Login

Videos

in need of help

More
15 May 2011 00:28 #51 by sixsense
Replied by sixsense on topic Re: in need of help
Keep up your strength, think positive. You know we will help you in anyway that we can...I know I will be there for you...we all will..."hugs":)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 May 2011 19:54 #52 by shanwvr88
Replied by shanwvr88 on topic Re: in need of help
That's good to hear Kim! All of us here are thinking of you and saying prayers and doing all we can to support you through this. Although we can't physically be there with you, we'll all be with you in spirit sending you strength and positivity to make it through. Big hugs to you hun!

More
14 May 2011 19:47 #53 by thirst4kim
Replied by thirst4kim on topic Re: in need of help
hey everyone just thought id let you all know the paranormal team will be here tomorrow at 8:00 pm to do there investigation. i hope they can tell what this thing is and how to get rid of it

More
14 May 2011 02:16 #54 by xaz
Replied by xaz on topic Re: in need of help
when i do a demon extraction, it is 25-35k bank hold on money, i bring myself and 1 or 2 dogs, i dont sleep for the whole time, can speak in several languages, results guaranteed or no pay due....

More
14 May 2011 02:10 #55 by xaz
as long as this has been being discussed, it is a bit more than a passing issue, it is a big problem, that is mt field of work

More
14 May 2011 02:00 #56 by shanwvr88
I figured she could at least give her some advice and maybe point her in a direction seeing as how she's from the same state that we're in.

More
14 May 2011 01:56 #57 by xaz
katie is a good demonoligist, but not an extractor, i am an extractor, and can remove, very expensive, because it may result in death

More
14 May 2011 01:05 #58 by shanwvr88
Hope things are looking up for you. When you get a chance check out katieboyd.net. it's the site for Katie Boyd. She's an extremely well renowned demonologist/ occultist in new hampshire. You may want to send her an email just letting her know what's been going on and the history of your mothers actions. She might also have some great advice and input for you too.

More
14 May 2011 00:04 #59 by sixsense
Replied by sixsense on topic Re: in need of help
Great idea Kim, also say the prayer of St Michael everyday, Show them your getting stronger instead of the other way around...:)

More
13 May 2011 23:59 #60 by thirst4kim
Replied by thirst4kim on topic Re: in need of help
i just bought a st Micheal pendent im gonna get it blessed and were it

Time to create page: 0.416 seconds

Features