Login

Videos

Why are we looked at diffrently

• sleepy1md
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
28 Apr 2011 20:39 #21 by sleepy1md
Replied by sleepy1md on topic Re: Why are we looked at diffrently
He knows...he and I have great communication. He told me about his first experience about 4 months ago and thought he was loosing it. I told him about mine and explained the gift to him and he understands now.:)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
28 Apr 2011 20:34 #22 by sixsense
Remember that children see and hear ghost. Their minds are still open and pure. My boys were that way when they were younger. now, they tell me they don't sense anything any more. They actually seem upset by it.

More
28 Apr 2011 20:17 #23 by intuitivegal27
Lol! I know right :) It's like you know a person the minute you lay your eyes on them and you know their life story lol! That's why I get picked to stay with my clients, it's not that they have to have me but its a connection to them.

• sleepy1md
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
28 Apr 2011 20:16 #24 by sleepy1md
lol I have met one person...who has had experiences and believes me...she accepts me for who I am and we laugh and have a good time...by the way, she lives in Louisiana...voodoo/vampie/haunted state in America! I watch all the ghost hunting, haunted places, Ghost Adventures, ect. shows...to absorb information and understand that I am not crazy and there is life after death.

More
28 Apr 2011 20:15 #25 by intuitivegal27
He is :) I don't think he knows it yet.

More
28 Apr 2011 20:08 #26 by sixsense
I came to the realization that I am wo i am a long time ago. I don't tell people about my gift, but some people know the minute i meet them, why? because they have it to. We can pick eachother out in a crowed room...thta's why we
re so special...LOL :woohoo:

• sleepy1md
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
28 Apr 2011 20:05 #27 by sleepy1md
Not that I can think of but my son has ( I was right next to him and I didn't hear it) and I believe he is sensitive.

More
28 Apr 2011 20:00 #28 by intuitivegal27
Have you experienced your name being called when your significant other is upstairs and you are alone downstairs?

• sleepy1md
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
28 Apr 2011 19:56 #29 by sleepy1md
I have the same problem as you, sixsense. I just don't worry anymore what they think and I keep it to myself just like you. What is funny is when they come to me and ask me questions... like my brother and I were standing in the hallway several feet away from each other. He said to me " Did you just sigh real loud?" I tell him no and he has this puzzling scared look on his face lol. I did in fact hear it but I had no clue he did until he said something. After my inner satisfaction was sated, I told him I did hear it but it wasn't me and has said nothing since.

More
28 Apr 2011 19:43 #30 by intuitivegal27
It's hard being bombarded with gifts you really can't control :) Sometimes my Empath gift comes in handy when my bf was going through a tough time, I just knew I had to call her and to my surprise she was crying. Talked her through it and eventually she thanked me :)

Time to create page: 0.391 seconds

Features