Login

Videos

Evicting Demons

• Steven Matrix
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
12 Jan 2012 23:01 #11 by Steven Matrix
Replied by Steven Matrix on topic Re: Evicting Demons

Eclecticdealer wrote: reminds me of witnesses to an accident, 10 people saw it and there are 8 different opinions LOL or the Urban Legend insanity :blink:

I have to say that it's so refreshing being on a public site where people don't call names or demean others but use rational explains.

That's one of the many reasons my family and I left religion. We're here to care about others REGARDLESS of their belief/religion. It's funny, when people found out that we left and they couldn't talk us back in, they called us names and demeaned us as you said above. That was good for us as it taught us not to do the same to others, wherever they were in their journey. Life is good.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 Jan 2012 22:52 #12 by Peek-A-Boo
Replied by Peek-A-Boo on topic Re: Evicting Demons
reminds me of witnesses to an accident, 10 people saw it and there are 8 different opinions LOL or the Urban Legend insanity :blink:

I have to say that it's so refreshing being on a public site where people don't call names or demean others but use rational explains.

• Steven Matrix
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
12 Jan 2012 22:35 #13 by Steven Matrix

Eclecticdealer wrote: Hi Steven, everything is great, peaceful and calm, the way I like it LOL ♥♥♫♥♥♥♫ Thank You ♥♥♫♥♥♥♫

I am just throwing out things I have heard and wonder what others feel about these statements or findings. Debunking in a logical and intelligent manner is always appreciated :kiss:

I have only had feelings of doom never to the extent posted in above threads thankfully. Not an investigator so I don't experience what people like you are exposed to, so I pick your brain. Thank you so much for allowing me to !!!!!!

I'm glad all is well. Lol. Debunking is good and I think you're already ahead of the curve. I was only trying to point out that it's difficult to believe what one has "heard" as there is a greater percentage of lies than truth. I don't get exposed to much honestly [one time recently really], but when I do, I will have the attitude that if I'm supposed to be there, I won't be moved to fear by anything. If I've made the mistake of being somewhere where I don't belong, then I will confidently back up and go to Starbucks.

More
12 Jan 2012 22:28 #14 by Peek-A-Boo
Hi Steven, everything is great, peaceful and calm, the way I like it LOL ♥♥♫♥♥♥♫ Thank You ♥♥♫♥♥♥♫

I am just throwing out things I have heard and wonder what others feel about these statements or findings. Debunking in a logical and intelligent manner is always appreciated :kiss:

I have only had feelings of doom never to the extent posted in above threads thankfully. Not an investigator so I don't experience what people like you are exposed to, so I pick your brain. Thank you so much for allowing me to !!!!!!

• Steven Matrix
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
12 Jan 2012 22:13 - 12 Jan 2012 22:26 #15 by Steven Matrix

Eclecticdealer wrote: I have been told that in almost every genuine case of demonic activity a typical paranormal team will get nothing in early stages of infestation or oppression - obsession. As the stages of demonic infestation progress they will probably get just enough activity to be tricked into believing the site is active but nothing to worry about. Only in the later stages will something more malevolent be suspected and then only by someone who is really very familiar with the case and observes the progression of it or who has experience in demonology. Do you agree?

Belial Beelzebub Lilith Asmodeus Satan Azazel Lucifer Succubus Astaroth

How are ya today Eclectic? Hope things are going well for you today. Regarding demonology, I have to say that personally, since I've not encountered anything really [had an investigation with Crystal a few months ago where the was a strong dark entity] regarding demons, I don't have much knowledge on the subject. I will have to agree to disagree with those that use the terms "professional" and "expert" because, like the paranormal; I don't believe for a second that either title/position exists.

Regarding the names you listed, it is my most humble opinion that at least the demons of Beelzebub, Satan, and Lucifer do not exist at all. I can say that due in part to my long history in the church. Satan only means "adversary". In Judaism, it is known as Ha Satan [the adversary]. If I didn't get along with someone in my line of work and we were competitors, I could refer to them as "satan" and would be correct by definition. Lucifer is used in the Christian bibles; in the Tanach [Jewish Version], which came before the time of the church, Isaiah Chapter 14 and verse 12 call him "morning star". Beelzebub, the same. What I'm getting at and I think that someone touched on it a while back [sorry CP if I'm wrong and you didn't] is that these figures are created by man. I don't believe in a book that lists demons either. You can write a book after studying historical accounts and apply that info to other things that you've read and it STILL doesn't mean that you have accurate infomation. Remember this: “History is a pack of lies about events that never happened told by people who weren’t there.” - George Santayana, American philosopher (1863-1952)

This all of course is my opinion. But as such, I'm in the same boat as everyone else; I'm entitled to my own opinion, but not my own facts. Just my 2 cents.
Last edit: 12 Jan 2012 22:26 by Steven Matrix.

More
12 Jan 2012 22:05 #16 by Peek-A-Boo
Succubus is a female demon appearing in dreams who takes the form of a human woman

The Jews regarded Lilith as evil. According to Jewish folklore, Lilith was forced by three angels to swear she would not harm mothers and children that wore amulets having the names of those three angels (Sanvi, Sansanvi, and Semangelaf).

Astaroth (also Ashtaroth, Astarot, and Asteroth), in demonology, is a Crowned Prince of Hell. He is a male figure named after the Canaanite goddess Ashtoreth.

More
12 Jan 2012 21:55 #17 by kirlybab
Replied by kirlybab on topic Re: Evicting Demons
Lilith, Azazel and Succubus.... though the last is usually used as a term for a type, not a specific entity in my experiences....

More
12 Jan 2012 21:50 - 12 Jan 2012 21:51 #18 by Peek-A-Boo
I have been told that in almost every genuine case of demonic activity a typical paranormal team will get nothing in early stages of infestation or oppression - obsession. As the stages of demonic infestation progress they will probably get just enough activity to be tricked into believing the site is active but nothing to worry about. Only in the later stages will something more malevolent be suspected and then only by someone who is really very familiar with the case and observes the progression of it or who has experience in demonology. Do you agree?

Has anyone picked up evidence of any of the names below?
Before listing the names I just want to be proactive and post this prayer:
Saint Michael the Archangel,defend us in battle; be our protection against the wickedness and snares of the devil. May God rebuke him, we humbly pray:and do thou, O Prince of the heavenly host,by the power of God, thrust into hell Satan and all the evil spirits who prowl about the world seeking the ruin of souls. Amen.

Belial Beelzebub Lilith Asmodeus Satan Azazel Lucifer Succubus Astaroth
Last edit: 12 Jan 2012 21:51 by Peek-A-Boo.

More
12 Jan 2012 21:21 #19 by kirlybab
Replied by kirlybab on topic Re: Evicting Demons

Well ladies, I think this has turned into a very good discussion [not that it wasn't before]. We must face all things in life to grow. That's why I see many in religion and the metaphysical arena who stay where they're at. Again, as you have said, it is a choice. That is the journey they must take to one day grow, either in this life, or a future one.

Growth comes with self knowledge, not listening and taking as truth what others say.

Bravo. I am starting to run into those who are skeptics in my offline life. I am not going ot hide who I am, Wiccan, psychic, sensitive or anything else. Accpet me for who I am or I don't need you in my life.

More
12 Jan 2012 20:43 #20 by amoonwolfe
Replied by amoonwolfe on topic Re: Evicting Demons
Undertaker isn't kidding here. Leave it to the true professionals.

Time to create page: 0.410 seconds

Features