Login

Videos

Photo Taken at Old Native American Burial Ground

More
12 Apr 2012 03:17 #1 by blackmercedz

Kimber Chase wrote: it 'return to Linda Vista' epi

Kimber, do u are the nurse that investigated with GAC at Linda Vista! Very well done! I thought it was great, and Emotional! I am a nurse myself...
I'm so sorry for ur loss, sending thoughts, lights, and prayers to u.. Take Care!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Kimber Chase
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
12 Apr 2012 02:06 #2 by Kimber Chase
Replied by Kimber Chase on topic Re: Photo Taken at Old Native American Burial Ground
it 'return to Linda Vista' epi

More
12 Apr 2012 02:03 #3 by Tresses Of Nephthys
Oh, which episode? I will DVR it.

• Kimber Chase
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
12 Apr 2012 01:20 #4 by Kimber Chase
Replied by Kimber Chase on topic Re: Photo Taken at Old Native American Burial Ground
Oh.. By the way. The Episode I am in aired April 6th and will rerun on the 13th and the 20th on the travel channel...ghost adventures. If anyone is interested in watching. It was a personal and rewarding investigation for me and brought me a lot of closure ;o).

• Kimber Chase
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
12 Apr 2012 01:14 #5 by Kimber Chase
It's all good ;o) no worries. All I can say is what 'I' know and experience and I'm very comfortable not having to validate my abilities to anyone as I use them for my personal experiences and investigations. I honestly wouldn't expect anyone who does NOT have the ability to believe in them as they have no way of experiencing what we see/hear/feel. It would be impossible to relate. Those that know me round here pretty much know how I feel about using a 'gift' for financial profit but that's just my opinion. Problem is though there are too many 'professionals' who are not really gifted at all and prey on weak. That's no good for others who actually are gifted. At any rate.. if we all agreed on everything things would be SO broring.. right? xox

More
12 Apr 2012 01:03 #6 by Tresses Of Nephthys
Oh wow, sorry to hear about your mom, Kimber. My sincerest condolences.

And yes, professional=paid in my book. Which is fine if that is where your talents lie. It would be like saying a musician shouldn't be paid because they had a talent or gift. Any problem I had was the method of advertisement. But we talked about it. All good now. Apologies all around.

• Steven Matrix
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
12 Apr 2012 01:01 #7 by Steven Matrix
Replied by Steven Matrix on topic Re: Photo Taken at Old Native American Burial Ground

Kimber Chase wrote: Well it's been a very busy and challenging time in my life past couple of months. I was asked to do a guest investigation with the GAC crew at Linda Vista Hospital, that was exciting as well and personally gratifying. Two weeks later my mother suddenly died unexpectedly and I have taken in my 95 y/o grandmother with severe dementia. So it's been a doozy. As always, a pleasure to see you all. Kimber

So sorry to hear about your mother KC. You're in your zone in the hospital. Some of us recall your story and I'm looking forward to hearing your adventures. Don't forget to take your camera. Lol.

• Kimber Chase
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
12 Apr 2012 00:51 #8 by Kimber Chase
Well it's been a very busy and challenging time in my life past couple of months. I was asked to do a guest investigation with the GAC crew at Linda Vista Hospital, that was exciting as well and personally gratifying. Two weeks later my mother suddenly died unexpectedly and I have taken in my 95 y/o grandmother with severe dementia. So it's been a doozy. As always, a pleasure to see you all. Kimber

More
12 Apr 2012 00:50 #9 by Herald_Angel520
What if by "professional", she simply meant that she gets paid for her readings. She did provide a link to her website.

• Kimber Chase
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
12 Apr 2012 00:47 #10 by Kimber Chase
Golf clap ;o) xo Kimber

Time to create page: 0.424 seconds

Features