Login

Videos

in need of help

More
17 May 2011 21:26 #41 by thirst4kim
Replied by thirst4kim on topic Re: in need of help
ok will do and some a$$ will be kicked!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
17 May 2011 21:21 #42 by sixsense
Replied by sixsense on topic Re: in need of help
Right now you need a demonologist, Talk with your team, let them know what you found out. Also let them know you want a demonologist to come out and help get rid of this. they can't do it on their own, if they won't help you let us know, we'll find someone who can.. It's time to kick some a##, we'll help you get rid of this one way or another!

More
17 May 2011 21:11 #43 by thirst4kim
well everyone guess who called me. my mother! i got some info on what she did when i was little. she made a deal with this thing to look younger then her age. and with every deal theres a price. it was my f*cking soul. growing up my mother always looked young. then with in a few days she became old. she started looking more her age. but she blames me for this thing. after admitting what she did. so im just guessing, karma came and bit her right in the a$$. now " it" wants its payment. i dont know if i can reverse what she did. anyone got any ideas? please let me know

More
16 May 2011 17:20 #44 by sixsense
Replied by sixsense on topic Re: in need of help
We are with you Kim, I'm glad they came. Stay strong hon..:)

More
16 May 2011 16:09 #45 by thirst4kim
no problem you guys are my friends

• sleepy1md
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
16 May 2011 13:39 #46 by sleepy1md
Replied by sleepy1md on topic Re: in need of help
I'm glad they came back. Thank you for keeping us posted.

More
16 May 2011 06:02 #47 by thirst4kim
well the team came in. did there thing. now there re-fewing the evidence. and will let me know if they find anything. part of the time they were here i saw it, staring at me it kept looking at me. then it like bum rushed me. next thing i knew i was in the kitchen talking about some of the evp's we caught. then they asked me to draw a picture of what it looked like. so i did. then i told them about the st Michel pendent i bought. then i thought i feel asleep.but my mom told me i didnt i got quite. with a grin on my face. my eyes went almost with no color. i didnt notice i thought i dosed off. so i contacted them right after i left. letting them what had happen. but they have not gotten back to me yet i will keep you all up to date

More
15 May 2011 22:58 #48 by crystalcross
Replied by crystalcross on topic Re: in need of help
It may not be an instant fix, but at least things are moving in the right direction. Keep the faith, and keep the chin high. You're in the thoughts and prayers of hundreds of people.

More
15 May 2011 22:15 #49 by www.beyondbeliefparanormal.com
Well i wish you and the team the best of luck and i hope they manage to get it all resolved for you

More
15 May 2011 22:09 #50 by thirst4kim
you are all good friends. the paranormal team will be here at 8:00 2 more hours to go.

Time to create page: 0.413 seconds

Features