Login

Videos

Could use your intuitive impressions

More
21 May 2012 22:56 #1 by Tresses Of Nephthys
Well, the flowers are starting to grow, but that's all I really know more than what I already have learned. Maybe once I get around to drowning myself in tick repellent I can get myself on to the property again. I've already been bitten twice in the span of a month, and that was just from being out on the lawn, never mind that the property across the street looks like a jungle lol.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
21 May 2012 21:05 #2 by packerfanvic
Just curious to know if you have been able to do any research on the property or if you have made it over yet? PLease keep everyone up to date with your findings. Thank you.

• norman glasser
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
28 Mar 2012 17:46 #3 by norman glasser
Replied by norman glasser on topic Re: Could use your intuitive impressions

Tresses Of Nephthys wrote: Speaking of spirit attachments, it made me think of the one time I did have a spirit attachment. And it's one of those things where the thought had popped into my head before but now that I've thought about it a little more I'm seeing some patterns. I believe that spirits in need of help may seek a specific person out if a familiar pattern is sensed. For me, from age 16-19 I had the spirit of a boy I should have graduated with attached to me. His name was John Horan. He was 17 years old when he died in a car accident. Eventually it came to light that his father was one of the last doctors that treated my grandmother before she died (she was very terminal with breast cancer) years before I was even born. I never figured out exactly why but once that connection was made I felt him lift off of me and finally cross over. Now I have another Jon H who died in a car accident around the same age who is seeking my help. Hopefully my first John H can help me.

over the course of using rods you will learn spirit attachment and why it occurs

More
28 Mar 2012 17:08 #4 by rach411
I didn't pick up on the boy or the other man that seems to be negative but i'm wondering if the number of branches laying around the tree is a sign of three..... The tree also leans towards two and away from the other one. Maybe this has significants.just a thought.

More
28 Mar 2012 15:52 #5 by blackmercedz

rach411 wrote: This topic is kind of old but I just have to say that I cant take my eyes off that tree, its neither bad nor good energy its just there with so much "life" I guess the word would be. History, grace and secrets many many secrets. It almost seems like if you listened closely enough it would tell you a lot, lol which is totally weird and no Im really not a tree hugger or a person who even chooses to be outdoors (im weird I know). Also I get an image of a woman in the area around the tree, white gown/dress type thing on, and dirty blonde hair I think. I dont see her close up though but she is there. She and the tree stick out to me, but I am also not very good at this either but I had to put it out there, who knows maybe something will turn up :)

The tree was the main focus for me when I looked at the picture. I think you are right on about it holding secrets, good, and mostly bad. It does seem alive, I do believe the tree is the inviting feeling in this picture, but the surrounding area, that's where I get the uneasy feeling. It feels like the tree holds the only positive, inviting energy in that whole area.

More
28 Mar 2012 15:50 #6 by blackmercedz

Tresses Of Nephthys wrote: Speaking of spirit attachments, it made me think of the one time I did have a spirit attachment. And it's one of those things where the thought had popped into my head before but now that I've thought about it a little more I'm seeing some patterns. I believe that spirits in need of help may seek a specific person out if a familiar pattern is sensed. For me, from age 16-19 I had the spirit of a boy I should have graduated with attached to me. His name was John Horan. He was 17 years old when he died in a car accident. Eventually it came to light that his father was one of the last doctors that treated my grandmother before she died (she was very terminal with breast cancer) years before I was even born. I never figured out exactly why but once that connection was made I felt him lift off of me and finally cross over. Now I have another Jon H who died in a car accident around the same age who is seeking my help. Hopefully my first John H can help me.

Wow!! That's a great story. Its good to hear he passed over! But I wonder who this Jon H is, and why 2 ppl with the same name have become spiritually attached to you? That's no coincidence.

More
28 Mar 2012 04:21 #7 by rach411
This topic is kind of old but I just have to say that I cant take my eyes off that tree, its neither bad nor good energy its just there with so much "life" I guess the word would be. History, grace and secrets many many secrets. It almost seems like if you listened closely enough it would tell you a lot, lol which is totally weird and no Im really not a tree hugger or a person who even chooses to be outdoors (im weird I know). Also I get an image of a woman in the area around the tree, white gown/dress type thing on, and dirty blonde hair I think. I dont see her close up though but she is there. She and the tree stick out to me, but I am also not very good at this either but I had to put it out there, who knows maybe something will turn up :)

More
26 Mar 2012 01:05 #8 by Tresses Of Nephthys
Speaking of spirit attachments, it made me think of the one time I did have a spirit attachment. And it's one of those things where the thought had popped into my head before but now that I've thought about it a little more I'm seeing some patterns. I believe that spirits in need of help may seek a specific person out if a familiar pattern is sensed. For me, from age 16-19 I had the spirit of a boy I should have graduated with attached to me. His name was John Horan. He was 17 years old when he died in a car accident. Eventually it came to light that his father was one of the last doctors that treated my grandmother before she died (she was very terminal with breast cancer) years before I was even born. I never figured out exactly why but once that connection was made I felt him lift off of me and finally cross over. Now I have another Jon H who died in a car accident around the same age who is seeking my help. Hopefully my first John H can help me.

More
26 Mar 2012 00:03 #9 by blackmercedz
As Peek-a-boo said, I do agree that the land trust u, but I still encourage u to use caution. The other thing is I also think u can help the land and spirits... When I see the pictures I can see u the way the land sees u, you are angelic to everything there, an Angel. I know u have good protection I can feel that. Jon has showed me the how he sees u, an Angel. It's almost like he feels that u r the only person who has taken the time, and actually cares. Ok, just wanted to share that...
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tresses Of Nephthys

More
25 Mar 2012 19:13 #10 by Tresses Of Nephthys
Ugh I gotta get back out there. I've got my dowsing rods now and I've got to read up on how to use them. Gonna be chilly and probably rainy. Kids beg to be taken to the playground when it's warm and sunny, go figure lol. Just gotta kinda do it on the DL since it's not like I can hide out on the property. It's only a little over an acre. Not that I think my neighbors would care, I just don't need anyone else's grief haha.

Time to create page: 0.407 seconds

Features