Login

Videos

Photo Taken at Old Native American Burial Ground

More
11 Apr 2012 03:12 #41 by blackmercedz
Iburyem, great photo! I definitely need to study the picture and direct my energy so I can give a thorough reading! It definitely seems paranormal as of right now. I may have mire questions. :blush:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 Apr 2012 02:44 #42 by iburyem

BeingHaunted wrote: Some sort of mist,maybe. I would"t begin to try to guess due to matrixing. Was there any fog or anyone smoking? Was it cold? Humid? Sorry the skeptic always comes out first, even though I completely believe in ghosts ;) It's a must ask.

Nope no smokers of the such, just two people there taking photos.

No need to apologize. I wanted to share this photo, and left feed back open on this photo for exactly that reason, and I never take it personally unless you make a comment directed at me :D

More
11 Apr 2012 02:39 #43 by iburyem
NO rain, humidity low it was in the low 60's, no fog, no water near by.

• norman glasser
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 Apr 2012 02:15 #44 by norman glasser
Replied by norman glasser on topic Re: Photo Taken at Old Native American Burial Ground
the spirit of a shaman on horse. If you were spiritual you would of received a message those of us who have the faith cherish the experience more then the data.He is a rider he will take you Astral traveling show you the future.

More
11 Apr 2012 01:31 #45 by BeingHaunted
Some sort of mist,maybe. I would"t begin to try to guess due to matrixing. Was there any fog or anyone smoking? Was it cold? Humid? Sorry the skeptic always comes out first, even though I completely believe in ghosts ;) It's a must ask.

More
11 Apr 2012 01:25 #46 by MIKE_EVP
not sure what this is its hard to tell

More
11 Apr 2012 01:23 #47 by kitty
wonderful photo -

More
11 Apr 2012 00:31 #48 by ghostman50

More
11 Apr 2012 00:11 #49 by thunderhorse48
Great picture I can see legs, arms and head not sure who or what it is but it is awesome picture

• Steven Matrix
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
10 Apr 2012 23:33 #50 by Steven Matrix
Replied by Steven Matrix on topic Re: Photo Taken at Old Native American Burial Ground
Could be something there. Too bad you didn't use flash on this one. If you live near there, I would go back and use off camera flash. If the area is active, they may even show themselves in the daytime.

Time to create page: 0.408 seconds

Features