Login

Videos

× Welcome to the Ghosts & Haunts Forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

spirit attachment..

More
07 Jun 2012 21:09 #61 by lintu89
Replied by lintu89 on topic Re: spirit attachment..
thank you for reply..did not get the chance to do what you said..but i have spoke to him so many times..told him family will be waiting..and he can come back and visit me anytime..but i know he is stubborn.and i think maybe he is waiting for his mum to cross..he was abit of a mummys boy..but she could still have years.and i do not want him around me..i feel his energy on me alot in the day time..i can cope with that..but not when i lie down..i do feel him touch me..all on body..i don't know if it is just energy, but feels real.i do feel he was nearly crossed over, medium told me. said they had took him..but must have come back..i feel maybe he is scared now to cross..i read books about what it is like on the other side, and tell him about it..i try so hard.many mediums who say they can help, want money i have just not got.and the longer this goes on, family think it is not so important..just one of those things.but i cannot except this..i don't want this.i want my life back..and got to keep on looking for help.thank you again for reply..x

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
07 Jun 2012 20:55 #62 by lintu89
thank you for reply..i have tried alot of things you mentioned..but can always try again..my six sense tells me it is my husband who passed 4 years ago..everything was ok untill he passed..and his death was sudden.and he was the sort of person who would want to stick around..but i cannot understand the sexual part..i have tried so hard to get him to go into the light, and so has many mediums..i feel i am stuck with him..and i am so tired of all this..i just want him to leave me alone..i just need the right help..some mediums who say they can help, i cannot afford..i just don't know what to do..

More
02 Jun 2012 05:41 #63 by ghostman50
Replied by ghostman50 on topic Re: spirit attachment..
What is entity attachment or possession?

There are several good books written about this subject, such as The Unquiet Dead, by Dr. Edith Fiore. In her book, Dr. Fiore explains that after people die, they usually go to “the Light”, as written about in many life after death books. Sometimes, however, souls don’t go to the Light for various reasons and instead remain earth bound. This is especially true in certain cases where someone dies angry, an addict of sex or any substance, or if they die a violent or sudden death. These souls resist going into the Light for various reasons and often seek out and merge with someone in a physical body who can feed their addiction, have similar feelings of anger, depression, or other fears, or they may stay in close proximity to loved ones they knew while in a physical body. Often the intense feelings at the time of death are held onto and then felt by whomever the entity attaches to or merges with. Even entities who don’t mean any harm may be draining, causing tiredness or depression, and confuse their thoughts and desires with those of the host. How to get rid of spirit attachment Ask the presence to leave you. Talking to the spirit will alert it that you are aware of its presence and want it to leave. In some cases, the spirit will simply leave you after this is done. Some spirits will resist, and it will be necessary to announce by whose authority they are cast out, such as in the name of God or your higher power.

Anoint the infested area. Anointing the area can be done using many different items. Oil, water and salt are commonly sprinkled in an infected area to rid it of supernatural forces. Try lighting candles and incense, as fire is a natural and spiritual cleansing element. Spread the smoke of these around the area you are removing the spirits from. Having these items blessed by a spiritual leader or pastor may help to empower them all the more.

Pray that the spirit leave. Meditation and prayer is one way to get in touch with the supernatural realm. It is believed that prayer can help send messages to your ancestors who have passed before you, and they will ask the spirits to leave or protect you from them. You may also conduct prayer in your own traditional manner to demand the spirits detach from you. Praying over nonperishable items, such as clothing and new furniture, before bringing them into your house can help prevent you from carrying in new spirits attached to inanimate objects.

Open a physical pathway for the spirit to leave. This can be a door or window that remains open while you ask the spirit to go. Making a physical path of exit will allow the spirit to leave without attaching to other people or harming anyone. Stay clear of the path when doing this, and ensure you show no fear, as a spirit will sense this and remain, despite your best efforts, if its intent is sinister.
The following user(s) said Thank You: lintu89

More
01 Jun 2012 16:28 #64 by Peek-A-Boo
Replied by Peek-A-Boo on topic Re: spirit attachment..
Angela, always with the right fix & sage advice ( no pun intended)

More
01 Jun 2012 14:48 #65 by Tresses Of Nephthys
You can definitely try a sage candle or just the white sage herb to smudge your area and more importantly YOURSELF since that is where the attachment is. Bathe yourself in smoke as if you are showering in it. But smudging really only helps sweep away negative energy and by itself won't release a spirit attachment, only loosen it. I really so believe this is your husband. He may have been attached to you the whole time and has only made his intention known for the last couple of years. Clearly, there's unfinished business, or a feeling that he needs to protect you. So, really, this is up to you. Other mediums can say they've crossed him over, and they may have opened up the way for him to go, but he probably turned back at the last second and decided to stay, leaving the process incomplete. It's really going to be up to you, but you can do it ;)

Tomorrow night is the full moon. The moon is the mirror of the energy of the universe. At the full moon, its reflection is the most powerful. Go outside and find a nice quiet spot where you won't be interrupted. If this isn't possible, find a window where you have a great view and sit by it. Meditate for a moment and clear your mind. Ask for protection as you search for your answers from whomever you feel comfortable asking. When you are ready, start simply talking aloud about the things that have been bothering you. Things that are happening now, and the things that you yourself are still hanging onto. Anything that comes into your mind to discuss, do it. Keep an open dialogue with the universe. Be open to receiving the answers you've been waiting for. Urge him to go. Tell him it's ok and you'll be fine without him. Tell him he is free to come back and visit as he pleases. Think about who would be on the other side to greet him. A friend? Beloved grandparent/parent/other relative? Call for their help. Call for all the help you can get. You will know if he decides to cross and release the attachment because it will feel like someone removed a lead coat from you. Hope this helps and if you do this please let us all know how it went.

~Angela
The following user(s) said Thank You: Peek-A-Boo

More
01 Jun 2012 04:02 #66 by mcn1mom
Replied by mcn1mom on topic Re: spirit attachment..
You can try to burn a white sage candle. This will help clear the energy in your home. Next set some boundries. Say out loud and with force what they are and tell them what you want. Don't budge. You have the power and you have to use it. Another thing that you can try is have a paranormal group in your area do an investigation and have them do a smudging or house cleansing. Try this. Take care
The following user(s) said Thank You: lintu89

More
30 May 2012 22:55 #67 by lintu89
hi...my husband passed 4 years ago..then 2 years later this all started..i felt his presencearound me..saw him in visions..and in many strange dreams also..i have always felt it is him..some mediums say it is a sranger..afew said it was my husband..some said they had crossed this spirit over..but i knew it was still with me..night time for me is not something i like anymore..i sleep with a light on..telly on..often i am kept awake..if i thought for one moment all this was in my head, i would go to the doctors..but i know this is all happening..i get scared it will harm me, or send me crazy..i don't understand why nothing works, and how if my husband he could do this to me...do you think this spirit is earth bound ?or can they cross over and still do this ? and why don't loved ones, or my guide help me ?for this is not right or normal..

More
30 May 2012 16:29 #68 by Tresses Of Nephthys
1. Spirit Guides are never going to feel like an attached spirit. They are assigned to us well before birth, help us be born and are always with us in the background. They never feed off of our energy. They are much more highly evolved (you don't get to be a spirit guide otherwise) and do not need our energy to manifest.

2. When did your husband pass (sorry to hear this BTW). Was it before or after this spirit became attached. Is it possible the attached spirit IS your husband?
The following user(s) said Thank You: amoonwolfe

More
30 May 2012 08:55 #69 by lintu89
hi..i am new here.and i am here looking for any kind of help..my problem is about having a spirit attachment.i say that because it has been with me now for over 2 years..the energy of this is strong, keeps me awake at night..puts astrol travel on me..many mediums have tried to help, but i have had no success from them..this did not start untill my husband passed..before that i saw white lights, orbs, and visions..i only have afew visions now..i have bad dreams in which i see my husband..when it started i felt tingling sensations on my legs, then went on to do other things..plus i have felt ice cold hands upon me..i am looking for any help.i know this is a hard subject..but for now, i am in sound mind..feel free to ask any questions.

More
30 May 2012 08:47 #70 by lintu89
thank you for reply..i have tried hard to communicate..but i cannot hear...except all i see is my husband in dreams..this did not happen untill he passed..then cold air under covers, tingling on legs..then went onto private parts..cold hands on me..this energy is strong..also puts astrol travel on me..i am not sleeping much with this..mediums have felt this energy..but could not make it cross..although one couple did, well said they made one cross, and left behind someone they thouht was friendly...that could make some sense, because when this all started the energy felt stronger..plus tried to penitrate..which made me ill...this energy does same thing, but like it;s learning...i understand all this is hard to understand..i find it hard living with it...i have thouht about going to the doctors,so i can tell none believers i have had tests done..i already have had hormones done, and all ok..but it is a hard subject to tell a doctor, without him thinking i am a nutter..but this is something i wont give up on..for i know this kind of thing does go on..

Time to create page: 0.425 seconds

Features