My Experiences

• Steven Matrix
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
20 Jan 2012 03:20 #31 by Steven Matrix
Replied by Steven Matrix on topic Re: My Story: "Casper the friendly Ghost"

Steven Matrix wrote:

TressesOfNephthys wrote:

inbody1 wrote: This person has a special gift. This person who searched on your behalf already has the answer you seek. Casper is well advanced and capable of physicality under separation; (I read your posts) that is, hesh can move physical objects and do neuronal possession in front of and with those hesh sees as possible sources of help. Casper needs help. Casper has seen in this person a bridge between hesh and you. Casper seeks the Light. Hesh sees that you know how to help hesh. Do not be afraid of the dark.

Very nice of you to say.

Now that we're on the subject of you Tress; your photo/face has the look of someone in the 16-1700's.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Steven Matrix
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
20 Jan 2012 03:20 #32 by Steven Matrix
Replied by Steven Matrix on topic Re: My Story: "Casper the friendly Ghost"

TressesOfNephthys wrote:

inbody1 wrote: This person has a special gift. This person who searched on your behalf already has the answer you seek. Casper is well advanced and capable of physicality under separation; (I read your posts) that is, hesh can move physical objects and do neuronal possession in front of and with those hesh sees as possible sources of help. Casper needs help. Casper has seen in this person a bridge between hesh and you. Casper seeks the Light. Hesh sees that you know how to help hesh. Do not be afraid of the dark.

Very nice of you to say.

Now that we're on the subject Tress; your photo/face has the look of someone in the 16-1700's.

More
20 Jan 2012 03:17 #33 by Tresses Of Nephthys

Very nice of you to say.

More
20 Jan 2012 03:06 #34 by inbody1
Of course, you must do what you feel is right.

More
20 Jan 2012 01:13 - 20 Jan 2012 01:14 #35 by Peek-A-Boo
inbody1, that was my business logo from over 30 years ago when I opened my first Jewelry shop after a divorce. Used every penny I had and CC to do it so that is what I pictured my logo to be and had it created. I should of trademarked it cause I have found a few people have used it since it showed up online :-(
Glad you feel it's "Casper" :kiss: , just need verification from photo people to solidify that for me to be 98.9% sure :-)
Last edit: 20 Jan 2012 01:14 by Peek-A-Boo.

More
20 Jan 2012 00:20 #36 by inbody1
Your hands are tied. Yet you are able to release life. And believe me, the only thing that matters the most from life to us has got to be the spirit. Take a look at your Avatar. So, Casper knows this. So, to you, what is holding you back?

More
19 Jan 2012 23:38 #37 by Peek-A-Boo
inbody1, never was the least bit afraid, I have a special place in my heart for "Casper"

More
19 Jan 2012 23:33 #38 by inbody1
This person has a special gift. This person who searched on your behalf already has the answer you seek. Casper is well advanced and capable of physicality under separation; (I read your posts) that is, hesh can move physical objects and do neuronal possession in front of and with those hesh sees as possible sources of help. Casper needs help. Casper has seen in this person a bridge between hesh and you. Casper seeks the Light. Hesh sees that you know how to help hesh. Do not be afraid of the dark.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Peek-A-Boo

More
19 Jan 2012 23:03 #39 by Peek-A-Boo

inbody1 wrote: Bingo! It is this person the target of Casper now. He has a message. The next question is, what is the relationship between you 2 - you and this person?

Just met her on this site a few weeks ago. She was kind enough to take the info I posted and find some photos.
If you are saying that is a photo of my ghost then IMO the most significant thing to happen on any site!!!!!! We investigated a story and captured proof of an entity.
I will save my excitement until it's proven it can't be debunked :unsure:

More
19 Jan 2012 22:51 #40 by inbody1
Bingo! It is this person the target of Casper now. He has a message. The next question is, what is the relationship between you 2 - you and this person?

Time to create page: 0.408 seconds

Features