Login

Videos

in need of help

More
08 May 2011 16:29 #151 by hometwnbrat
Replied by hometwnbrat on topic Re: in need of help
your welcome! hope it helps!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• sleepy1md
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
08 May 2011 16:08 #152 by sleepy1md
Replied by sleepy1md on topic Re: in need of help
Amen!

More
08 May 2011 15:53 #153 by hometwnbrat
Replied by hometwnbrat on topic Re: in need of help
Saint Michael the Archangel, defend us in battle, be our protection against the malice and snares of the devil. May God rebuke him we humbly pray; and do thou, O Prince of the Heavenly host, by the power of God, thrust into hell Satan and all evil spirits who wander through the world for the ruin of souls. Amen.
The following user(s) said Thank You: sleepy1md

• sleepy1md
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
08 May 2011 13:47 #154 by sleepy1md
Replied by sleepy1md on topic Re: in need of help
BS! I won't give up on you. Be strong. I won't stop so hang on hun.

More
08 May 2011 09:26 #155 by thirst4kim
Replied by thirst4kim on topic Re: in need of help
and I dont know Latin or old Latin what ever it said's should not just a peer on my body. like i have said before if a person cant believe in the one they say they love? what has the world come too? then why should I a person with no meaning, keep on fighting ? if it dose not have me. its giving one hell of a try and all of us here know cause we all have said it. It will get worse before it gets better. so when i stop writing back im likely in the nut house.

More
08 May 2011 07:55 #156 by AmericanUrbEx
Replied by AmericanUrbEx on topic Re: in need of help

AmericanUrbEx wrote: Ok, what is on you are reading is not "Girl of mine" or "This girl belongs to me", the word esti is an old latan word that means "to be", so you should acctually read it as "This girl is to be mine", meaning that whatever it is that is terrorizing you, is trying to claim you, but does not yet have control over you.

This was acctually a very common saying use in Salem, 200 years ago, when witches would curse families of important figures when they intended to take their children.

But it originated long before that, durring the middles ages, by kings, lords, etc. etc., who would take random children to be servents.

This is a term I acctually come across quite often, and is commonly misinterprited.

Sorry, it means "girl, it is fitting to be mine"

More
08 May 2011 07:47 - 08 May 2011 07:47 #157 by AmericanUrbEx
If you would like to know more about the information I have on this particular quote, of what you are going through, check out my website at and there are e-mail links under the "about us" tab, just send us an e-mail, and I will have my guys look over your case, as we acctually have two legit parapsycologists on our team.
Last edit: 08 May 2011 07:47 by AmericanUrbEx.

More
08 May 2011 07:31 #158 by AmericanUrbEx
Ok, what is on you are reading is not "Girl of mine" or "This girl belongs to me", the word esti is an old latan word that means "to be", so you should acctually read it as "This girl is to be mine", meaning that whatever it is that is terrorizing you, is trying to claim you, but does not yet have control over you.

This was acctually a very common saying use in Salem, 200 years ago, when witches would curse families of important figures when they intended to take their children.

But it originated long before that, durring the middles ages, by kings, lords, etc. etc., who would take random children to be servents.

This is a term I acctually come across quite often, and is commonly misinterprited.

More
08 May 2011 07:29 #159 by thirst4kim
Replied by thirst4kim on topic Re: in need of help
what are you saying? im doing this to myself?

More
08 May 2011 07:05 #160 by everliving1
Replied by everliving1 on topic Re: in need of help
Pre-lim reading, you have an ability which may be in a kind of conflict with itself like a backlash. Any negative will draw from and away from itself. Just like the natural laws of physics, psych-abilities follow a familiar pattern. You need to speak to the issue that your own abilities may be causing you harm.

Time to create page: 0.532 seconds

Features