Login

in need of help

More
23 May 2011 23:25 #21 by sixsense
Replied by sixsense on topic Re: in need of help
Thank God!!, I'm so glad you were helped. I can feel your happiness from here. Take a deep cleansing breath and enjoy your life! :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
23 May 2011 16:02 #22 by hometwnbrat
Replied by hometwnbrat on topic Re: in need of help
that is soo awesome kim!! im glad it stopped hurting you!!!

• sleepy1md
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
23 May 2011 16:02 #23 by sleepy1md
Replied by sleepy1md on topic Re: in need of help
Oh Kim! That is so wonderful to hear! I am so happy for you. *high five I knew you would get through this on top baby girl!!! *big hugs

More
23 May 2011 15:59 #24 by thirst4kim
Replied by thirst4kim on topic Re: in need of help
hey everyone good news found out it was. my mother had an ex boyfriend who attached himself to me after he died. i had the best sleep last night. the spirit light network really helped me. :woohoo: im no longer gonna get hurt anymore. i feel so much better. happier lighter and above all free. :P

More
23 May 2011 04:07 #25 by amoonwolfe
Replied by amoonwolfe on topic Re: in need of help
First, have your home exterminated. It sounds like you may have a serious spider infestation and that needs to be addressed first. Second you need to lay a salt circle around your bed immediately before retiring to keep any problematic spirits at bay. Do you have a Dream Catcher? if you do, replace it immediately, burning the old one in a firepit or similar location. DO NOT just throw it in the trash lest all the negativity be unleashed right back into your dreams. The only way to banish the negativity is by burning.

Third, check your mattress for signs of bedbug infestation, the little beggars are everywhere now. Posh hotels to absolute pits alike and they have hit more private residences than I care to think about. I know one person who picked them up on public transportation! Ugh. Your spirit issue may well be tied to you personally.

Ask your clergy of choice for a house blessing and feel free to add lavender scent to your space immediately before retiring, as it may help deter the experiences. As you periodically rouse during the night, the lavender will reinforce that you are safe and protected. You should see a meaningful reduction in the experiences or at least their severity within 5 days of following through. Best of luck

• sleepy1md
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
22 May 2011 20:04 #26 by sleepy1md
Always hun.

More
22 May 2011 19:59 #27 by thirst4kim
hey everyone im going to the grove tonight between 6:30 and 7:00. please send me your good thought and prayers

• sleepy1md
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
22 May 2011 14:53 #28 by sleepy1md
Good luck hun. Be strong.

More
22 May 2011 14:15 #29 by zydecopolka
Replied by zydecopolka on topic Re: in need of help
Best of luck, Kim! I'll try to send some good vibes your way at the appointed hour. You'll be in my thoughts.

<3

More
22 May 2011 05:30 #30 by thirst4kim
i had been told to me i was trying to burn my husband. i hurt hurt my best Friend boyfriend . i has told
people i will not let me go no matter what it takes. it wont or will not let me go tomorrow. no matter what it take . my husband is even going with me. i need this thing done asap. i have to be there st 6:30 or 7:00. pm . I'm scared. i took my meds and hopefully will get some good night sleep

wish me luck everyone. for tomorrow.

<3
ya all

Time to create page: 0.429 seconds

Features