Login

Videos

× Welcome to the Ghosts & Haunts Forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

spirit attachment..

More
26 Jul 2012 08:36 #31 by lintu89
Replied by lintu89 on topic Re: spirit attachment..
no, i don't take offence..i am here to get any advice and help i can..just want this to go.i am intouch with a paranormal team..just waiting for a phone call..see what evidence they get..i will keep intouch..thank you.x

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
26 Jul 2012 08:31 #32 by lintu89
thank you for all your advice.i will try what you have said.i have been intouch with a paranormal team..they have messaged me back, just waiting now for a phone call..i hope then to get the evidence..then take it from there..i will keep intouch..thanks again..x

More
26 Jul 2012 03:39 #33 by rach411
Replied by rach411 on topic Re: spirit attachment..
I hope i didn't offend you at you at all.... it was just a perspective :( Im not a psychic but have had my fair share of scary things i hope that you find your way through this and i agree with the statement to know that you are in control and thar this spirit isnt. Make it known. Put your foot down.

More
26 Jul 2012 02:33 #34 by mcn1mom
Replied by mcn1mom on topic Re: spirit attachment..
another thing is try to find a group that has experience with crossing spirits over and clearing off attachmens. I don't think it is a poltergeist. Poltergeist from my experience doesn't seem to want S___! they seem more into trying to anoy and sometimes harm (in other ways) but you still need to make sure you let it be known that you are in control, don't waiver. you nay get unnerved but don't let it know that. stand up for yourself. do the sage and help change your energy. do anything you can think of to carry positive energy. you and your home. you still need to try to find out who or what it is. take pictures... day and night. get a recorder start asking questions. when you leave your home demand with the power of the FATHER, THE SON and The HOLY SPIRIT that it stays and does not follow you. and again say your prayers and always let it know that you are the one in control.
when you astro travel you open yourself up to alot of things that are in between demisions. that can follow you in and out of your portal. If this is what happened you may still have that portal open. and it needs to go back into the portal and then be closed. This is a little bit of old white magic....do protective circle with a white candle. sit in the middle. crossed legs. close yourself. candle in front of you. you have to believe..... say three times with force. Pae Da El protect me!... Pae Da El protect me!... Pae Da El protect me!... Pae Da El is the spirit of protection. This may give you a little bit of energy to fight.. say "with the power of the white light of GOD I am protected . Close your eyes and see the white light of GOD surrounding you wait until you see yourself totally surrounded. then open your eyes and blow out the candle. We will continue to work on this.......

More
24 Jul 2012 21:41 #35 by lintu89
thanks for reply..i am not blaming myself about anything to do with my husband..this happened a year after his passing..i might have brought it on myself..at the time i was lonely, negative.etc..i was seeing things visions, etc..astrol travel..and i quess being sensitive, not closed..i left myself wide open for this entity to get through..i have had alot of healing, at the church, mediums..vicer..but nothing as worked...all i know this is real..this energy is strong..lets me sleep nights...but is there in the morning,it can go quite..then it comes back just as strong..does not seem to want to leave..i have written to a paranormal group, but had no reply as yet..but all they can do is get evidence..i need someone who can feel or see this low entity..and cross it over..it has been tried..but does not seem to want to go..seems it is hell bent on getting one thing..but i will keep on fighting..if you have any idea's, please let me know..x

More
23 Jul 2012 22:29 #36 by rach411
Replied by rach411 on topic Re: spirit attachment..
Sorry but all I keep thinking is "you need to do something, something, something, something." I do not think its your husband or anything else like that. I feel like you are punishing yourself. (Not meant intentionally) and I am going to stay vague. I feel like the emotional pain that you have felt from your husband passing took on its own form. That haunts you. Poltergeist activity brought on by your own emotions. Which would make sense given the fact that you have said prior that your mom and yourself are sensitive to spirits and the paranormal world for as long as you can remember, right? I'm going on a limb here and it is just coming to me as I am typing it, but I think this is a product of your own emotional battle. It isn't in your head, what you are experiencing is real. But I think you are blaming yourself for something maybe having to do with your husband. Maybe that you feel you could have done something. Or that you feel like you betrayed him possibly.? These of course are normal feelings that people feel when some one has passed. But sometimes people who are already prone to the paranormal can do things like what I am describing (energy, becoming its own in a sense) If this sounds like a possibility then I would work on healing yourself. Maybe seeing a healer. Hope this helps.

More
14 Jul 2012 22:04 #37 by Tresses Of Nephthys
I believe she is in Leicester, England. If she were in Leicester, MA I'd gladly help!

More
14 Jul 2012 21:57 #38 by lintu89
i have read these pages all over the internet....and for sure have an attachment..just need it to go..i know i have to try myself and get it to go.so many mediums have tried their best..but i am not very good at getting it to leave..but i try hard..but at times i am so tired..x

More
14 Jul 2012 21:54 #39 by lintu89
i am in the uk..in leicester..

More
14 Jul 2012 21:06 #40 by spookydave
Replied by spookydave on topic Re: spirit attachment..
Hi Lyn,
Sorry to read how traumatic this whole experience is for you. Please forgive my ignorance, but I'm from the UK and there is a city called Leicester over here, is there also one in the US? We share so many city names can get quite confusing!!

All my wishes
Dave

Time to create page: 0.407 seconds

Features