Login

Videos

Could use your intuitive impressions

More
25 Mar 2012 18:47 - 25 Mar 2012 19:06 #11 by Peek-A-Boo

Peek-A-Boo wrote: the first picture looks like the fallen branches are directing you to enter there and look around the circle around the tree. Something calming within the circle

I posted that 4 weeks ago and still feel the same way. I feel the land is pleased & trusts you. You will bring it back to its original beauty and make it once again a peaceful spot by paying homage to the land
Last edit: 25 Mar 2012 19:06 by Peek-A-Boo.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
25 Mar 2012 18:32 #12 by amoonwolfe
I didn't mean to imply anything, just so vivid, I felt the need to pass it on. Enjoy your weekend. peace and BB

More
25 Mar 2012 17:59 #13 by Tresses Of Nephthys
Well, not my first time at the rodeo for that one lol and thankfully I have good protection. Thanks for the heads up.

More
25 Mar 2012 00:11 #14 by amoonwolfe
Angela, I was awakened by a problematic dream last night. I was walking down that laneway and as I got near what would be the treeline in the photograph, I experienced the "Richard" spirit I told you of earlier. He is thoroughly dangerous and needs to be avoided. I beg you, DO NOT enter that specific area. He is clearly looking to attach to a physical being. BB

More
20 Mar 2012 00:15 #15 by Peek-A-Boo
Welcome packerfanvic

Attachments:

More
19 Mar 2012 23:51 #16 by packerfanvic
New to site and was drawn to this forum who knows why. 2nd picture draws my attention to what appears to be the end of the driveway just before the tree line. Some thing or some one in that area. Please use caution. I do get an uneasy feeling. It does seem quite inviting but possibly hazardous spiritually.

More
19 Mar 2012 15:36 #17 by blackmercedz
Last night, after opening myself up, and really focusing in a quiet place, I have to tell u, Jon has now opened up to me... The word Torture was repeated so many times, I cannot even count how many times. It was definitely Jon who was Tortured. I do believe amoonwolfe is on to something with the hazing. Although Jon has not shown me how he passed, or if the result of hazing was the actual cause of his untimely death. I do know he was a Tortured soul. Your drawing is very very accurate, that I can tell you. And as I said before, please be very careful with.this.

More
19 Mar 2012 15:05 #18 by amoonwolfe
This falls under the "crap happens," clause. You won't have a choice. If anything starts, and I believe it will-blame me.....I love taking on our many dysfunctinal systems and righting wrongs for the voiceless.

More
19 Mar 2012 14:56 #19 by Tresses Of Nephthys
Yeah I don't plan on getting into it that deeply as far as me getting into trouble for something that happened over 20 years ago lol. Metal detector would be interesting.

More
19 Mar 2012 14:38 #20 by amoonwolfe
The torture element seems to refer to the hazing issue in high school sports which has finally come to light in recent years. I believe it may be the root causr of Jon's untimely death. This incident will be very well covered up to prevent prosecution of the guilty parties- teammates, coaches, boosters, etc. this is exceedingly dangerous territory and I would tread very lightly here, lest YOU face retaliation. that being said, I love a good mystery and this certainly fits. I'd be delighted to help if I can. Try to borrow a mwtal detector, I believe it will prove highly useful.

Time to create page: 0.425 seconds

Features