Login

Videos

in need of help

More
12 May 2011 00:52 #81 by shanwvr88
Replied by shanwvr88 on topic Re: in need of help
I've had the unfortunate opportunity of speaking with "it" a couple times and it's very intelligent and very strong. It's gonna put up a nasty fight when it comes time.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 May 2011 00:48 #82 by shanwvr88
Replied by shanwvr88 on topic Re: in need of help
The shaman that I had spoken with about Kim strongly feels that it's a shape shifter and that it's an evil human spirit with demonic powers behind it.

More
12 May 2011 00:27 #83 by hometwnbrat
Replied by hometwnbrat on topic Re: in need of help
yeah kim said her dad told her when he was on his deathbed!

More
12 May 2011 00:25 #84 by crystalcross
Replied by crystalcross on topic Re: in need of help

hometwbrat wrote: ...asked the demons to watch over her like angels...

Unfortunately, that's like asking a thief to watch your jewelry. He will likely watch it intently for a while, but in the long run he will steal it. Any deal with evil is bound to come out differently than planned.

More
12 May 2011 00:13 #85 by hometwnbrat
Replied by hometwnbrat on topic Re: in need of help
kim mentioned in the very first post that her father told her that her mom was into satanism and asked the demons to watch over her like angels but now she and her husband are being harmed!

More
11 May 2011 23:48 #86 by undertaker1
Replied by undertaker1 on topic Re: in need of help
Well thats good hope they cn help. I am wondering if there is something bad that was done in that home dealing with evil

More
11 May 2011 23:45 #87 by thirst4kim
Replied by thirst4kim on topic Re: in need of help
yeah the paranormal group is coming over tomorrow at 7:00 pm to talk to me

More
11 May 2011 23:19 #88 by undertaker1
Replied by undertaker1 on topic Re: in need of help
I agree sounds like your experience is frightening. But we all are trying to help and you may need a in home helper to rid you of this.

More
11 May 2011 18:45 #89 by paranormaleffects
Hey, I would like to hear more about your story...below is a little bit about what i'm involved in and like I mentioned earlier I'm wondering if you are open to sharing your story with me via e-mail...

For many, having a paranormal or unexplained experience can be intriguing and exciting. For others, it can be traumatizing… sometimes to a debilitating point in their lives. Issues such as fears/phobias, nightmares, insomnia, withdrawal/isolative behaviors, difficulties at work or at home, disconnect from family/friends can result.

As with any trauma, the effects can take an emotional and sometimes physical toll. But with therapeutic assistance, you don’t have to let the effects overwhelm your life. You can overcome it.

Our new documentary-type show for a major cable network is aimed at helping those who’ve been traumatized by a past paranormal or supernatural encounter. The program will be driven by the personal stories of individuals who are struggling to cope with the emotional and unsettling aftermath of their experience(s). They will have an opportunity to work one-on-one with a therapist specialized in trauma in working through their fears and anxiety.

Our intention is not to debunk or prove a phenomenon. Rather, the focus will be on the trauma that has resulted from the claimed experience as well as the therapeutic assistance that’s involved in helping the individual heal and re-gain a healthy, grounded life.

We are searching for those willing to share their story and receive help at the same time. Therefore, If you or someone you know has been adversely affected by a past or recent paranormal/supernatural experience or you’d like more information, please email us. We’d like to hear your story and see if we can help. This is a chance to show others they are not alone in what they’re going through.

Contact us at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. or This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Screaming Flea Productions () is experienced in producing such programs in a sensitive, respectful manner especially when it involves therapeutic assistance. One example is Hoarders on A&E. We’ve also produced shows for other networks such as History Channel, Biography Channel, National Geographic, and Discovery.
The following user(s) said Thank You: crystalcross, zydecopolka

• sleepy1md
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 May 2011 18:41 #90 by sleepy1md
Replied by sleepy1md on topic Re: in need of help
Are you only seeing the one?

Time to create page: 0.573 seconds

Features