Login

Videos

× Welcome to the Ghosts & Haunts Forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

spirit attachment..

More
03 Nov 2012 17:17 #11 by lintu89
Replied by lintu89 on topic Re: spirit attachment..
thanks for advice..but i have had a vicar, he tried all he could..plus had a catholic priest..but nothing changed..x

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
02 Nov 2012 22:26 #12 by craigpaul
Replied by craigpaul on topic Re: spirit attachment..
go to your local priest or vicar ,it could be something that you need to get rid of asap

More
01 Nov 2012 22:16 #13 by lintu89
i have mow met someone...and all is ok when we are together.but when i am alone the energy is stronger on me..i am still trying to get help...but it is taking so long.and it is taking it's toll on me...not long ago i fell asleep in the chair..i heard this heavy breathing next to me..i don't feel my home is my home anymore..

More
27 Oct 2012 20:03 #14 by mcn1mom
Replied by mcn1mom on topic Re: spirit attachment..
Not sure what happened with that. They should have returned by now. I thought They were really going to help you. With the conversation that I had with that group I am really dissapointed in them. Ok Here we go. get your sage and smudge your home. Ask the Archangle Michael to come and find the ghost that is closest to you. Ask him to take that ghost home to the Lord for healing. make sure you put emphasis on FIND and TAKE!!!

When you smudge let it set for 1 hour and then open your doors and windows. Let the fresh air in (good energy) and the old out(neg energy). Use sage, cedar and sweetgrass. You can get this on amazon.
When you do this make sure you say a prayer before for protection, during and after. You are stronger then they are. remember that. This is kind of out there, but have you contacted TAPS, Ghost hunters. They may have a group that is repable. Ghost Hunters International. maybe.. I wish I was closer to you. It would easier. But we will keep trying to do this long distance. Good luck, Godspeed!

More
26 Oct 2012 23:11 #15 by rach411
Replied by rach411 on topic Re: spirit attachment..
Is anything new or different going on? With how you are feeling or with the attachment? Are things just the same or are they worse.

More
26 Oct 2012 22:26 #16 by lintu89
hi...they came..but first wanted to go to my mums to put up camera's, they could see a shadow plus orbs...but said they had to check it all out..i rang up and they said they had not watched it all..not heard from them since..that has been at least 4 weeks ago...they said they would set up the camera's where i am..but have not...i am just left to carry on with this spirit...i am so tired of this..i just want it to go..i am still trying to get more help...but it is hard to find the right person..why is it so hard ?

More
26 Oct 2012 01:23 #17 by mcn1mom
What happened with the group that I set up for you? I haven't heard anything from anyone. Did they come out like they were to of? Is the same going on or is something new happening? Please let me know. I will continue to keep you in my prayers. Please let me know..

More
25 Oct 2012 20:46 #18 by lintu89
still in need of help...can you please help me find the right person for this..thank you..x

More
17 Oct 2012 04:19 #19 by mcn1mom
How are you doing? Haven't heard from you, just checking in..

More
27 Aug 2012 21:42 #20 by lintu89
hi..i tried with one email but failed...i will try the other one...but these two from assop.2 paranormal men are coming on saturday, setting up all their equipment etc...they have been talking about my case, and now say it is not an incubus..but a spirit attachment...a sexual one.....i try so hard to ignore it, but hard...i get afew nights that i manage to sleep, other nights it plays me up..i will let you know how things go..i thank you for your advice..and for everyone who posts..and i agree, if they manage to free me of this, i will still need help...it scares me that i could get another...because i already feel this one is not the same one i had in the beginning...so maybe you could help me then...i will send details..but i think it is best for these men to try and help me first..thank you for all your help.x

Time to create page: 0.412 seconds

Features