Login

Videos

Could use your intuitive impressions

More
23 Feb 2012 21:31 #51 by Tresses Of Nephthys
Haha they are very sneaky. I have to wrestle my flower beds from them all the time. Here is a legit overhead view of my yard courtesy of google maps:

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Steven Matrix
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
23 Feb 2012 21:21 #52 by Steven Matrix
Replied by Steven Matrix on topic Re: Could use your intuitive impressions

Tresses Of Nephthys wrote: Steve, I do often find myself wondering what this land looked like pre-pilgrim times when Massachusetts was still Wampanoag territory. In the summer everything looks like Fern Gully around here. I often think the nature spirits are trying to take back over.

Let's hope they do take back over. Lol. Perhaps someone is opening communication with you in this place. Who knows what you'll channel the more time you spend there.

More
23 Feb 2012 21:15 #53 by Tresses Of Nephthys
Steve, I do often find myself wondering what this land looked like pre-pilgrim times when Massachusetts was still Wampanoag territory. In the summer everything looks like Fern Gully around here. I often think the nature spirits are trying to take back over.

• Steven Matrix
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
23 Feb 2012 21:09 #54 by Steven Matrix
Replied by Steven Matrix on topic Re: Could use your intuitive impressions
Tress, I'm not sensitive the way others on this site are, but when in a location, I do know what areas to photograph. In your photos, which BTW, I think may reveal more in the Spring for some reason.

If I'm correct [someone else can confirm], I felt something native American [indigenous people]. I could be wrong.

It also could be that an energy is drawing you there and will reveal more; maybe when spring comes. That would be a great place to photograph once everything has bloomed.

More
23 Feb 2012 21:01 - 23 Feb 2012 21:03 #55 by Tresses Of Nephthys
Hi guys, I'm just putting these pics out there to see if there's anything anyone can pick up. This is the property across the street from me, which has a rather sad story attached to it which I will pass on later on. I have noticed this week something odd--even after five years of living across the street and peering upon this land every day, I have never noticed this clearing where clearly there was supposed to be a driveway. The stones of the stone wall even curve in to make what I would call a flower bed, which is also something I've never noticed. I understand it's winter and the underbrush is dead, but I still practically gasped this morning taking out my trash because this gap in the stone wall is directly across from the end of my driveway. If there had been a driveway there it would almost look like a continuation of my driveway. It seemed to be inviting me to walk up. So I snapped some pictures.

Attachments:
Last edit: 23 Feb 2012 21:03 by Tresses Of Nephthys.

Time to create page: 0.441 seconds

Features