where the negitive influence is cased. Since it is not my house I have little influence.

Just had a thought. Can I get someone to throw me ideas on helping her deal? The paranormal has always freaked her out so I've always had to deal with it. If she can not gain control in her house I'm afraid it could move to my other 2 children. Any ideas will help my friends.

More
25 Nov 2011 18:33 #54 by Tresses Of Nephthys
Russ, how old is your son, out of curiosity?

My daughter is 4 and has said some interesting things about not liking her room. I did smudge once but i think i need to do it again since tonight's the new moon. As far as seeing spirits, I don't think she has yet but she did predict the birth of a friend's baby when she was two. She came out of her room yelling, "Baby Emma!" even though this was about 3 weeks before the due date I thought I won't be surprised to here that my daughter was right. Sure enough later that night we got word the baby had been born. After talking to the baby's parents it seems my daughter's prediction happened right around the time our friend went into labor.

More
25 Nov 2011 05:43 #55 by RussJohnson74
Just glad I can help. My family is rich in sensitives. I feel I got lucky because my mother and grandmother understood and believed. So they were able to nurture and aid me. I have a cousin that wasn't as lucky. His mother (my Aunt) had worked on denying the possiblity of supernatural forces. After going on a ghost humt she had an experience that has changed it. She had him medicated at about the same age as my youngest son is now for the same issues.
The following user(s) said Thank You: crystalcross

More
25 Nov 2011 05:32 #56 by crystalcross
Russ,

Glad to have you here. Actually you bring up a Brilliant point! About the Anti-psychotic drugs. I wonder how many sensitives have gone misdiagnosed as having some form of mental disorder just because science or modern medicine refuses to acknowledge that there may be more than what we see with our eyes.

A dear friend of mine suffers from a true psychotic disorder, so I know first hand what its looks like. Or at least one form of it. I'm wondering just how many people out there are hiding their ability because they feel that it may land them in some institution or medicated.

Thanks for breaching the topic.

Rob (cc)

More
25 Nov 2011 05:27 #57 by RussJohnson74
It has been refreshing to see and chat with people on this site. I agree with CC. Sensatives can be very beneficial on hunts.

On a seperate matter. My youngest child is showing signs of being a sensitive also. At his age I was tossing malicious spirits out of the places I have lived. My son does not live with me full time and I feel he is under spiritual attack when he stays with others. Could all of you please add him to your prayer lists as I begin battling these forces. The "Experts" are talking about putting him on anti-psychotic meds and I (plus any other sensitives that have been through this) am going to have to fight tooth and nail to prevent this.

Thank you

More
25 Nov 2011 04:59 #58 by Karmastrophic
I'm looking forward to getting to know the others. Thanks to you, CC, for the hard work on the boards - they look great!
The following user(s) said Thank You: crystalcross

More
25 Nov 2011 04:55 #59 by crystalcross
I'm so happy to see that the sensitives are starting to become more vocal again here. Its been a while, and it was sorely missed.

I personally think that no paranormal research can be complete without the help of a valued sensitive on the team.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Karmastrophic

More
25 Nov 2011 04:47 #60 by zeptember
Hi Laurie, I too can feel the touches or if anything comes around me, I can see them if they are strong and want me too, I didn't understand it as a child but now that I am old haha I have more understanding to it and still at times when I get it by surprise it does scare me, there are so many stories I can tell you about what I see, hear, feel it still makes me go wow..I would love to chat with you talk with me anytime:) Angie :)

Time to create page: 0.411 seconds

Features