Login

Videos

My Experiences

More
08 Feb 2012 17:59 #1 by amoonwolfe
Replied by amoonwolfe on topic Re: My Experiences
Clearly, the press hasn't been able to sway the sentiments of the criminal justice system as much as is needed. May I suggest you access the Associated Press website and request an interview with whoever provides local "stringer" service for them. This would gain a national spotlight which is much tougher for criminal justice professionals to ignore. Put them in the same spotlight we used here in RI to deal with Craig Price, a youth who murdered a family and expected to get "good time" credit shaved off his sentence and walk free-it's still a work in progress, but he's definitely NOT walking free. Please keep me opsted. BB

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
08 Feb 2012 15:35 - 08 Feb 2012 15:42 #2 by Peek-A-Boo
Replied by Peek-A-Boo on topic Re: My Experiences

amoonwolfe wrote: I concur. Kick and scream as long and loud as necessary to get the message across. I applaud your courage for speaking out to prevent violence. Is there anything we, as a community, can do to assist you in this matter-letter writing, calling, etc...?

Thank you :kiss: The press has been witness to the lack of seriousness taken by the court and hopefully the residents/voters of the county will be our advocate. If you read the article, which is posted on my blog here, you will read the reason for the fear. here is the link to the article from the news site:
Last edit: 08 Feb 2012 15:42 by Peek-A-Boo.

More
08 Feb 2012 04:32 #3 by amoonwolfe
I concur. Kick and scream as long and loud as necessary to get the message across. I applaud your courage for speaking out to prevent violence. Is there anything we, as a community, can do to assist you in this matter-letter writing, calling, etc...?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Peek-A-Boo

More
07 Feb 2012 22:28 #4 by Peek-A-Boo
If I am reading what I have been feeling correctly, Douglas Livingston will be released on bond until his appeal. While out he WILL cause bodily harm to a few of the witnesses. I did let the States Attorney know this. I am posting this as a time-stamp.

More
31 Jan 2012 19:42 #5 by amoonwolfe
I am not seeing how one impacts the other. Perhaps I'm just having a bad day. sorry BB

More
31 Jan 2012 17:50 #6 by Peek-A-Boo
I am still drained from Friday and lightheaded, this never happened before. I have no residual sensations from what I saw so I am confused by how I feel :sick:

More
30 Jan 2012 17:49 #7 by Peek-A-Boo
The case I am involved with has been a ten year struggle and my part is mainly to help the victims. What happened in court Friday if made public at this time could be detrimental to the case I am working on. I will email the latest press release
Paula

More
30 Jan 2012 16:31 #8 by amoonwolfe
Have you considered contacting your local Innocence Project group? This is the sort of situation where their expertise is needed. I believe that you can impact the lives of both the deceased and the survivor and that you are the only chance either one has for bringing justice to bear here. Granted, there are those who may mock you, but the TRUTH will prevail. You hold the key, please use it....please!!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tresses Of Nephthys

More
29 Jan 2012 23:00 #9 by Peek-A-Boo
I decided to change the title of this thread instead of starting a new one and flooding the forum.
On Friday I was in court and prior to the case that I testified in there was a sentencing for a different one. I had no idea what the case was about but next to the shackled guy in the jumpsuit with Maximum Inmate on the back was a shadow man. Come to find out he man being sentenced was proven guilty of murder by a jury. The Judge said to him that he was sorry to give him the sentence he was obligated to because of a jury and felt if he waved the right to a jury he would have had a lesser sentence due to the facts. It seems there was a fight and the victim was no innocent either. The two must have been friends because the shadow figure seemed to be standing by his friend and was there to support him. As the man was led out of the courtroom the shadow was shaking his head and seemed upset with the sentencing and for his friend, he then disappeared. The Judge must of thought I was a student of the law because of my full attention as this was being heard, little did he know.

• Steven Matrix
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
21 Jan 2012 02:37 #10 by Steven Matrix
Replied by Steven Matrix on topic Re: My Story: "Casper the friendly Ghost"

inbody1 wrote: Bingo! And that is why we are here, to spread the word. And who will be later to blame if those of us who know or suspect to know the truth do nothing to advise them, to teach them, to warn them? We can talk amongst ourselves for centuries, but what good will that do? None. We have to believe or get out and let the others who believe do the right thing. You have to help us here, don't you think?

Help and evolve during the journey.

Time to create page: 1.227 seconds

Features