Login

Videos

My Experiences

More
18 Jan 2012 02:04 #51 by Peek-A-Boo
The feeling from the outside is what drew me in and I felt this was the right place for us to take.
What is the strangest thing, I never tell anyone about my experiences except my husband, here I tell all of you, then a picture is found that is questionable. Was this all meant to be :unsure:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
18 Jan 2012 01:56 #52 by Tresses Of Nephthys
I know, right? Odd thing is only the pics of the outside of the building were giving me a strong vibe. I guess the energies of the other people inside were throwing off any vibe I got from your guy. To me I think I'd need a little more conclusive picture to say if this was him.

More
18 Jan 2012 01:49 #53 by Peek-A-Boo
how mind blowing would it be if it turned out to be "Casper" :ohmy:

More
18 Jan 2012 01:01 #54 by Tresses Of Nephthys
Like I said, it could be just a super blurry picture of a solid person. There are other photos in that series where there were "phantom" missing arms due to something (slow shutter speed?). Thought I would leave it open to our photography experts.

More
18 Jan 2012 00:53 - 18 Jan 2012 00:54 #55 by Peek-A-Boo
back to the photo found by TressesOfNephthys. Is this "Casper"?
Attachments:
Last edit: 18 Jan 2012 00:54 by Peek-A-Boo.

More
17 Jan 2012 23:19 #56 by Peek-A-Boo
I am sure I heard him curse a few times and even chuckle. He was/is a wild thing, I am sure he poured a glass of red wine on a rude patron. Made a Vanderbilt trip on two different occasions and other silly things. Out of hundreds of patrons 2 asked if we had a ghost and I just smiled allowing them to explain why they said that.
Steve Di Schiavi,"Dead Files, was a regular. He was an NYPD detective at the time and now look at where he is LOL Maybe "Casper" led him to his new career :oops:

• Steven Matrix
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
17 Jan 2012 23:04 #57 by Steven Matrix
Replied by Steven Matrix on topic Re: My Casper the friendly Ghost

TressesOfNephthys wrote: I wonder if there's a bit of a curse on the place or if your "Casper" doesn't like anyone being there.

Sounds like he appreciates good people; kinda the opposite with people who suck.

More
17 Jan 2012 23:02 #58 by Tresses Of Nephthys
I wonder if there's a bit of a curse on the place or if your "Casper" doesn't like anyone being there.

• Steven Matrix
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
17 Jan 2012 23:02 - 17 Jan 2012 23:03 #59 by Steven Matrix
Replied by Steven Matrix on topic Re: My Casper the friendly Ghost

Eclecticdealer wrote:

TressesOfNephthys wrote: I should add, this is a picture of Rocky Toto's, which is what the restaurant is called now apparently.

Toto lost the property for tax related issues, there was another owner after him that also lost the place. My husband wants it back but I am afraid to make such a drastic commitment in this economy. I feel if it was meant to be we would still be there.
The photos even show the apartments upstairs. Never saw the photos and it breaks my heart looking at them. When we had it the place was elegant, these are so casual :-(
Back to "casper", whatcha think?

I think the landlord needed slapped upside the head or an ink pen blow up on him; one or the other. Lol

Yep, spirits have a great sense of humor don't they? I can only imagine what he was saying when you were getting mistreated; "You dirt bag, I'll show you some attitude." Lol.
Last edit: 17 Jan 2012 23:03 by Steven Matrix.

More
17 Jan 2012 23:01 #60 by Tresses Of Nephthys
I did see that there's a newer name on the second or third page of the search. The Toto link was the one that popped up first.

Time to create page: 0.460 seconds

Features