Login

Videos

in need of help

More
08 May 2011 06:28 #161 by thirst4kim
Replied by thirst4kim on topic Re: in need of help
Yes i saw that. I have also tried a lot to rid myself of it. i dont think it will be that easy. I tried talking to my husband again. Did not go as well as i hoped. He asked again what dose it say on my leg. at first i told him i didnt know. then i said i know but you wont believe me if i told you. well instead of say something like well if you know why dont you tell me. all he said was yeah your right i wont. so i can try this method, and just hope it works. ive been fighting this battle for 26 years. and its getting tiring. when can i just give up? give it what it wants. Im going at this physically all on my own. if a person cant believe in the one they say they love? what has the world come too? then why should I a person with no meaning, keep on fighting ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
08 May 2011 05:32 #162 by everliving1
Replied by everliving1 on topic Re: in need of help
Have you ever watched Star Trek when the Captain Kirk says raise shields when the ship is in danger of attack. That is the image I want you to think of when you are in danger. This is just a thought. You must find a balance. There is no such word as can't.

More
08 May 2011 05:18 #163 by thirst4kim
Okay if i don't acknowledge it this thing will attack me again. then i go into the nut house. with faith and spirit how can i have that? My own husband refuses to believe me so there go's faith. and with that the one other person who saw this stuff happening to me she was all ready to tell what happened but chose to not lend me a hand so that crushed my spirit. I do not know any Prayers. I can how ever Think of words that have strong meaning to them. and lastly i have no good memories from my past.
this thing will stop at nothing to make the worse happen. I have been fighting this.... thing my whole life. And i will continue to fight ( I wont go down without one ). But like my past I will have to continue to fight alone.

Thank you all for generous advice and care. :unsure:

More
08 May 2011 04:04 #164 by everliving1
Replied by everliving1 on topic Re: in need of help
Remember first and foremost that fear of a thing by definition gives that thing power over you. You must never give into fear. Fear only gets stronger the more acknowledgement we give it. If what you have encountered is paranormal in nature, than you must be strong both in faith and in spirit. Give God his praises so that He may protect you and your home. Prayer is essential. Abiding faith is necessary.

If prayer is not what you believe in, than a simpler approach may help. Think of words that have strong meaning. These words would be action words. Or descriptive words. For example, an action word like protect or defend. Descriptive words like cloak, or shield. These words when said have meaning in whatever context they are used. Also think of images of love, strength, valor or courage. These also have clear meaning. When you are in a stressful situation think about the above.

Lastly, thinking about good memories of your past with family and friends may create a more peaceful environment.

More
07 May 2011 23:30 #165 by thirst4kim
Tamilifany if you want to talk to me more let me know what messenger you use and your screen name and ill message you

More
07 May 2011 23:15 #166 by Tamilifany
Replied by Tamilifany on topic Re: in need of help
I am sorry to hear that your husband does not believe you. If you have time I would like to discuss this with you further. Or in private so people dont get offended by what I might say.

More
07 May 2011 22:13 #167 by thirst4kim
my husband wont let me get help he thinks im cutting myself in my sleep. even though he found no razorblades. and he said if i get attacked again he was putting me away in a physic hospital. so now i have to make sure it dont get attacked anymore. so i figured it wasent hurting me when i was unhappy. so i have to try and stay unhappy. my husband asked me what "i" wrote on my leg i told him i didnt know. so everyone that has tryed to help me. i want to say think you for trying.

once again
this thing wins

More
06 May 2011 22:53 #168 by ghostman72
Replied by ghostman72 on topic Re: in need of help
ok

More
06 May 2011 22:51 #169 by shanwvr88
Replied by shanwvr88 on topic Re: in need of help
There is someone that is working to help her. He is already pretty certain what she's dealing with. Just anyone that post messages to her, please take caution in the words you use.

More
06 May 2011 22:50 #170 by crystalcross
Replied by crystalcross on topic Re: in need of help
Ok, here's what you need to do. First, stop dwelling on it. Your search for wanting to seek it out is at the moment playing into its I understand wanting to know more, but for the moment you need to separate yourself from it a bit. Its getting stronger and I think the #1 priority is to stop it from getting stronger.

Second, step away from your normal surroundings for a bit. You need to determine if its linked to a location, although at this point I doubt it is.

What religion are you or do you believe in? If you don't mind me asking.

Get your house smudged, it may bet short term but it will help.

Time to create page: 0.420 seconds

Features