Login

Videos

Evicting Demons

• Steven Matrix
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
12 Jan 2012 19:46 #21 by Steven Matrix
Replied by Steven Matrix on topic Re: Evicting Demons

channelpirate wrote: Can I just say what a great thread this has been and what a shining example of people being able to voice their opinions, be respected by others and have a good discussion/debate.

It's the main reason I follow this site

It's people like you Channel that make the site what it is. Keep the great posts coming.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 Jan 2012 18:52 #22 by channelpirate
Replied by channelpirate on topic Re: Evicting Demons
Can I just say what a great thread this has been and what a shining example of people being able to voice their opinions, be respected by others and have a good discussion/debate.

It's the main reason I follow this site
The following user(s) said Thank You: Peek-A-Boo

More
12 Jan 2012 04:58 #23 by Peek-A-Boo
Replied by Peek-A-Boo on topic Re: Evicting Demons
here comes another related question:
What about the dark stick figured entities? Very experienced and well respected Psychics and paranormal investigators are scared of them. Anyone experience these?

• Steven Matrix
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
12 Jan 2012 02:30 #24 by Steven Matrix

TressesOfNephthys wrote:

Steven Matrix wrote:

TressesOfNephthys wrote: Very true, ChannelPirate,

Darkness and light coexist, the Ying and Yang, Isis and Nephthys. Personally I believe true evil is a product of mankind and shouldn't be confused with darkness.

Here's another crazy theory Tress; becaue light and dark coexist, a balance if you will; what if some of which is darkness does so voluntarily because it/they know that in order for soul growth to occur, we need the ability to exercise free will. Without both sides of the balance equation, there is no evolution of the soul.

My wife and I found out while involved in the metaphysical arena [same when we were in the church] that most want to exist in the "love and light" bubble; thinking of only the positive and of love, light, changing your reality, etc. What we found is that the negative exists, no matter what people believe; and it is that negative side that aids in our growth.

I agree, Steve, darkness and light, positivity and negativity exist in different ratios in everyone. It's a matter of achieving balance. No offense to anyone but trying to exist in a positivity bubble and rejecting everything negative is slightly delusional. There are just things that suck, situations that suck, people that suck. You can try to put a positive spin on things if that is what you need to achieve balance. I have an aunt that for a while was sort of like that. Nothing could get her down. Nothing at all wrong with being upbeat, quite the contrary. But upon relaying a story that my father was going around telling everyone that I named my son after him (if you know me you know I would have NEVER done that), she was basically like, "Oh, your dad is such a funny guy!" Not that I want her or anyone to suffer. Just face reality. Not everything is cheerful and rosy and it's not meant to be.

Well ladies, I think this has turned into a very good discussion [not that it wasn't before]. We must face all things in life to grow. That's why I see many in religion and the metaphysical arena who stay where they're at. Again, as you have said, it is a choice. That is the journey they must take to one day grow, either in this life, or a future one.

Growth comes with self knowledge, not listening and taking as truth what others say. What a great discussion!

More
12 Jan 2012 00:06 #25 by Ghastly Girl
Replied by Ghastly Girl on topic Re: Evicting Demons
Exactly. In my life I have experienced quite a bit of negative from the death of many loved ones before they were 30, the loss of a child, an NDE, and a 2 rather serious medical issues just to name a few.

A part of my personal belief system that follows Buddhism quite closely I feel that these events do indeed create a balance in life that help us learn and move closer to enlightenment. If life was all sunshine and lollipops there would be nothing to learn and IMO our spirit would gain nothing from such an imbalanced existence

I think one could easily say in my position that I am cursed or that there is "a demon on my back" but I simply see this as partof the grand scheme of things. I would be nowhere near where I am today intellectually or spiritually if I hadn't been through what I have in my life.

More
11 Jan 2012 23:55 #26 by Tresses Of Nephthys

Steven Matrix wrote:

Darkness and light coexist, the Ying and Yang, Isis and Nephthys. Personally I believe true evil is a product of mankind and shouldn't be confused with darkness.

Here's another crazy theory Tress; becaue light and dark coexist, a balance if you will; what if some of which is darkness does so voluntarily because it/they know that in order for soul growth to occur, we need the ability to exercise free will. Without both sides of the balance equation, there is no evolution of the soul.

My wife and I found out while involved in the metaphysical arena [same when we were in the church] that most want to exist in the "love and light" bubble; thinking of only the positive and of love, light, changing your reality, etc. What we found is that the negative exists, no matter what people believe; and it is that negative side that aids in our growth.

I agree, Steve, darkness and light, positivity and negativity exist in different ratios in everyone. It's a matter of achieving balance. No offense to anyone but trying to exist in a positivity bubble and rejecting everything negative is slightly delusional. There are just things that suck, situations that suck, people that suck. You can try to put a positive spin on things if that is what you need to achieve balance. I have an aunt that for a while was sort of like that. Nothing could get her down. Nothing at all wrong with being upbeat, quite the contrary. But upon relaying a story that my father was going around telling everyone that I named my son after him (if you know me you know I would have NEVER done that), she was basically like, "Oh, your dad is such a funny guy!" Not that I want her or anyone to suffer. Just face reality. Not everything is cheerful and rosy and it's not meant to be.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ghastly Girl

More
11 Jan 2012 23:40 #27 by Ghastly Girl
Replied by Ghastly Girl on topic Re: Evicting Demons
My 2yen lol

Channel pirate you nailed it. Couldn't have said it better myself.

The post on Hinduism is an interesting point to throw in actually. I have been studying Asian mythology a lot lately and find Hinduism fascinating. Many religions and belief systems offer up the same images of such beings and only relatively recently in the grand scheme of things did Christianity come along and label this "demon"

Eclectic you have the most inspiring showers! lol I wholeheartedly agree with your last post. :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Peek-A-Boo

More
11 Jan 2012 23:03 #28 by Peek-A-Boo
Replied by Peek-A-Boo on topic Re: Evicting Demons
Shower time input LOL:
People often mistranslate their feelings of not understanding an event with feeling of fear. We fear what we do not understand and we feel threatened by what we fear. We immediately label an event so we can deal with it.

Many people wear religious blinders that prevent them from seeing the truth, they would rather rely upon folklore, hearsay or the opinions of their priest, rabbi, ministers, etc. then to develop an understanding of the dead.

IMO Ghosts are like people and can become angry and upset by rudeness and disrespect. Consider "road rage" and remember, we take with us our attitudes and emotions when we cross to the other side.

Anger is an emotion and we have already said ghosts have emotions, so now one can understand that ghosts can be angry just as the living can be angry.

• Steven Matrix
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 Jan 2012 22:27 #29 by Steven Matrix

More
11 Jan 2012 22:21 #30 by EmiVau83
Replied by EmiVau83 on topic Re: Evicting Demons
"Demons" have never had a body therefore they have no religion

Now as far as the dark spirits.. I believe it honestly doesn't matter what religion that spirit was Every religion out there has their own belief as to how to make the dark spirits & the "demons" go away. I believe it has to do with the faith in the person who is experiencing the "evil" "dark" things on if they go away.

I have dealt with & experienced "dark" entities growing up & present.. I have not had a professional or someone with experience get rid of them I have done what someone has said Prayed & ask for all those loved one's who's passed on to help me & guide me with the light to help.

Now I think the ones That are really bad & the "demons" need to be dealt with by people Who have spent years studying them (professionals)

Again I believe it doesn't matter the religion All religions have their own way of dealing with the dark side.

Time to create page: 0.398 seconds

Features