Login

Videos

My Experiences

More
21 Jan 2012 02:16 #11 by inbody1
Bingo! And that is why we are here, to spread the word. And who will be later to blame if those of us who know or suspect to know the truth do nothing to advise them, to teach them, to warn them? We can talk amongst ourselves for centuries, but what good will that do? None. We have to believe or get out and let the others who believe do the right thing. You have to help us here, don't you think?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Steven Matrix
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
21 Jan 2012 01:33 #12 by Steven Matrix
Replied by Steven Matrix on topic Re: My Story: "Casper the friendly Ghost"

inbody1 wrote: You all, the important thing is never to stop questioning. Einstein said that. And the question is: Are we one of the sides of the coin. The coin being the Entire (universe) and our side of it being the dream world ('reality'), and the other side being the real world, or the world of the spirits? And, if this is the case, why are some humans able to connect with the real world? For many centuries humans have been having paranormal experiences. But in the last 100 years the number of reports have tripled. Of course, the world of communications have advanced and that may cause us to think that now we have more spiritual experiences than eons ago, but the message is the same; are we closer to making full contact with the real world? That is to say, a moment in which the entire human race experiences the same spiritual event!

In order to have an experience, one has to be open to listening. For those who are listening to ESPN 24/7, watching reality TV, and follow the program that was set up for them out of the womb; they will not be able to hear much if any. If they do have an experience, it will cause fear because they've lost touch with what the reality of the experience is.

More
21 Jan 2012 00:31 #13 by inbody1
You all, the important thing is never to stop questioning. Einstein said that. And the question is: Are we one of the sides of the coin. The coin being the Entire (universe) and our side of it being the dream world ('reality'), and the other side being the real world, or the world of the spirits? And, if this is the case, why are some humans able to connect with the real world? For many centuries humans have been having paranormal experiences. But in the last 100 years the number of reports have tripled. Of course, the world of communications have advanced and that may cause us to think that now we have more spiritual experiences than eons ago, but the message is the same; are we closer to making full contact with the real world? That is to say, a moment in which the entire human race experiences the same spiritual event!

More
20 Jan 2012 17:37 #14 by Peek-A-Boo

TressesOfNephthys wrote: Definitely won't dismiss the possibility that the shot looks like that because of our buddy Casper, I just doubt that THAT is him. But fate is clearly leading you back to him. Perhaps he needs your help to cross over because he trusts you.

out of the blue I find this site less than a month ago, then after all these years I finally tell this story and via this site some sort of contact or message is sent. "Beshert is beshert"

More
20 Jan 2012 17:30 #15 by Tresses Of Nephthys
Definitely won't dismiss the possibility that the shot looks like that because of our buddy Casper, I just doubt that THAT is him. But fate is clearly leading you back to him. Perhaps he needs your help to cross over because he trusts you.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Peek-A-Boo

• Steven Matrix
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
20 Jan 2012 16:58 #16 by Steven Matrix

TressesOfNephthys wrote: The shadow or mass is not really either, it is someone wearing a black shirt. There is also a blurry head above it. The question is whether this person is still in flesh or not. Based on the other blurry photos, I tend to think it is someone who just walked by. Questions I can't answer are why a photo would have been posted like that either way, whether it was a super blurry person or of "Casper." They clearly weren't touting themselves as a haunted restaurant. And also why there's a second, nearly identical picture. Unfortunately there are lots of doubts in my mind either way, and I can only seem to catch a vibe off of the pictures of the outside of the building.

I agree Tress and I think that someone [not a professional] took the photo so they could upload it to the internet or something like that.

More
20 Jan 2012 16:55 #17 by Tresses Of Nephthys
The shadow or mass is not really either, it is someone wearing a black shirt. There is also a blurry head above it. The question is whether this person is still in flesh or not. Based on the other blurry photos, I tend to think it is someone who just walked by. Questions I can't answer are why a photo would have been posted like that either way, whether it was a super blurry person or of "Casper." They clearly weren't touting themselves as a haunted restaurant. And also why there's a second, nearly identical picture. Unfortunately there are lots of doubts in my mind either way, and I can only seem to catch a vibe off of the pictures of the outside of the building.

• Steven Matrix
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
20 Jan 2012 16:55 #18 by Steven Matrix

inbody1 wrote: So, then, on the picture shutter, what do you estimate that the speed of the moving object (person or spirit) was? Be careful how you answer this, light travels pretty fast, lad.

IMHO, since I believe that this is a person and not a spirit; let's say that the camera's shutter speed were set to say 1/30 of a second. It doesn't look like there was any flash used for this particular photo. If it had been used, most flashes on auto sync will provide 1/60 of a second. If this was a person, the 1/60 of a second could stop the movement of the figure, depending on how fast the subject moved if it were flesh and blood. Since the camera's shutter was set for a slower shutter speed/no flash, any movement by the subject would be affected. It also doesn't look like a shadow; looks more like a person dressed in black as there appears to be separation of apparel material just below the waste level.

Now, as some know on this forum, I have taken photos with long exposures [no flash, sometimes even beyond 30 seconds] and have gotten nearly 3 dimensional looking spirits on the photos with no movement whatsoever.

So, my opinion is based on experience in the field and the results thereof. But, I could still be wrong with this photo of course. Spirits can expose themselves in different ways I believe; so I don't believe that there are any set of rules. Just my 2 cents again.

More
20 Jan 2012 16:43 #19 by Peek-A-Boo
I posted this thread unaware of the photos. A member of this forum read the post and researched the location finding the photos. The photo with the shadow ironically was on the business website which made no sense to post a photos like that when the second one is of the same place without a shadow. Also, there are no other photos with duplicate areas of the restaurant.
I am not saying it is an entity, just saying it makes one question the shadow after reading the first post. :unsure:

More
20 Jan 2012 13:12 #20 by tsalib
My first thought on this is it is a reflection or someone shot through a bottle of liquer the "black mass" part looks way to solid this is one of those pictures that the only way we are going to get the answer is to use this camera and have some one walk in front of it a verying speeds i am not saying this is a intentional but it needs more investigating for me to say yeah that is a entity.

Time to create page: 0.412 seconds

Features