Login

Videos

Other Sensitives out there?

• Dollarkill
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
28 Nov 2011 00:38 #41 by Dollarkill
Replied by Dollarkill on topic Re: Other Sensitives out there?
Hello, I am new to this website. I browsed the forum and found this thread. I am what some call a "sensitive"; having the abilities of empath and object reading. Though these abilities are sorely in need of developing. I've gone my entire life so far without the ability to properly ground myself from input, nor control when the input arrives. I'd love to learn that.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Kimber Chase
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
28 Nov 2011 00:36 #42 by Kimber Chase
Replied by Kimber Chase on topic Re: Other Sensitives out there?
No way......ur not a freak. Hey I work in emergency medicine AND i'm an empathetic medium.....If we were freaks I'd have to 5150 myself for a psych hold LOL. There are a lot of us out here ;o)

• Kimber Chase
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
27 Nov 2011 22:23 #43 by Kimber Chase
That's awesome ;o) I am a trauma nurse by profession and an empath (don't use the term psychic medium) by God's grace. I have never thought about doing professional readings...I have my hands full with the spirits looking for assistance 24-7 as it is....let alone the living. Guess we are all unique in our approaches to the spiritual realm are.

• Kimber Chase
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
27 Nov 2011 22:15 #44 by Kimber Chase
Oh....don't get me wrong I think Chip is an amazing person and sensitive I just disagree with the 400 dollar an hour pay pal phone readings ect. Giving to a church is optional. I don't ever use my abilities for financial gain it's just not MY thing and I don't agree with it, then again I don't do professional readings for a living. Chip does help many people especially children. Still going to have to agree to disagree with the charging money for it it though.

More
27 Nov 2011 22:05 #45 by lilbit0jd
Churches do it every day. ahem.
Chip is very endearing in person. His work with children is what prompted me to bring my son. He even gave him blessed metals to wear for comfort. I do understand what you are saying about "charging for services" as it can be for lack of a better term, bad juju. But,the work he does is full time.

More
27 Nov 2011 22:04 #46 by irisheyes1223
kimber i agree! i believe people shouldnt use their gifts to make money! that is why all my investigation i do are free. We are a non profit origination.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kimber Chase

• Kimber Chase
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
27 Nov 2011 21:57 #47 by Kimber Chase
Although I absolutely adore Chip Coffee and his abilities I'm quite against using your 'gifts' and/or abilities for financial profit. If you're given a 'gift' it's to help others (living and dead) not sure financial gain was ever supposed to be a part of the equasion.. :silly:

More
27 Nov 2011 21:38 #48 by crystalcross
Well first let me say that I'm glad that your son at least has a parent that understands and doesn't simply dismiss what he sees as some childish attempt at attention.

I'm also glad you went to see Chip Coffey. Although I know that some do not agree with what he does, and how he does it. I personally think he does great work, and that he's helped a lot of people accept their gift who previously were simply afraid of it.

And you're right, be it a recognized therapist or someone who can understand his position, its important to have someone to talk to that knows the position you are in. I think that is one reason that we've created the Sensitives corner. There are many sensitives out there who are still learning about their abilities. And there is always great comfort in discussion between your peers.

Glad you made it here! And I hope when the time is right, he will to.

More
27 Nov 2011 21:36 #49 by Kit911
My best friend's son is sensitive for sure when he was 4 he started talking and playing with Nicholas. I was listening to him one day and he started counting in Spanish, we told him that's fantastic are you learning that in JK he said no it was something Nicholas taught him to do. Another time he started singing a beautiful song and I asked him if that was a song that mom listened too again no, it was Nicholas who taught it to him. I asked how old Nicholas was and he said a little older than him. I asked if I could some time get to meet him he said probably not because mommy doesn't like him so he only comes to see him when he knows that he's by himself.
He's never done anything bad and then blame it on his invisible friend as his mom puts it. I told her that this Nicholas doesn't appear to want to harm him in any way so let it be. I find it curious based on the name of the person that he has such a strong spanish background. Her son is 6 now and can count, read the alphabet in Spanish and he's now putting some words together. I'm wondering when he says that he's older if he's afraid to say it's an adult.

When I go into her house the mood is always calm and friendly, there doesn't appear to be any tension. I was there for supper one night and went to sit down, he asked that I sit beside him at the table because Nicholas likes me and would like for me to sit between the two of them. I could feel almost like there was a frizzle of energy to my left and the hair on my arm was standing up but I didn't have any goose bumps, again it wasn't a bad energy I wonder how long this person will stay around and why? :unsure:

More
27 Nov 2011 21:29 #50 by lilbit0jd
I want to say that I am a sensitive, as I have had things that happen I cannot explain, and it required further study. I chose to have my son medicated. He needs to be able to deal with his emotional state. Head/emotions need to agree. He was seeing shadow men and persons in the home he said seemed to be trying to communicate with him. He identifies himself as a christian. I do not. I do believe in the paranormal,and study. When it first happened we were honest with his therapist. I was scared. But, things were happening to me at the same time so I couldn't dismiss them. His therapist knows I am "science" minded. I then took him to meet Chip Coffey. Another person there described to my son the man he was seeing. I shot my son a look because he hadn't mentioned it. The most important thing is to go to therapy. That way a sensitive has a place to vent emotions. What is happening is other energies realize they are sensitive and attempt communication. Which can create a porthole. Fear and negative emotions attract these things. It is how you deal. Understanding what it is and identifying it is the first step. Not necessarily prayer, smudging. From what I have learned if a porthole has happened and it it closed improperly something trapped can get angry or confused and attack inhabitants. Also prayer works best when one can "name" the identity and if the inhabitants want prayer. I don't as a rule see things. I feel them. But, during an emotional time, my daughter saw a shadow start on the wall and start to manifest into form. It had in fact been in the same place my son told me the day before he'd seen one. If he is crazy we all are. We don't share these things with my daughter as they frighten her and I know energies draw from that.
The following user(s) said Thank You: crystalcross

Time to create page: 0.413 seconds

Features