Login

Videos

in need of help

More
10 May 2011 02:41 #131 by undertaker1
Replied by undertaker1 on topic Re: in need of help
When i seen this in a vision it was a black face and didnt appear only the fangs. Demons are not easily spooked by normal people. A priest demonologist or someone needs to help you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 May 2011 02:38 #132 by thirst4kim
Replied by thirst4kim on topic Re: in need of help
they will ill ask them too

More
10 May 2011 02:37 #133 by sixsense
Replied by sixsense on topic Re: in need of help
make sure they have a demonologist with them. What your describing isn't a human spirit. Though I still feel one of them is. Also they do need close that door I was telling you about.and to bless the house and you.

More
10 May 2011 02:35 #134 by thirst4kim
one problem with the bible had one woke up and it was like confetti i have seen it it looks like its hunched over, claw/paw like hands, and lion/animal face. i am working with people for help and my husband is supporting me on the matter. and plus when i say a prayer that the paranormal group gave me to say. i tryed and got sick. like physically sick

More
10 May 2011 02:29 #135 by thirst4kim
i have a paranormal group coming on thursday

More
10 May 2011 02:28 #136 by undertaker1
Replied by undertaker1 on topic Re: in need of help
I've tried to stay out of this. But first and foremost if this is happening you need to have the bible out and reading versus outloud. You also need to bless the home. If your husband doesn't support this then maybe it is best to leave for a while. This isn't a joking matter and you will be hurt badly if you don't stop it now. Have you ever seen this thing. If so is it a hooded person with fangs. I have picked this up in a vision. You need a higher power help without it you will never rid yourself of this problem.

More
10 May 2011 02:24 #137 by xaz
Replied by xaz on topic Re: in need of help
need more info to have direct help, rsvp

More
10 May 2011 02:24 #138 by sixsense
Replied by sixsense on topic Re: in need of help
Someone needs to close the door that your mother opened. Something happened recently to make them angry and willing to do harm. Your in New Hampshire, see if you can contact Lorraine Warren, she will know what to do, and who to get for help. You definitely need professional help.

More
10 May 2011 02:10 #139 by thirst4kim
and sixsense ive never had anyone in my life like that. my mother was in to satiation and had things watch over me. you are right it did say it was a legion. so there is meny but one that seems to be more active

More
10 May 2011 02:07 #140 by thirst4kim
no i know its attached to me but i didnt spend any time with him for 2 days and it left me alone today i spent time with him and then i got scratched

Time to create page: 0.413 seconds

Features