Login

Videos

× Welcome to the Ghosts & Haunts Forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

spirit attachment..

More
14 Jul 2012 17:53 #41 by lintu89
Replied by lintu89 on topic Re: spirit attachment..
hi...it started 2 and half years ago...i was living with my mum at the time..my husband had died, so moved into my mums..everything was ok...i felt a presence around me, but thought that was ok..seeing as my husband had passed..saw my husband one night, like i was looking at a telly...he looked lost and confused...also had strange dreams with him in...i was always aware of spirit, visions and lights floating around the room...years before my husband passed..my mum is the same..very aware of spirit....it started one night with coldness under the covers..i thought it was strange, spirit had never done that before, then gradualy over the days, i got tingling on my legs, then went on private parts..one night i was laying on my stomach, i felt a very strong energy on bottom..it felt like a mans penius..i had to run into the bathroom quickly, i was very sick and the other..when i came out i phoned paramedics..i felt i was dying...i stayed in over night...i did go to my local spiritualist church for help..they understood all i told them...they agreed it does go on..so in this 2 years i have so many mediums try and help me..some say it is a stranger..afew said it was my husband...one said it was an incubus...i have been told it is a low entity....i have had messages from my husband from mediums..so some say it is not him doing this, because he could not send messages if he had not crossed..i have alot of healing...my nephew got this entity on tape..also pics of orbs around me...i have felt ice cold hands on me...mediums have said they have crossed it over...but still here...when i was at my mums one night i saw a spinning top on ceiling..dont know if this was a port hole or not....mum has the black and grey mist in her bedroom everynight....i moved to both my daughters home, still the same wherever i go..now i live alone...it has grabbed me in dreams, i have to fight to wake up....i am scared now it is trying to make me see it...when i used to see spirit lights and visions, it was through astrol travell...this also puts that onto me, which seems to make it stronger...i think at the begining it seemed so much stronger..stil is, but not so much..i hate the energy it puts onto me..i have alot of sleepless nights..but other times i do get sleep..but always with me as son as i wake...i am tired of it..i think i do have a low entity, stubborn, spirit, who still wants sex...but i have been told it is only energy..but still feels real..because at times i can feel hands on me...and also many times it feels like i am laying on top of this thing...mediums have felt the energy of this spirit..and i do fight it..but had enough...i did not buy anything to bring this, not that i can remember...if there are anymore questions, please ask...lyn

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 Jul 2012 00:15 #42 by DebPSPI
Replied by DebPSPI on topic Re: spirit attachment..
I found this, How to Get Rid of Spirit Attachments - Synonym
I haven't tried it but maybe its worth it for you to try it at least. Removing an attachment has to come from within you, you have to be strong and firm and not allow it to stay. I believe its not what you do but the total faith in which you do it that is important.

Common signs of spirit attachment as found here

•Waking up in the early hours after going to sleep and finding it hard to get back to sleep?

•Sensing or seeing presences?

•Having the feeling of nits or fleas in the hair

•Receiving a sharp pin prick feeling over the legs, hands and arms

•Do you have a phantom illness (the doctor says you are ok)

•The thought of having a phantom lover?

•The feeling of something crawling under your skin?

•Horrible nasty thoughts in your mind, possibly hearing voices

•you could have the feeling that something is crawling in your hair?

•Do you have really sudden bad thoughts (you think them) but you know they are not yours

•The feeling of despair and wanting to end your life

have you had bad dreams with unusual creatures in them

Does one of your eyes mist over at any time (a bit like they can in the morning)

If you are a woman do you get irritation around the legs

Personally I am against anyone charging for services like this, there are many capable people who use their gifts and knowledge and share it free of charge.

More
13 Jul 2012 23:35 #43 by mcn1mom
Replied by mcn1mom on topic Re: spirit attachment..
I have a few questions for you, if that is ok. when exactly did this start? what was going on in your life at this time? Has this ever happen to you before? Had you purchased anything around the time this started? Or did you find, was given anything? All the details you can give me would/might be helpful. Thanks

More
13 Jul 2012 21:49 #44 by lintu89
any info you can get, please...i pray everynight...keep it at bay the best i can..yesterday morning i woke, and i was fully awake..it was light in the room, with my eyes closed i saw a shadow come near me, looking right at me..i saw the outline of someone, the hair was short and curly..but the face was just filled with light, very bright...i thought maybe at first it was maybe my guide, someone from spirit that had come to help me..untill i felt someone touching me while i lay in bed..laying at my back...i am getting scared it is getting stronger..i do not want to see this entity...i have been told the good ones in spirit cannot see this entity because it is not crossed over..so they cannot help me...i wish someone could...hope you can find something to help me...thank you..

More
13 Jul 2012 16:01 #45 by mcn1mom
Keep up the fight. We will figure out what to do. It is hard doing this over the internet. I live in Louisiana, US. I am going to talk to a few people that I know about this if that is ok. See if they have any ideas. Keep up with the shielding. The more you do it the stronger it will become. Always say a prayer and let it know that you are taking action. Let it know that you are taking back control. It is your body and not it's. I will do some deeper research on this.I will let you know what i find out...

More
11 Jul 2012 21:38 #46 by lintu89
thank you for reply..i will take your advice...i have done the white light, etc..but think i have to go deeper.and keep at it..times i am to tired to bother..after 2 years it is tiring...i have had help from spiritualist church...so many mediums have tried to help me..all say different things..so sick of this energy on me..not right...i live in leicester..

More
11 Jul 2012 01:50 - 11 Jul 2012 01:53 #47 by mcn1mom
Keep fighting it, They loose energy too. Keep telling it it can not use your energy. Get the book that I mentioned. It has alot of info in it. I think once you learne how to block the energy that is coming to you it will start letting go. The book also tells of how to lighten up the energy in your home. Changing the enviroment's energy can also change the energy around you. Does your home feel heavy when you are there? Spirit attachments can weight you down. But you need someone the can sweep the attachments away. Ask around and see if there is anyone in your area that has delt with attachments.

One thing you can try is...You need to shield yourself. Let see if we can do a little work from a distance. Shielding is simply a technique that allows you to surround yourself with a barrier of protective energy. Here we go. Sit in a chair or on the side of your bed.start imagining a bubble of protective energy surroundws you on all sides. You can imagine a bright light of protection surrounding you. or focus on what you use as a symbol of faith. let that extend from your center and extend out until you feel it surrounding your entire body. Say with all your belief... I am surrounded on all sides by the light. No darkness shall pass this boundary. When you feel the need do this again. Maybe this can help until you get help. Ny the way where do you live?

always say your prayers. "Through the grace of God, I am surrounded on all sides by the holy light. His power will protect me"
Goog luck
Last edit: 11 Jul 2012 01:53 by mcn1mom. Reason: forgot to add prayer.

More
10 Jul 2012 09:19 #48 by lintu89
thank you for reply...and info....stayed at my mums at weekend. but everything was still the same with the entity..except also had black mist, golden lights in the room.felt something come close to the bed and lightly touch me..not sure what is good or bad anymore....all i know is when this all started it was much stronger in everything..maybe this is another one i have with me now..but just want to be free from it..wish you was nearer...but hope you will keep intouch..x

More
10 Jul 2012 02:57 #49 by mcn1mom
another thing that may help you... get the book The Ghost Hunter's survival guide by Michelle Belanger. She talks about how to protect yourself from attacks. Donning your armor. This book has alot of protection techniques. one of these may be able to help you with your fight. It has a story line but it does talk about spirit attachments. Do your home work. Wish we were closer so I might be able to help better.....But I will continue to come up with ideas that my group has come across.

More
10 Jul 2012 02:47 #50 by mcn1mom
Keep on trying to get information from it. Don't give up. It is one thing to have someone else come in and do a cleansing. But when you stand up and do it yourself it says that you are willing to fight and stand up for yourself. You will find what works for you and when you do it will leave. Try what I said and be firm. You still need to get a group and have them come in and investigate. They may be able to get information for you. Also burn a sage candle in your home this can help with the energy. Keep fighting and don't give up......

Time to create page: 1.410 seconds

Features