Login

Videos

Evicting Demons

More
11 Jan 2012 04:10 #41 by Peek-A-Boo
Replied by Peek-A-Boo on topic Re: Evicting Demons
OMG Steven, that is too funny :whistle:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Steven Matrix
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 Jan 2012 04:06 #42 by Steven Matrix
Replied by Steven Matrix on topic Re: Evicting Demons

Eclecticdealer wrote: Just read this, wanted to share:
"Spirit exorcism in Judaism in most respects resembles demonic exorcism in other cultures. There are many of the same elements present - determining the name of the spirit, discerning its purpose in possessing the victim, then using both Biblical and liturgical adjurations to expel the dybbuk, often with the employment of ritual objects (shofar, tefillin, Torah scrolls, even amulets) and rites (candle-lighting, fumigation with noxious substances). Most distinctive of the Jewish approach is its philosophic underpinning: that the dead can possess, rather than just haunt, the living. Because of this, unlike Christian rites, the exorcism is seen as doubly therapeutic; ideally both the victim and the ghostly assailant should be healed. Since we are dealing with a "soul" here, the goal is effect a tikkun, a rectification for the malevolent dead."

I agree with everyone here, let the professionals handle these situations

Or, you could blast the place with 24/7 of country music. That'll expel those suckers. Lol.

More
11 Jan 2012 03:26 #43 by Peek-A-Boo
Replied by Peek-A-Boo on topic Re: Evicting Demons
Just read this, wanted to share:
"Spirit exorcism in Judaism in most respects resembles demonic exorcism in other cultures. There are many of the same elements present - determining the name of the spirit, discerning its purpose in possessing the victim, then using both Biblical and liturgical adjurations to expel the dybbuk, often with the employment of ritual objects (shofar, tefillin, Torah scrolls, even amulets) and rites (candle-lighting, fumigation with noxious substances). Most distinctive of the Jewish approach is its philosophic underpinning: that the dead can possess, rather than just haunt, the living. Because of this, unlike Christian rites, the exorcism is seen as doubly therapeutic; ideally both the victim and the ghostly assailant should be healed. Since we are dealing with a "soul" here, the goal is effect a tikkun, a rectification for the malevolent dead."

I agree with everyone here, let the professionals handle these situations

More
11 Jan 2012 02:39 #44 by Lindsay1121
Replied by Lindsay1121 on topic Re: Evicting Demons
Yes what you said only I would leave the person alone and pray. I wouldn't even want to be associated with something like that, even if I was high priest etc. No way.

More
11 Jan 2012 02:37 #45 by zeptember
Replied by zeptember on topic Re: Evicting Demons
wow good question well my opinion is me being Roman Catholic the priest told us there are three ways to get rid of Demon 1. St. Micheal or 2. Angel of Death 3. a priest or a person that God gave permission to and the three holy ghosts are with you and u have to say the prayer for exorcism and know the Rosary, that is how the Catholics do it, but I know all other religions have there own way, I like mine more, hehe...but would never get involved with a Demon unless God himself said to, I like how we have our own opinion we could understand each other a little more in life :) be careful out there..

More
11 Jan 2012 02:35 #46 by undertaker1
Replied by undertaker1 on topic Re: Evicting Demons
My suggestion is to leave this be and let someone else handle this. Like Steve said usually these are dark spirits not demons. If this is a demon then you will not defeat this thing. I am not saying this because your not a christian but in my new studies of demonology you have no idea what you are dealing with. I would leave this to someone in a church usually high ranking person of the church. If you choose to try and handle this on your own not only will it defeat you but there are severe consequences that come with doing this ceremony. I feel i am very strong in my abilities and still would never attempt one myself.
The following user(s) said Thank You: amoonwolfe

More
11 Jan 2012 02:22 #47 by Lindsay1121
Replied by Lindsay1121 on topic Re: Evicting Demons
This topic intrigues me because its a very sensitive one...I've been through junk in my life to know that demons are not or dark spirits, rather, are not something someone should mess with or seek after.

Taking on the dark side May only bring just that..darkness. And I don't believe we were sent here to this earth to tamper with darkness or help it but to heal those who are hurting.

I don't know if there is such a thing as 'demonic possession' but one thing is for sure, it's a no brainer that one shouldn't mess with such filth and danger and should be smarter than to not mess with it. Just my opinion. :-)

• Steven Matrix
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 Jan 2012 01:47 - 11 Jan 2012 01:53 #48 by Steven Matrix
Replied by Steven Matrix on topic Re: Evicting Demons

crystalcross wrote:

Eclecticdealer wrote: What if the Demon / bad spirit isn't Christian? How does one perform an exorcism without that knowledge?
Yup, this popped into my head while taking a shower :silly:

I personally am more of the belief that there are fewer creatures out there which are demons, and perhaps more just plain evil people who have passed. If someone bears no love for people in life, and spends their life stepping on people. Then I think they in turn will not suddenly see the error of their ways in death, but rather be the same after passing.

Just my thoughts.

I agree wholeheartedly CC. You and I both have witnessed that there are dark entities out there after that investigation we did a few months ago. But there is no way of telling the number of them that exist.

After being in the Christian church for 20 years, my opinion of the whole thing is that demons/exorcisms are something that was thought up by the Catholic church, who has given itself the authority to handle such matters. I now will never believe that there are religious "chosen ones" that can expel evil spirits. With the proper knowledge [IMHO], others can help as well. That of course is opinion, but so is the idea that these people actually have power over demons.

I think there is a way of dealing with what many would call demons [don't like the label personally], but the information has been suppressed IMHO by those who don't want you to know that you don't need them and the idea that it takes "special people" causes more fear; which in turn can make people think that those people have more ability than they really do. We are all equals; the only thing that separates us is knowledge.
Last edit: 11 Jan 2012 01:53 by Steven Matrix.

More
11 Jan 2012 01:33 #49 by Tresses Of Nephthys

crystalcross wrote:

Eclecticdealer wrote: What if the Demon / bad spirit isn't Christian? How does one perform an exorcism without that knowledge?
Yup, this popped into my head while taking a shower :silly:

I personally am more of the belief that there are fewer creatures out there which are demons, and perhaps more just plain evil people who have passed. If someone bears no love for people in life, and spends their life stepping on people. Then I think they in turn will not suddenly see the error of their ways in death, but rather be the same after passing.

Just my thoughts.

AGREED
The following user(s) said Thank You: becca258

More
11 Jan 2012 01:31 #50 by Ghastly Girl
Replied by Ghastly Girl on topic Re: Evicting Demons
Very well said CC

Time to create page: 0.409 seconds

Features