Login

Videos

Could use your intuitive impressions

More
19 Mar 2012 04:30 #21 by blackmercedz

Tresses Of Nephthys wrote: Steve, I do often find myself wondering what this land looked like pre-pilgrim times when Massachusetts was still Wampanoag territory. In the summer everything looks like Fern Gully around here. I often think the nature spirits are trying to take back over.

I would have to agree with that impression, although I haven't seen it in the spring... I wish I could actually visit this place, it would be much easier for me to get an in dept impression. Again, Jon is still clear for me, but I'm still getting the T. However, its showing me the word Torture... Idk now if this is from the Native American era or if Jon is telling me something about Torture. This word would make sense to me, since I do get the uneasy feeling about this place. More so than the inviting feeling. Do you happen to know what time of year this young man died? Perhaps the mixed impressions have to do with the time of year. If Nature Spirit seems to be taking over in spring when everything is green, than this would be the inviting impression. And perhaps Jon is more powerful in the fall and winter when everything is DYING... Sorry, I could do so much better if I could stand right in the middle of that stone circle. I hope this makes sense to u, I'm just typing as the visions are coming to me.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
19 Mar 2012 03:33 #22 by iburyem
no baseballs, or old keychains?

More
19 Mar 2012 03:28 #23 by Tresses Of Nephthys
Thank you Blackmercedz and Kirlylab. BlackMercedz, not sure where the T comes in. Their last name started with an H. Not to say it doesn't fit somewhere, just not sure yet. Kirly, could be! Can't really substantiate. The only think I've found over there so far was an extremely old rusted beer or soda can lol. With the good weather on our way this week I'll have a little more time to dig around.

More
18 Mar 2012 14:20 #24 by kirlybab
I know it's been a while since these were posted with how many replies there are.

I didn't read any of them.

What I sense is children peaking around the trees.

More
18 Mar 2012 01:32 - 18 Mar 2012 01:37 #25 by blackmercedz

Tresses Of Nephthys wrote: Ok so I had a chance to do a little more research today. All made possible I believe because I bought the bulbs I wanted to plant across the street. I haven't been able to find much until today, suddenly all kinds of information came up.

Amoonwolf and I both came up with the name John. His name is actually Jon Hanshus. He died in 1989. Based on some of the information I found on the property and his parents I believe he was a teenager when he died. His parents are about 64/65 years old. I haven't been able to locate an obituary for him yet. Maybe he will let me find one eventually.

He prompted me today to draw a picture for him. He tells me his parents have a picture of him like it, of him in his basketball uniform. He was either the number 16 or 16 years old. He says he had wavy red hair and freckles and a shaggy haircut like Larry Bird. I think people teased him and he may have had a nickname based on his lanky frame. (end quote)

Ok, definitely got a J when looking at the property and reading the part about a boy who died... To further my intuition, the name Jon came through above all, but I'm also getting a T... Not sure if this is a last name, or nickname, like Twiggy? Or if Jon is short for Jonathan (the T)... Definitely Native American land, and the feelings I get are very very mixed. Be careful, please! It feels protected, sacred, which is why I feel the strongest about Native American. Also, I feel like Jon, was 16 almost 17 years old when he died. I feel like he is the one inviting u. He seems like he was a happy go lucky boy on the outside. I get the feeling on the inside he was troubled. I can't say if he acted on these inward feelings. He was definitely teased, as u have already picked up. Quiet frankly, the property makes me feel uneasy, (the strongest of the mixed feelings). After I study the pictures more, and can tune in completely, I may have more to add!

Last edit: 18 Mar 2012 01:37 by blackmercedz. Reason: the quote did not work correctly...

More
16 Mar 2012 13:40 #26 by Tresses Of Nephthys
Thank you!

It's the same in the US. People would definitely rather call you crazy than open up their minds to understand what is going on. Here at GnH we are amongst friends. Even if we don't get something right, we don't say, "YOU'RE CRAZY," just that's ok, try again.

I feel like I have a free pass on this land that the other neighbors don't. At the same time, I feel like there's a fine line between exploring what there is to see and disrespecting the land and spirits there.

I often do find myself in my backyard imagining what it was like before the road and houses were there. My house is on the only hill on the entire street. Several neighbors toward the end of the street where they have lake front property with very large houses and larger property have told us they wish they had our property because of that hill. The hill leads way down into a sort of swampy area where there is a little brook or spring at the bottom. I will have to take some more pictures to show you what I'm talking about.

More
16 Mar 2012 12:08 #27 by LilaDelia1974
When I started looking at the pictures, I heard also the name John. It surprised me that I was not the onlyone to hear this name. He really like flowers and appreciate what you do. I feel love and peace. He was very kind to me and liked to tease people a little. Many humor. Laughed a lot, I hear giggle.

It is a fine place to be. You feel you're not alone. It gives comfort and a sense of welcome. The tree is old and has much to tell. About the time when more people lived with nature. There is an old soul or energy present. Feels like a woman, who must work very hard. Dirty hands, someone who have vegetables in the ground (farmer). She walks barefoot. Someone who always works outsite. She has an old face with wrinkles and is colored by the sun. She has green eyes. It ensures that there is harmony in this place. Between 1700-1800 (1773?)

Strange that I get from this, so distant, I do not know if it's true. But using my Guide Taika I may receive this. I am still very careful what I say, because in the Netherlands people found it weird and scary. Or they laugh at me. For my is it normal!

XXX

More
15 Mar 2012 16:44 #28 by Tresses Of Nephthys
Well I've been looking for an excuse to get and learn to use divining rods :) Thanks again.

• norman glasser
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
15 Mar 2012 16:35 #29 by norman glasser
Replied by norman glasser on topic Re: Could use your intuitive impressions
the fork is underground

More
15 Mar 2012 16:22 #30 by Tresses Of Nephthys
Thank you Norman. There is a small water source that is kind of like an over-grown puddle but does occasionally flow audibly. I have wondered for a while if it also goes under the street. Interesting that you think there is a second one. It's possible. I haven't made it onto the property much other than to plant the garden.

Time to create page: 0.411 seconds

Features