Login

Videos

Why are we looked at diffrently

More
28 Apr 2011 21:54 #11 by ghostman72
well i was brought up as a Christian, and i always believed in spirits but for me to believe in them.I had my first experience when i was 5 yrs-old. after my grandmother had passed, and for me to become a paranormal investigator i had another experience about a couple yrs after my other granbdmother had past, she came to visit me, and also what got me interested in Ghosts,spirits etc, is that my dad saw his mothers Crisis apparition before she left. but as for being a Christian i have my own beliefs and that is the Paranormal and i have my own mine to believe after the experiences that i had that i couldn't explain. so thats what i think and feel. and that my opinion about religion is that they like to push things on you to make you believe that there isn't sutch things as ghosts. but everyone is intitled to their own opinions.but i do belive in angels, demons,arch-angels but for me they are here to watch over us and to protect us but it also has to see how strong ur faith is too.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
28 Apr 2011 21:29 #12 by intuitivegal27
Try not to get a migrane while doing so :) Those hurt lol!

More
28 Apr 2011 21:27 #13 by undertaker1
Thank you all for all your great comments and discussion. Each of us have a ability and surely are greatful to have and use this. I have recently been working on seeing the living and not just the dead. Seems to be coming along well. T oday has been a busy day in my little head so trying to learn the control aspect also.

More
28 Apr 2011 21:06 #14 by intuitivegal27
:) I know right! I don't have any weird feelings about my ghost spirit he is a really nice one and plus I have my birthmother and 2 adorable cats here residing with me :)

More
28 Apr 2011 21:02 #15 by sixsense
It's good that they can talk to you or I should say us about it. I was hoping at least one of my boys would have it like I do, but my guess is one of my grandkids will probably be the one...:)

More
28 Apr 2011 21:01 #16 by intuitivegal27
Your welcome. :) Ok later!

• sleepy1md
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
28 Apr 2011 21:00 #17 by sleepy1md
Replied by sleepy1md on topic Re: Why are we looked at diffrently
Nice...It was great chatting with you and thanks for the in put. I will be back for more tomorrow :)

More
28 Apr 2011 20:55 #18 by intuitivegal27
Lol! My son does see my birthmother and he laughs with her :) He is only 5 and she does go and visit with him til he goes to sleep at night.

• sleepy1md
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
28 Apr 2011 20:52 #19 by sleepy1md
Replied by sleepy1md on topic Re: Why are we looked at diffrently
I think it would help to know my son is 18 lol.

More
28 Apr 2011 20:41 #20 by intuitivegal27
I think mine does too :) He just can't tell me about it cause he doesn't know how to get out what he wants to tell me.

Time to create page: 0.408 seconds

Features