Login

Videos

Could use your intuitive impressions

More
26 Feb 2012 20:01 #41 by amoonwolfe
I'd love to break out my mini rods and let you looose with them-after a little practice with them!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
26 Feb 2012 19:09 - 26 Feb 2012 19:11 #42 by Peek-A-Boo
your making me miss Massachusetts, went to BU and lived in a small town outside of Wrentham, Sheldonville, loved it!!!! The history, the small town life and the atmosphere like no place else I have lived
Last edit: 26 Feb 2012 19:11 by Peek-A-Boo.

More
26 Feb 2012 17:21 #43 by amoonwolfe
this appears to be an old fashioned Laneway. Look for the remains of a barn partially built into a mound or small hillock. It had a stone partial basement. The locale seems strangely familiar to me. You will also find an arrowhead or two in your explorations. I am getting the name John or Johnson somehow attached to this place.

More
25 Feb 2012 19:25 #44 by Peek-A-Boo
is there a crystal dowsing? can a pendulum with a crystal be substituted?

More
25 Feb 2012 19:18 #45 by Tresses Of Nephthys
Hmm, well not that you can really tell from the pictures but it's pretty close to the edge of the lane under the power lines so I think a tree house would've been a no-go. And the one across the driveway is only about 6-8 inches think so not really a tree house tree. I do wonder if it is a possible ley line but I don't own any dowsing rods and not sure how to figure that out otherwise.

More
25 Feb 2012 18:21 - 25 Feb 2012 19:09 #46 by Peek-A-Boo
everything seems to be circling the tree, maybe a treehouse was planned for it or a gazebo considering the circle :unsure: Are you drawn to the tree?
Last edit: 25 Feb 2012 19:09 by Peek-A-Boo.

More
25 Feb 2012 18:10 #47 by Tresses Of Nephthys
I do feel like I'm being invited. Though I am getting a mixed signal because as you can sort of see in the second and third pictures, there is a tree that has fallen across where the drive way should be, like a keep out signal. But I realized the other day that from my back yard, which is up on a hill, where we used to have our makeshift fire pit (there's a swing set there now)I used to stand and look in that direction without realizing I was looking at that spot.

As far as the story goes, as relayed by one of my neighbors, the property across the street used to be owned by the people who used to own the red house you can sort of see off in the distance. As the story goes, they subdivided the land in order to sell it to their son. But the son was killed in a car accident before he had a chance to build, and at some point my town's building codes had changed which made the land across the street unbuildable because it's too small.

In the little bit of research I did, it seems the red house was sold in 1993. 1997, and again in 2007 to the folks that own it now. I can't seem to find anything about the property across the street but apparently the people still own it and still pay the plow bill (we're on a private street) so I need to dig around the house and see if I have an old bill laying around because their name would be on it.

I dunno, I just have a feeling he's still there and I'm thinking I want to get some flowers for that little area. Hopefully it will give him a place to visit and be at peace.

More
25 Feb 2012 17:02 #48 by Peek-A-Boo
the first picture looks like the fallen branches are directing you to enter there and look around the circle around the tree. Something calming within the circle

More
25 Feb 2012 16:34 #49 by Tresses Of Nephthys

• Steven Matrix
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
23 Feb 2012 22:22 #50 by Steven Matrix
Replied by Steven Matrix on topic Re: Could use your intuitive impressions

Tresses Of Nephthys wrote: Haha they are very sneaky. I have to wrestle my flower beds from them all the time. Here is a legit overhead view of my yard courtesy of google maps:

Nice. I think you're in for some close encounters of the spiritual kind.

Time to create page: 0.435 seconds

Features