Login

Videos

My Experiences

More
17 Jan 2012 21:26 - 29 Jan 2012 22:44 #71 by Peek-A-Boo
My Experiences was created by Peek-A-Boo
This is only one of my experiences but my favorite. My husband and I bought a restaurant at 7324 Amboy Road, Tottenville, Staten Island 18 years ago. Something drove me to the place even though the landlord was someone most would avoid and the SOB had an apartment above the restaurant to top it off.
A few weeks after opening the landlord was sitting at the bar even though we were not opening for a few hours, he had his portable phone on the bar and was being his usual nasty self. The dishwasher was mopping the floor way on the other side of the bar and then he heard a plop. It was the landlord’s phone in the bucket, no one was anywhere near him!!!!!!!
A few weeks later again the landlord was treating me like crap, I was ignoring him and was talking to the bartender, a rose appeared next to my drink. No one was near me at anytime, there was a floral arrangement at the end of the bar.
Another time a friend was joking around with me and something smacked her on the head, no one near her.
Best was when the Landlord was writing something and his ballpoint pen exploded and he had ink all over him.
So many more things happened but you get the gist.
The building was around since the 20’s so it had history.
I miss my Casper the friendly Ghost :(
Paula
Last edit: 29 Jan 2012 22:44 by Peek-A-Boo.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.403 seconds

Features