Login

Videos

in need of help

• sleepy1md
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
01 May 2011 12:41 #201 by sleepy1md
Replied by sleepy1md on topic Re: in need of help
I am so sorry you are going through this. I know you are scared but because you reached out for help you will get it. I will pray for you. Be strong and don't give up or give in.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
01 May 2011 05:51 #202 by bobby6740
Replied by bobby6740 on topic Re: in need of help
:) Yes I agree with you, but I still more too that she can do, also Don't try too run from it cause it can follow you

More
01 May 2011 05:40 #203 by steffiegrl1183
Replied by steffiegrl1183 on topic Re: in need of help
It is okay. Just tell yourself you are safe. Ask for St. Michael's protection. Ask all evil to leave. Affirm that you are light and darkness is swallowed by your light. Never acknowledge the darkness u see. If need be seek a priest to rid of any excess negative energy from your mother's actions. Just pray...and seek God's sense of stillness
The following user(s) said Thank You: crystalcross

More
01 May 2011 05:25 #204 by bobby6740
Replied by bobby6740 on topic Re: in need of help
Ok I can Help, The first thing you do is don't panic, don't show any Negative Around the house that this Dwells, and another Key Thing don't show your Fear, they Thrive on that fear. There is alot you can do but if you want my Help I can go more in Detail Email me at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. I'll be glad too help you.

More
01 May 2011 05:15 #205 by thirst4kim
Replied by thirst4kim on topic Re: in need of help
I live in nashua new hampshire and ive tryed the whole religion thing spent a week in a church and no i have no mentil illness

More
01 May 2011 03:08 #206 by crystalcross
Replied by crystalcross on topic Re: in need of help
May I ask what city and state or county (or country if its not in the USA) you live in? Or a general area. We may have some teams near there who can help. There are teams on here represented in most areas.

More
01 May 2011 02:56 #207 by everex5
Replied by everex5 on topic Re: in need of help
There are many things you can do. First... take a breath and calm down. No offense, but your posting was a very big run on sentence and it can be hard to read. Communicating effectively is a foundation for understanding. If you are being injured, then you should find a local religious leader, someone you believe in, to sit and talk with. Ask for their support and see if they can help remove the beings from your living areas. This may seem drastic but doing physical harm is not a joking matter and needs attention. Do you have a faith? Can you communicate with them? Can you verify your mothers past/what she did? Is anyone else harmed? Any pets experiencing problems? Have you done another to alter your perception or make you vulnerable? Any mental illness in your family that can be causing any of this that you are aware of?
Once you have regained your calm and patience...Begin tracking the things happening. Draw, write, document in audio/visual as much as you can. You dont have to believe in a specific religion to ask for help but you DO have to believe in what they do and the power above if you want them to help/for it to work. Let us know if we can help.

More
01 May 2011 02:28 #208 by thirst4kim
in need of help was created by thirst4kim
:( I keep seeing them they've been there for as far back as i can remember they're there when ever i look i say it cause i know, that they have never lived they never leave me alone there always there not human even my mother in-law has seen one of them I wish i could get rid of them i'm still seeing them never alive but always there. how can that be? what do you do when your having your own paranormal experince what should one do?do you just ignore it? do you take evidence? and what do you do if paranormal stuff is harming you? my father told me on his death bed my mother was into satinisum when i was a few weeks old and called these things to watch over me like christions send angels to watch over there kids. But now im being harmed. im getting scrached and bitten . Two weeks ago i woke up with a bite mark on my arm. i think its time to ask for help so if someone can give me advice or point me somewhere for help it would be greatly appreciated thank you

Kim E
Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.406 seconds

Features