Login

Videos

I'm Coming

• norman glasser
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
19 Mar 2012 22:25 #71 by norman glasser
Replied by norman glasser on topic Re: I'm Coming

iburyem wrote: We have confirmation that Donald was killed there last summer, stabbed 3 times in the chest.

We are getting a lot of evps talking about taking people to stables and whipping them and all sorts of other things, but the home has only been there since 1960.

There was a Jocon Sonner, who owned lots of land in that town (acres) and not sure if he is the Jocob associated.

We just need to find out why there are so many different entities there, and why its so abnormally active. We might have caught a child as well.. I don't know.. we're being pulled so many directions, but just something to draw them in communication besides threats.

did you ever think the entity was obsessed with spirits when they were living and threw death they too were released.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
19 Mar 2012 22:20 #72 by Peek-A-Boo
Replied by Peek-A-Boo on topic Re: I'm Coming

LilaDelia1974 wrote:

that article sheds light on what really happened in the home, thanks LilaDelia1974

More
19 Mar 2012 22:11 #73 by LilaDelia1974
Replied by LilaDelia1974 on topic Re: I'm Coming
The following user(s) said Thank You: Peek-A-Boo, blackmercedz

More
19 Mar 2012 21:53 - 19 Mar 2012 23:04 #74 by iburyem
Replied by iburyem on topic Re: I'm Coming
We have confirmation that Donald was killed there last summer, stabbed 3 times in the chest.

We are getting a lot of evps talking about taking people to stables and whipping them and all sorts of other things, but the home has only been there since 1960.

There was a Jocob Sonner, who owned lots of land in that town (acres) and not sure if he is the Jocob associated.

We just need to find out why there are so many different entities there, and why its so abnormally active. We might have caught a child as well.. I don't know.. we're being pulled so many directions, but just something to draw them in communication besides threats.

The funny thing, is when I was awaiting to meet my crew-mate at 7-11 before going to the home, to review evidence with her, I was talking to two officers who were standing in the parking lot, and one was the Office who was involved, but of course she didnt tell me until after the fact. ( BUT it is also a very small town as well.)
Last edit: 19 Mar 2012 23:04 by iburyem.

More
19 Mar 2012 21:44 #75 by BillyJo
Replied by BillyJo on topic Re: I'm Coming
I can run some cards with 'Greg' and 'Jacob' in mind ...or if I had something specific you wanted me to run cards on. When I have some quiet time tomorrow I will see if I get anything. Maybe I can run them on Donald? and from that Greg and Jacob will come into play.

More
19 Mar 2012 21:01 #76 by LilaDelia1974
I'm going to research this now. I have enormous respect for these people. I hope I can help them.

More
19 Mar 2012 20:54 #77 by LilaDelia1974
Keri 75-1
75-2 With my headphones I hear only the movement in the kitchen and people talking. 00:06-00:07 I hear something? but no words.
75-3 stay
76-1 I think I'm alive
76-2 I can only hear yes. but also whistling.
76-3 reagan
76-4 kill her
76-5 is she gone
76-6 I do not know it is a woman's voice, but it says yes
The chair = now way!

More
19 Mar 2012 20:36 - 19 Mar 2012 20:39 #78 by iburyem
Since the tenants refuse to go back into this home (we've uncovered some violent threatening and sexually threatening EVPS, that they have asked us NOT to post) the whole team is going to steak out in the home for 24 hours to do a thorough follow up with ALL of our equipment this Wednesday.

Do any sensetives have any idea how the names Greg & Jacob may be tied to the home? We also got a childs voice and a womans voice ontop of "Donald"

I am trying to do some land research, since the only online records are only from 1960 to present.
Last edit: 19 Mar 2012 20:39 by iburyem.

More
19 Mar 2012 02:17 - 19 Mar 2012 03:54 #79 by iburyem
WOW, this home is an EVP goldmine, found 7 MORE!

This is me saying, you know you are not aline right? He responds "I think I'm alive"

File Attachment:

File Name: IthinkIamalive.wav
File Size:1,791 KB

Speak louder "Im trying ,yes(?)

File Attachment:

File Name: Imtryingyes.wav
File Size:2,686 KB

Who was the president "something "Reagan"

File Attachment:

File Name: presidentreagan.wav
File Size:412 KB

Do you want them here? "kill them"

File Attachment:

File Name: killthemunsure.wav
File Size:487 KB

Make the chair move: "No Mam, or No Way (?)

"Is she gone?" My crew mate hears shut up.. i dont think i do

File Attachment:

File Name: isshegone-shutup.wav
File Size:731 KB

"two" sounds like a womans voice to me(?) they answered correctly
there's a few more.. but I dont want to exhaust this thread.. what do these sound like to you?

File Attachment:

File Name: two.wav
File Size:853 KB

link to newspaper
Last edit: 19 Mar 2012 03:54 by iburyem.

More
18 Mar 2012 18:09 - 18 Mar 2012 18:13 #80 by iburyem
hmmm, I'll have to listen to that again, yesterday evening, while there only until 10pm, it was pretty much quiet everything we got was EVP, w/out the box.

I got them saying the tenants name Keri,

File Attachment:

File Name: mary.wav
File Size:588 KB

and when I asked them if they (two investigators who were heating something up in the kitchen if they had burnt some thing I got a yesss) it kind of sounds like a camera type hiss yes, but they were clearly cooking a pizza in the oven, without equipment)

File Attachment:

File Name: afterIaske...gYES.wav
File Size:1,464 KB

I also asked them if they wanted them to stay or leave, sounds like it says "Stay"

File Attachment:

File Name: doyouwantt...stay.wav
File Size:316 KB

Other than that quiet.
Attachments:
Last edit: 18 Mar 2012 18:13 by iburyem.

Time to create page: 1.020 seconds

Features