Login

Videos

Photo Taken at Old Native American Burial Ground

• Steven Matrix
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
12 Apr 2012 00:47 #11 by Steven Matrix
Replied by Steven Matrix on topic Re: Photo Taken at Old Native American Burial Ground

Kimber Chase wrote: And U know what it's not important to a rel psychic to convince anybody to believe otherwise ;o) The gift is only for personal use and hopefully to help in the spiritual world. I never hardly speak about it let alone try to convince anyone ;o) blessings~ Kimber

What's up lady? Good to see you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Kimber Chase
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
12 Apr 2012 00:46 #12 by Kimber Chase
Replied by Kimber Chase on topic Re: Photo Taken at Old Native American Burial Ground
And U know what it's not important to a rel psychic to convince anybody to believe otherwise ;o) The gift is only for personal use and hopefully to help in the spiritual world. I never hardly speak about it let alone try to convince anyone ;o) blessings~ Kimber

• Steven Matrix
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
12 Apr 2012 00:46 #13 by Steven Matrix
Replied by Steven Matrix on topic Re: Photo Taken at Old Native American Burial Ground

iburyem wrote: yes, the previous photos I posted on here were from one of my fellow investigators on my team., this one however is not from her.. I'm always skeptical too.... :D

It was Actually taken Monday...Westover Maryland off of Revels Neck Rd

Skeptical is good. I think it helps to bring credibility to a photo like this; which btw, does appear to have something in it.

Oh I wish I could be there. I'd be settin' up some off camera flash and fire away.

I also think you guys would have a chance of getting something in broard daylight without flash.

Well done.

• Steven Matrix
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
12 Apr 2012 00:40 #14 by Steven Matrix

crystalcross wrote:

Extraordinary wrote: I am a professional psychic. This is clearly a Indian worrier on his horse.

Cheryl,

No disrespect, but I think the words "Professional Psychic" tend to cause quite the stir, as you may have noticed. Especially on a system that is full of individuals who are sensitives themselves.

I'm not trying to take anything away from your abilities, and please don't construe it as such. But you really can't put labels on sensitive abilities. And first and foremost (spoken as someone who is not a sensitive, or psychic) any lauds, salutations, or appraisals should come from those who you have helped, and not yourself.

In my day to day work, I am in the computer (IT) field. And one thing I've found is that those who put many labels on themselves generally do not have a deep trust in their abilities and knowledge. Those who silently use their strengths, generally are the ones who have a true deep-seeded knowledge of their abilities.

I know many of the sensitives on here, and some of the ones who never speak up or say as much as a word, are some of the ones who I would gladly follow into the line of fire para-normally speaking. I won't name names as they really tend to like to keep stay out of the lime-light.

My point is, that "Professional" is such an over used word. And I think its probably one that should not be tossed about as much in the field. This is a very subjective and nebulous field, one which really does not need more labels or judgment.

But I do value your opinion, just as much as the next. So please! Chime in. I love to hear your voice, as I love to hear everyone else's also.

Just my monkey-speech 2 cents worth.

Agreed CC. As you and I have discussed before, there's no such thing as "professional" or "expert" when it comes to the paranormal. We all have a part to play.

More
11 Apr 2012 23:51 #15 by ShadowWolf
i dont know. ive never meet any personally. i just dont think that it is real, or even possible lol.. thats just me. if they are some real psychics then i don't mean any disrespect. i just find it hard to believe, thats all

More
11 Apr 2012 23:44 #16 by crystalcross

ShadowWolf wrote: i agree completely crystalcross!! im a huge skeptic when it comes to "psychics". everybody should take what they say with a huge grain of salt. thats my opinion!

Actually, that's not what I'm saying. At one point in my life perhaps I was skeptical. But luckily I kept an open mind, and I can say for a fact that I am a total believer that individuals with true sensitive abilities, do exist. I've not only met quite a number in person, but also have had the opportunity to communicate with quite a few thanks to this system.

Their vision, their insight, and their clarity of mind never ceases to amaze me. They're no different than anyone else, except they have certain gifts of vision which not everyone has. And these gifts tend to be different in different individuals. But they most certainly do exist. They go beyond what I, even as a follower of scientific method, can explain away as mere coincidence.

So please don't take my directness as skepticism.

More
11 Apr 2012 23:32 #17 by ShadowWolf
i agree completely crystalcross!! im a huge skeptic when it comes to "psychics". everybody should take what they say with a huge grain of salt. thats my opinion!

More
11 Apr 2012 23:19 #18 by crystalcross

Extraordinary wrote: I am a professional psychic. This is clearly a Indian worrier on his horse.

Cheryl,

No disrespect, but I think the words "Professional Psychic" tend to cause quite the stir, as you may have noticed. Especially on a system that is full of individuals who are sensitives themselves.

I'm not trying to take anything away from your abilities, and please don't construe it as such. But you really can't put labels on sensitive abilities. And first and foremost (spoken as someone who is not a sensitive, or psychic) any lauds, salutations, or appraisals should come from those who you have helped, and not yourself.

In my day to day work, I am in the computer (IT) field. And one thing I've found is that those who put many labels on themselves generally do not have a deep trust in their abilities and knowledge. Those who silently use their strengths, generally are the ones who have a true deep-seeded knowledge of their abilities.

I know many of the sensitives on here, and some of the ones who never speak up or say as much as a word, are some of the ones who I would gladly follow into the line of fire para-normally speaking. I won't name names as they really tend to like to keep stay out of the lime-light.

My point is, that "Professional" is such an over used word. And I think its probably one that should not be tossed about as much in the field. This is a very subjective and nebulous field, one which really does not need more labels or judgment.

But I do value your opinion, just as much as the next. So please! Chime in. I love to hear your voice, as I love to hear everyone else's also.

Just my monkey-speech 2 cents worth.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ShadowWolf

• norman glasser
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 Apr 2012 22:52 #19 by norman glasser
Replied by norman glasser on topic Re: Photo Taken at Old Native American Burial Ground
put a feather in your hat I find you somewhat amusing.

More
11 Apr 2012 22:37 - 11 Apr 2012 22:44 #20 by iburyem
yes, the previous photos I posted on here were from one of my fellow investigators on my team., this one however is not from her.. I'm always skeptical too.... :D

It was Actually taken Monday...Westover Maryland off of Revels Neck Rd
Last edit: 11 Apr 2012 22:44 by iburyem.

Time to create page: 3.668 seconds

Features