Login

Videos

Why are we looked at diffrently

More
29 Apr 2011 22:22 #1 by crystalcross
Topics are only as good as the people discussing them. :lol:

I think its less the subject of the topic than it is the passion for the topic which those who are discussing have.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
29 Apr 2011 19:26 #2 by intuitivegal27
U certainly did pick a great topic! I would love to see more like this :)

More
29 Apr 2011 16:05 #3 by undertaker1
Well everyone i guess i picked a great forum topic and discussion. Thank you all for your input and making it the top viewed discussion. i will try and post more topics that we can share in like this. I have also been seeing and hearing alot more spirits lately. I am also connecting with the living thanks to some friends and their help showing me how to clear my mind and control this ability. Thank you all again hope to hear much more from all of you.
The following user(s) said Thank You: crystalcross, sixsense

• sleepy1md
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
29 Apr 2011 15:59 #4 by sleepy1md
Replied by sleepy1md on topic Re: Why are we looked at diffrently
lol i saw that! awesome!

More
29 Apr 2011 15:53 #5 by intuitivegal27

More
29 Apr 2011 15:47 #6 by crystalcross
By the way folks, this Forum topic has now beat out (in just 2 days) all other topics as the most viewed topic on the system. Click on "Forums" on the top of the page, and then go down to the bottom right and click on "Statistics".

More
29 Apr 2011 15:34 #7 by intuitivegal27
When I heard my name being called it sounded just like my husbands voice and when I came upstairs to see if he called me he said no. Thats when I came to believe that there was someone else here with us.

• sleepy1md
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
29 Apr 2011 14:55 #8 by sleepy1md
Replied by sleepy1md on topic Re: Why are we looked at diffrently
Hi matthewg329. That is very interesting. Finding information on a property is an investigation in itself lol...I have tried. In your case, it may not be the property but the building itself or an object or a specific room that is reaching out to you for help or just acknowledging that you are there. Have you ever tried to communicate with them? I have tried with no response but it was a feeble attempt on my part lol...it was the middle of the night and I got tired of the noises and tapping and I just woke up and said with gritted teeth..."what do you want? why can't you let me sleep?" Then went back to sleep lol.

More
29 Apr 2011 14:41 #9 by matthewg329
i have never heard my name being called by someone who isn't their until i moved into the property im in now about a year ago and then all of a sudden i start hearing my name mentioned and writing on my bathroom window asking for help but every time i try to find out about the property i come up a blank there is no history of the place anywhere .

More
28 Apr 2011 22:08 #10 by sixsense
I agree with you. Once you have an experience, or are born with the "sixsense" then everything else just seems irrelivant. I believe in Jesus Chrit almighty. And I believe his angels and protectors of our souls are here to protect us. Any investigator will say the prayer of protection before they begin their investigation. the first line, "May the white light of the lords spirit protect me and guide me"... That tells me that we, as investigators and mediums are spiritual people. It's not that we don't believe in religion, it's that we actully live it. Not sure if this making any sense, I hope so..

Time to create page: 0.390 seconds

Features