Login

in need of help

More
04 Jun 2011 03:31 #11 by thirst4kim
Replied by thirst4kim on topic Re: in need of help
im having issues again with the same entity he scratched my mom any advice?:dry:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
25 May 2011 23:03 #12 by sixsense
Replied by sixsense on topic Re: in need of help
I have tears in my eyes. I'm so happy for you Kim. And to find out you have a gift to is also amazing. It does feel good to feel alive. Be alive, don't ever forget that feeling you have. If a bad day comes along, smile and remember where you've been. Your a strong woman, enjoy your new and happy life!..:)

More
25 May 2011 20:09 #13 by thirst4kim
i am truly happier

More
25 May 2011 20:07 #14 by shanwvr88
Replied by shanwvr88 on topic Re: in need of help
I'm so glad they could help rid you of the evil that plagued you and give you clarity with your abilities. You seem so much calmer and happier.

More
25 May 2011 20:06 #15 by intuitivegal27
Replied by intuitivegal27 on topic Re: in need of help
That is amazing kim!! :)

More
25 May 2011 19:56 #16 by thirst4kim
This is what happen at the Shaman

so i went to the grove with my mom in law and jay went with me we sat in a cercal and in my demeaner changed i came back and goton there healing table they had to cover me up cause i was so cold they placed there hands on me and i was gone he came though he told them to let me meaning him the fuck up they didnt they prayed over me put tabbaco and corn meal on my heart and a cross made with fethers he got pissed off he kept going in and out of me he annointed me with oil and it started growling at them swaering and fighting toget up my mom had to help holdme down he blew smoke from a pease pip and steve was like chansing it with the smoke around me the doused me with sage and i came too looked between my mom and jay and saw who it was it was a man who had raped me while i was growing up i first yelled leave me alone you have no right to use my body but more in a little girls voice then by the end i was screaming it like a big women and then he was gone i took 3 pine cones and thought about him and blew into the cone then the 2 one thought of all the bad things in my life and blew into the cone then i thought of the person i wanted to be and my happyness and blew into the cone steve gave me a crystal and i placed it over my heart and thought of all the happy thing and he let me keep the crystal we went out back and did a north south east and west ritual and offerd tabbaco corn meal and sage and burned the pine cones then we stood and talked about my gifts i found out im a medeum and a claravoint and also a healer and with me and my mom being a sensitive we are stronger together and i found that my job is to send message from the dead and help them " cross over" and my mom in law is to help me i healed mine and my mom chuwawa he had a bad eye and i put my energy into him and he has not had a problem since we also learned to growned ourselfs so nothing can enter with out my permission

This is how i feel now
I have lived a hard life I don't want that life anymore. The sun is brighter. The clouds are clearer. I want my life to end happy. for the first time, the thunder sounds so beautiful. The wind feels so good. The earth feels so alive. I am no longer caged inside myself. i have found the light of happiness. Have you ever truly felt the rain? The gentleness as it falls? The air after a storm, it smells so sweet. To truly love life is the best feeling of all. I am Happy. My life I chose to stay and to end happily.

• sleepy1md
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
25 May 2011 19:04 #17 by sleepy1md
Replied by sleepy1md on topic Re: in need of help
So happy for you my friend.

More
25 May 2011 18:57 #18 by thirst4kim
i pray every night and i am well protected the spirit light network really helped me not only with my problem but with my gifts as well thank you all for your support you all are truly good friends

More
25 May 2011 14:35 #19 by hometwnbrat
Replied by hometwnbrat on topic Re: in need of help
yes you feel sooo much lighter!!! like you was carrying something heavy and now u finally aren't! good idea tto keep praying for protection though?!!

More
24 May 2011 00:37 #20 by undertaker1
Replied by undertaker1 on topic Re: in need of help
awsome glad to her things will be good for you for now on.

Time to create page: 0.418 seconds

Features