Login

Videos

My Experiences

More
17 Jan 2012 22:47 #61 by Peek-A-Boo

TressesOfNephthys wrote: I should add, this is a picture of Rocky Toto's, which is what the restaurant is called now apparently.

Toto lost the property for tax related issues, there was another owner after him that also lost the place. My husband wants it back but I am afraid to make such a drastic commitment in this economy. I feel if it was meant to be we would still be there.
The photos even show the apartments upstairs. Never saw the photos and it breaks my heart looking at them. When we had it the place was elegant, these are so casual :-(
Back to "casper", whatcha think?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
17 Jan 2012 22:30 #62 by Peek-A-Boo

amoonwolfe wrote: That's quite a collection of cocktail shakers! Was it displayed as shown in the photo during the incidents you have described? There could also be a connection to one or more of the shakers. Your "guest" appears to be a tall chap, doesn't he?

The shakers weren't there when we had the place, behind the image were wooden doors when we owned it. The lamp on the bar is new as well

More
17 Jan 2012 22:28 #63 by Tresses Of Nephthys
I should add, this is a picture of Rocky Toto's, which is what the restaurant is called now apparently.

More
17 Jan 2012 22:27 #64 by Peek-A-Boo
OMG, I never was able to find anything, ♥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ♥♫♥♥♥♫ Thank You ♫♥♥♥♫♥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ♥
The link shows me that photo is from the owner that bought the place out from under us. Interesting photo, wonder if that's my "Casper" Is it even possible?

More
17 Jan 2012 22:26 #65 by amoonwolfe
That's quite a collection of cocktail shakers! Was it displayed as shown in the photo during the incidents you have described? There could also be a connection to one or more of the shakers. Your "guest" appears to be a tall chap, doesn't he?

More
17 Jan 2012 22:12 - 17 Jan 2012 22:13 #66 by Tresses Of Nephthys
I took the liberty of googling that address. Have to say, very intriguing. There are lots of pictures of the inside of the restaurant. Lots are very blurry because this person's camera isn't very good. But there's one that struck me. It could, I guess, be an extremely blurry photo of someone standing at the bar. But the next photo underneath is exactly the same with no person wearing a black shirt. Here's the photo so you can see for yourself:

Here's the link so you can check out the rest:

Rocky Toto's, 7324 Amboy Road, Tottenville, Staten Island
Attachments:
Last edit: 17 Jan 2012 22:13 by Tresses Of Nephthys.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Peek-A-Boo

More
17 Jan 2012 21:51 - 17 Jan 2012 21:52 #67 by Peek-A-Boo

TressesOfNephthys wrote: Aww, someone had a little crush on you, how cute :)

I had a crush on him :silly: , my husband was happy for me because he was in the kitchen and knew something special had my back up front
Last edit: 17 Jan 2012 21:52 by Peek-A-Boo.

More
17 Jan 2012 21:48 #68 by Peek-A-Boo
The landlord sold the building to a corporation that owned restaurants right from under us, we knew the sneaky CEO. They closed a few years later as did the most recent owner, now that's Karma lol
Heard the building was a brothel, there was a fight and someone was killed upstairs. Heard someone died in a fire upstairs but none of these stories are proven as far as I'm concerned.

More
17 Jan 2012 21:47 #69 by Tresses Of Nephthys
Aww, someone had a little crush on you, how cute :)

More
17 Jan 2012 21:37 #70 by zeptember
How interesting Paula do you still have the restaurant? yeah I bet it has allot of history to it, have you done any research on the place? that would be interesting to see what you come up with, thanks for sharing, the landlord haha that would be fun to watch, I don't care for landlords who don't care about there tenants or place as well..:)

Time to create page: 1.137 seconds

Features