Login

Videos

Could use your intuitive impressions

• norman glasser
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
15 Mar 2012 15:19 #31 by norman glasser
Replied by norman glasser on topic Re: Could use your intuitive impressions
the energy that you are feeling is generated by underground water find the water well use dowsing rods or crystal pendulum. me I prefer dowsing rods because crystals burns me . you will find a fork in the water flow while you are out there take some marker flags with you and you can outline the house with dowsing rods why because house is still there. if you are real dedicated you will find a metal rod drove into ground around fork.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 Mar 2012 00:18 #32 by iburyem
it feels peaceful to me, all life therein contained by stone, another natural element while the story is sad, it feels calm and tranquil.

nothing intrusive or overbearing comes to me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tresses Of Nephthys

More
14 Mar 2012 18:10 - 14 Mar 2012 18:13 #33 by Tresses Of Nephthys
WHOA I dunno who that is lol but this drawing was of Jon, the kid who died in the car accident in 1989. I believe he was the orange cat you saw being tossed from the car. The lot apparently was incorporated in 1938 so maybe you are seeing an ancestor. Maybe his father? I think he also played basketball and would've been born in the late 1940's.
Last edit: 14 Mar 2012 18:13 by Tresses Of Nephthys. Reason: additional info

More
14 Mar 2012 18:04 #34 by amoonwolfe
A fiery redhead with an equally fiery temper, this lad had an outright mean streak. I feel he was well on his way to becoming a serial killer, as he enjoyed torturing and killing innocent small animals. Your drawing is masterful, in that you captured him at his best-in the only area of life where he excelled, basketball. He seems to have lived during the mid-to-late 1940's and I believe his name may bave been Richard. He went to jail for a very long time and emerged a changed man. He is an extremely sad, developmentally delayed individual.

More
13 Mar 2012 01:31 #35 by grandmaducky
nice drawing

More
12 Mar 2012 12:24 #36 by Tresses Of Nephthys
HA plenty! But I'm always willing to learn.

More
12 Mar 2012 01:14 #37 by Peek-A-Boo
Angela, OMG, what can you not do? Your talents blow my mind

More
12 Mar 2012 01:00 #38 by Tresses Of Nephthys
Ok so I had a chance to do a little more research today. All made possible I believe because I bought the bulbs I wanted to plant across the street. I haven't been able to find much until today, suddenly all kinds of information came up.

Amoonwolf and I both came up with the name John. His name is actually Jon Hanshus. He died in 1989. Based on some of the information I found on the property and his parents I believe he was a teenager when he died. His parents are about 64/65 years old. I haven't been able to locate an obituary for him yet. Maybe he will let me find one eventually.

He prompted me today to draw a picture for him. He tells me his parents have a picture of him like it, of him in his basketball uniform. He was either the number 16 or 16 years old. He says he had wavy red hair and freckles and a shaggy haircut like Larry Bird. I think people teased him and he may have had a nickname based on his lanky frame.

Here's my picture of him:
Attachments:

More
26 Feb 2012 22:03 #39 by Peek-A-Boo
there was a place in No. Attleboro called Rattys, best burger w mushrooms and chowder ever. Went there a few years ago and it was gone I did a psych internship at Walpole, met Albert DeSalvo and did shopping in the gift shop, everything was made by inmates

More
26 Feb 2012 21:48 #40 by Tresses Of Nephthys
@ amoonwolf: YESSSS! That would be awesome. And I was getting John too, and the name Mark for some reason. There is a barn behind our house but I don't know about across the lane.

@Paula: No kidding! I live about 20 mins away from Wrentham and also used to live near BU when I was going to Emerson.

Time to create page: 0.431 seconds

Features