Login

Videos

× Welcome to the Ghosts & Haunts Forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

spirit attachment..

More
24 Aug 2012 02:15 #21 by mcn1mom
Replied by mcn1mom on topic Re: spirit attachment..
I am looking forward to getting your information. When you send it I will forward it to the group I have been talking about. Hang in there. Help is on it's way. We have not been praying and typing our fingers off for nothing. Your nights are going to get better. We pray for this and all the other healing you need. In the name of our God, Amen.!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
23 Aug 2012 16:28 #22 by steelreality
I was reading about your experiences and I hope you do not mind some more friendly advice.
I've seen some wonderful suggestions here already, but if all else fails, sounds to me like you might need an energy worker who is also a sensitive. When an entity has enough strength to manipulate the energy surrounding itself, and you, then you need someone who can basically do the same while being able to communicate as well.
I know for fact that using these means can greatly help with spirit transference. After this is complete, it would be a good idea to do a traditional house blessing and self clearing to help protect yourself from any re-attachment of others while you are still recovering spiritually from this one. I am an energy healer and sensitive, and I have conducted spirit transference many times using this process, so I speak from experience.
I'm not sure what resources you have around you, but you may need to look into finding an intuitive energy worker, reiki practitioner, etc., in order to come in and assess your situation. If you truly wish the attachment to be broken, it can be done as long as you find the right approach and are committed to the process. Don't lose hope.

Hope this helps you in some way.

More
23 Aug 2012 08:59 #23 by lintu89
Replied by lintu89 on topic Re: spirit attachment..
i will send my details in email..had bad night last night..i was dreaming and it pulled me awake..and when i woke the energy was so strong where this pulling was..on my right shoulder...then after a bit..it went to another part..i was scared..i don't understand any of this...x

More
23 Aug 2012 03:42 #24 by mcn1mom
Well, I always want to help. and there should not be a charge. The overnight thing is normal. but you should have someone else there on your behalf. to sit with them. just to sit with them while you are asleep. that can validate things. Most incubuses do roam while sleeping but, I have heard of awake cases. The prayers are working, I believe. just think how strong it may be if you were not praying. The person I have been talking to lives in your area. but even with the ones coming, it won't hurt to talk to the ones I have been. just send me your email address and your name through my email. This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. or This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.. I can forward it to them and they can contact you. It never hurts to have someone else on the side. You can get their input also. The more support you have the better. if you do decide to send me your information. put apirit attachment in the subject line. that way I won't delete it. I have a habit of deleting stuff from people I don't know. and about the other incubuses have different strenght levels also. They pull from their host. that makes their host drained and tired alot. it all depends on how much they pull at a time.. Keep in touch, let me know.

More
22 Aug 2012 18:08 #25 by lintu89
hi...i am recieving help.well i think i am..from two paranormal men..they are now going through ASSOP...at first they thought this was an incubus..but i am not sure about that.now nor are they..now they want to do an over night vidual..watch we while i am asleep.but do not understand all this..because all that happens is while i am awake..now they think it may not be paranormal..but i know it is not in my head..i have been told by many there is nothing wrong with me there..but i know this energy is strong.it is sexual...but i don't feel it is an incubus..because i feel it would do more damage to me..and much more powerful...but i know this thing does not listen to me, or care how i feel...but i do not understand why my prayers, etc..do no good..why other spirit do not help..and why i dont get visions etc anymore.i am confused...i feel i have to see if these can help me..but if you still want to help if these cannot..then let me know..another thing is i cannot aford to pay...they want to do the over night thing august 30th....what do you think ?

More
21 Aug 2012 02:50 #26 by mcn1mom
I have found a group in your area. They have helped others with this problem. Please contact me with the information requested. Name, address and a good phone number. You can send this to me in a private email at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. or to my group email This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.. I will forward this to the founder of the group and they will contact you. If you don't want this information out just let me know and I will send their information to you just send me an email address. I have researched this group and they know what they are doing.. Please let us help you

More
19 Aug 2012 19:59 #27 by mcn1mom
If you need more help or if the help coming doesn't help please let me know. I have found someone close to your location that may be able to help. Please email me your:

Name
complete address
good phone number

my email is
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Thank you, Good luck and Godsspeed.

More
13 Aug 2012 06:46 #28 by lintu89
thanks for reply....i will see what help is coming first...i have tried in past with a catholic priest..or vicar...he blessed the house.but was not keen..he said they do not do help in these cases now...he just looked at me like i was crazy...so not much faith there..but i will keep it in mind..i will let you know how things go..x

More
13 Aug 2012 04:00 #29 by mcn1mom
Thank you for getting a group involved. For that you don't cross something like that over. You banish it. Banish it in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Ghost. You need to contact the Cathlic Church in your area. You need a priest. There is no dought about it. or an experienced Ceremonial Magickian or High Priest of a Wiccan
style church.

do a google search for some of these in your area. Take care.

More
12 Aug 2012 18:52 #30 by lintu89
i just want to say,i am intouch with a paranormal team..who came to visit me over a week ago...they were very good on picking up the energy with me..but could not attempt to cross it over.too strong for them..they only cross over good ones..mine is what i feared..an incubus..a sexual demon they said in other words..and yes i believe them..for it does things a normal spirit would not do..plus no one as been able to cross this thing over since it came over 2 years ago...they put me intouch with someone else..told me to do THE MICHAEL INVOCATION....plus other exercises...waste of time..so now the paranormal team are getting intouch with someone who deals with this kind of thing...so just waiting now..for it is getting stronger..and plus last night, i had 6 paralized dreams..the ones you have to fight to wake up..i am getting worried now...i will keep you informed..x

Time to create page: 0.420 seconds

Features