Login

Videos

in need of help

More
10 May 2011 00:12 #141 by sixsense
Replied by sixsense on topic Re: in need of help
This is what I'm picking up, I can be completely wrong but, I feel like there is a deceased abusive male hanging around you? Is there someone you knew at one time that fits that description? And did he associate himself with any kind of satanic rituals? I also just picked up the word "many". There are many there, but one dominant.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
09 May 2011 23:49 #142 by crystalcross
Replied by crystalcross on topic Re: in need of help
Why do you assume that its caused by spending time with your husband. Do you believe its attached to him?

There could be any number of other reasons.

More
09 May 2011 22:41 #143 by thirst4kim
Replied by thirst4kim on topic Re: in need of help
well just now found 3 scratch marks on my face. just cause i spent time with my husband. and ignored this thing now i pay for it.

Attachments:

More
09 May 2011 17:18 #144 by thirst4kim
my mother in-laws grandfather told me. i just wish i knew him before he passed

• sleepy1md
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
09 May 2011 16:50 #145 by sleepy1md
Replied by sleepy1md on topic Re: in need of help
Great advice! A high five to whoever told you that! :)

More
09 May 2011 16:47 #146 by thirst4kim
thanks for trying to help. i learned something today. someone asked my what i was afraid of with this thing and i said dieing. he said to me Do not fear death but reather the unlived life. you dont have to live forever , you just have to live.

More
09 May 2011 03:34 #147 by everliving1
Replied by everliving1 on topic Re: in need of help
In the above comments I was not putting any blame on you. I was trying to say that maybe you have an ability, and that ability may have attracted some negative forces. You may be like a magnet which draws the negative. Sometimes people have certain sensitive abilities in which they are not aware of or not able to control.

If we are dealing with darker forces of the first order than you need intervention from someone from an established church. You may wish to contact one of your local churches.

Dealing with demons is very tricky. They have an ability to appear as spirits of the deceased, or use the deceased in their schemes. They may take on animal forms. If the name of the demon or demons is known than one has power over them and can drive them out. In order to battle them you need to be in the company of the clergy. People can battle them on their own, but it takes great faith in the Lord. You can call on the Holy Spirit for guidance in the interim.

During my attempts to reach out in my own way to read your situation I detected something blocking me. I could not determine if it were human or otherwise.

I do detect that you have a great inner strength that you can muster. You have an innate ability. I pray that God grants you the ability to overcome this evil and that He will protect you and your home.

More
08 May 2011 18:09 #148 by thirst4kim
i will keep you all informed :)

• sleepy1md
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
08 May 2011 18:03 #149 by sleepy1md
Replied by sleepy1md on topic Re: in need of help
Oh sweetie, I am so happy to hear that! Let me know if I can do anything, ok? YAY!!!! Keep in touch.

More
08 May 2011 17:59 #150 by thirst4kim
:) i talked to my husband i told him if he really lived me he would belive in me. and hes gonna let me get help. from the paranormal group NEARNH. thank you all for giving me the strangth to keep on fighting you all are the best

Time to create page: 0.433 seconds

Features