Login

Videos

Photo Taken at Old Native American Burial Ground

• Steven Matrix
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 Apr 2012 21:32 - 11 Apr 2012 21:34 #31 by Steven Matrix
Replied by Steven Matrix on topic Re: Photo Taken at Old Native American Burial Ground

norman glasser wrote: the spirit of a shaman on horse. If you were spiritual you would of received a message those of us who have the faith cherish the experience more then the data.He is a rider he will take you Astral traveling show you the future.

Who says he/she isn't spiritual? You? Everyone has a level of spirituality and regardless of where one is on their journey, we all fill a piece of the puzzle. This person's skeptical mind is needed in this field as it helps to bring balance to those that claim to be spiritual/intuitive. Without proof, it is only a theory/opinion and makes for good conversation; but at the end of the day, it means nothing.

Your channeling of the person being a shaman could very well be inaccurate in and of itself. You have no proof of your claim of what the figure is; meaning that you are the only source of info we have. While you'll say you don't need proof, I say you do. And not only that, you need skeptics and people who can produce evidence from an empirical standpoint where spirituality and science merge together to form a product which educates the massess.

For those of you who are intuitive and at a mature level, please don't go telling people they aren't spiritual. That serves no purpose.
Last edit: 11 Apr 2012 21:34 by Steven Matrix.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 Apr 2012 21:14 #32 by iburyem
I thought female at first as well. look at us and our ism's lol

More
11 Apr 2012 14:53 #33 by piersond84
You are absolutely right. The hair made me think female.

More
11 Apr 2012 14:47 #34 by blackmercedz
I very well could be female, I picked up a strong male energy. Remember, when looking at pictures of Native Americans, men wore their hair just as long as the women.

More
11 Apr 2012 14:39 #35 by piersond84
I do see it now. It does look like a girl sitting on a horse. Like she's getting ready to battle. That is a great picture.

More
11 Apr 2012 14:28 #36 by iburyem
The photo was taken a few days ago in Maryland.

• norman glasser
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 Apr 2012 14:00 #37 by norman glasser
Replied by norman glasser on topic Re: Photo Taken at Old Native American Burial Ground
when was the picture taken?

More
11 Apr 2012 03:43 #38 by blackmercedz

Extraordinary wrote: I am a professional psychic. This is clearly a Indian worrier on his horse.

Completely agree! I had to pull the picture up on the computer, I was on my phone when I posted the first comment and could not see it that well. However, the first thing I felt and saw in this picture, War Horse with an Indian Warrior riding. I can tell by the clothing it is native american, and the horse has a fierce, strong energy. The other striking thing about this picture, the horse and the Indian Warrior (Man) are looking in opposite directions. They are being attacked from left and right. This could be one of my favorite pictures of all time. So much Energy!! Thank you so much for sharing that! Also I wanted to add, I almost fell out of my chair when I read the subject for this picture, because I had not read it was taken at an Indian Burial Ground. It always helps when I can get confirmation for my gift. Even the best of us can of us psychics can doubt ourselves! Thank you so much for sharing!!

More
11 Apr 2012 03:36 #39 by c_s_28
To me it looks like a indian woman with long black hair walking away from the camera.

• Extraordinary
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 Apr 2012 03:26 #40 by Extraordinary
Replied by Extraordinary on topic Re: Photo Taken at Old Native American Burial Ground
I am a professional psychic. This is clearly a Indian worrier on his horse.

Time to create page: 0.490 seconds

Features