Login

Videos

in need of help

More
21 May 2011 20:33 #31 by SugarBear7707
Replied by SugarBear7707 on topic Re: in need of help
Hello Kim,

It sounds like there is a darkness growing. It's hard to prevent these types of attacks, but it is all in how you handle them. Just focus and realize that you have the strength and the courage to fight back. Do not let yourself feel as though you have no control, you do. Faith is the key. Find faith in yourself and faith with bring you through.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• sleepy1md
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
21 May 2011 18:20 #32 by sleepy1md
Replied by sleepy1md on topic Re: in need of help
Continue to have faith Kim. Be strong in the Lord and the power of His might. You are strong and gifted. Don't give up.

More
21 May 2011 17:24 #33 by thirst4kim
Replied by thirst4kim on topic Re: in need of help
:dry: going to that grove tomorrow. Betty senses its a human spirit. it getting worse. he talks though me. i saw a video jay took of me last night. with me being a sensitive I've dealt with a lot of human spirits. why is this one so hard on me. jay told Betty something needs to be done with me tonight. if not hes gonna call the cops and have them put me away. I'm guessing she talked him out of it. cause the cops have not shown up. yet. I'm about ready to put myself away. jay and mom said it has something to do that happen in my past. but wont tell me. :unsure: they also said I'm letting this ........ whatever the f*ck it is into me. I've already hurt 2 of my animals. I asked them to lock me in my room till tomorrow.so no one and no pets get hurt but they wont. the whole house fought last night. i feel like my feelings i have to hides. my dreams I can't find. I'm' losing my mind. I'm fallen behind. I can't find my place. I'm losing my faith. My fallen from grace. I'm all over the place.

I have never felt so alone in a crowed room. Will the hurt ever stop?

More
21 May 2011 03:44 #34 by hometwnbrat
Replied by hometwnbrat on topic Re: in need of help
i am very happy for you kim and relieved to hear that you do sound like your feeling better! you sound less worrisome and i am glad that you are!!

More
19 May 2011 00:49 #35 by crystalcross
Replied by crystalcross on topic Re: in need of help
Glad to hear things are taking a turn for the better!

More
19 May 2011 00:04 #36 by sixsense
Replied by sixsense on topic Re: in need of help
I never heard you sound so happy Kim. I can see the smile on your face. No way but up and better from here on. Good Luck...:)

More
18 May 2011 22:34 #37 by thirst4kim
i have been contacted by the spirit light network they asked me to go to a place called the sacred healing grove in mason NH. I agreed to go. My husband is taking me ether this weekend or next weekend. They will do there best to rid me of what is plaguing me. so i got my st Michael pendent on with my grandfathers key, i feel well protected. thank you Shannon for getting in contact with the spirit light network.

More
18 May 2011 17:48 #38 by thirst4kim
hey everyone look what i got today

it my st Michale's pendent.I asked god to bless it and watch over me and everyone who is involved with my situation.I had an awesome good night sleep thanks to Shannon. she had my guardian angel watch over me. i never felt so safe. thank you Shannon. thank you all for helping me. ive. never known true friends like this. you are all the best.:cheer:
Attachments:

More
17 May 2011 21:31 #39 by undertaker1
Replied by undertaker1 on topic Re: in need of help
Lets show this thing whos boss.

More
17 May 2011 21:29 #40 by sixsense
Replied by sixsense on topic Re: in need of help
Hive Five...A## Kicking Demon team..;)

Time to create page: 0.453 seconds

Features