Login

Videos

× Welcome to the Ghosts & Haunts Forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

spirit attachment..

More
30 May 2012 08:36 #71 by lintu89
Replied by lintu89 on topic Re: spirit attachment..
if it is my guide, then it is crossing the line...wish it was my imagination then i could go to the doctors...although the way it is. i may end up there..it is keeping me awake by the energy..i have had it for over 2 years..did not start till my husband passed..then i saw him in 2 visions..plus his face is the only one i see in dreams trying to have a sexual relationship..i have felt ice cold hands on me..many things...i know this is a hard subject to understand, but mediums at church say it does go on..even amongst theirselves...i have listened to afew stories..if you need to ask any questions..feel free..also my nephew has equipment and as captured orbs around me...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
27 May 2012 12:14 #72 by corinnejouvin
have you ever try to communicate whith him to know what he wants from you what he expect ? and what happens the night ? perhaps he want to communicate by dreams ?

More
27 May 2012 12:11 #73 by Extralien
Replied by Extralien on topic Re: spirit attachment..
This could be one of may things..

Could be a spirit guide, could be feeding off your energy.. could be your imagination and mediums are just telling you what you want to hear so they can earn from you.

We'd need a bit more detail about exatly what's going on, why you feel this spirit may be attached to you and things like that.

There are many explanations as to why you might feel something touch you.. a breeze of air, a hair moving on your skin..
The following user(s) said Thank You: amoonwolfe

More
27 May 2012 11:59 #74 by lintu89
Replied by lintu89 on topic Re: spirit attachment..
a spirit that is attached to you..goes with you wherever you go..you feel the energy of this attachment..you feel the energy touch you..it feels real..mediums have said it is a strong spirit..but on the lowest level..so it still craves certain things it had in life..

More
27 May 2012 11:51 #75 by corinnejouvin
what do you mean by spirit attachment ?

More
27 May 2012 11:44 #76 by lintu89
spirit attachment.. was created by lintu89
hi.i would like any advice about spirit attachments..i have had alot of help in the two years it has been with me..but yet to get rid of it..many mediums have felt this energy with me..but not been able to cross it over..it has made life hard for me..more so at night.i just want to be free of this..so ask any questions, and any advice please..

Time to create page: 0.388 seconds

Features