Login

Videos

I'm Coming

More
23 Mar 2012 16:38 - 23 Mar 2012 16:43 #21 by iburyem
Replied by iburyem on topic Re: I'm Coming
I get stuff almost everywhere I have lived ( I'm a modern day gypsy lol) My 5 year old said he heard someone say "hey there" when we came in, but nothing here has been happening.

There are some voices that are holding off, and as soon as I get in I turn on the recorder, even far before the investigation.

We got lots of random clanging of what sounded like glass, before the investigation... but nothing there on video as we had yet to set it up.

I am not sure if "Don" is still there but Jacob is very prevalent..

The one other female investigator had a recording session going on with her recorder when the tenants were moving some things out the baby was in the kitchen ( she claims, but her recorder is kinda crudy) that it said "get the baby" the baby cried, then it is another voice that says "good-baby-good-baby-goodbaby and he laughs" She sent them to me,what are your opinions? After the get the baby, a few moments later ( but not on this recording he slammed his fingers in a cabinet door

File Attachment:

File Name: goodbaby11.wav
File Size:1,186 KB

File Attachment:

File Name: getthebaby1.wav
File Size:294 KB
Attachments:
Last edit: 23 Mar 2012 16:43 by iburyem.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
23 Mar 2012 16:38 #22 by iburyem
I get stuff almost everywhere I have lived ( I'm a modern day gypsy lol) My 5 year old said he heard someone say "hey there" when we came in, but nothing here has been happening.

There are some voices that are holding off, and as soon as I get in I turn on the recorder, even far before the investigation.

We got lots of random clanging of what sounded like glass, before the investigation... but nothing there on video as we had yet to set it up.

I am not sure if "Don" is still there but Jacob is very prevalent..

The one other female investigator had a recording session going on with her recorder when the tenants were moving some things out the baby was in the kitchen ( she claims, but her recorder is kinda crudy) thatit said "get the baby" the baby cried, then it is another voice that says "good-baby-good-baby-goodbaby and he laughs" She sent them to me, but I am not sure I heard that

File Attachment:

File Name: goodbaby11.wav
File Size:1,186 KB
Attachments:

More
23 Mar 2012 16:14 #23 by blackmercedz
Replied by blackmercedz on topic Re: I'm Coming

iburyem wrote: there is so much activity in this home, I will propably have to comb and recomb over all of the recording just to get a fraction.

I clearly heard a sinister cartoonish laugh in my ear, and was hoping it was caught on the audio but wasnt..;(

I was very pleased with what I got, I just my crew was more quiet ( their recorders aren't as clear as mine so thats why I'm assuming they are yelling the whole time... ( the entities are probably thinking I'm dead.. not deaf..lol)

LOL!! I know its hard to analyze all the evidence. I had to listen to the longer recording several times. But what I was hearing was giving me chills. This is definitely a Hot Spot. Just please use caution. I feel evil surrounding this place. I also heard evil. Those growls are definitely demonic, and some of the voices as well.

More
23 Mar 2012 16:10 #24 by blackmercedz
124 "I'm Here" "Free"

125 "Freezing" "Help Us"-0:33 "Really?"-1:59 "KILL"-3:07 Heavy sigh-4:37
"Here"-6:07 "Chris"-6:23 "Come on"-6.36 "What's up"-6:53

127.1 I can hear the loud bang
127.2 In the last second of this recording, the investigator is saying, 'everyone is on board', if you listen closely, you can hear a male voice speaking over him. I cannot understand what is being said. I also hear the noise at the beginning that you speak of.

The one that bothers me most is the the longer recording (#125). It sounds like there is more being said than I can hear on my headphones, and I do not have the equipment to slow it down, or clear it up. At the 3:07, a male voice definitely says KILL, and it almost sounds demonic. This whole location, the EVP's, the voices caught on the spirit box, and the history is both captivating and scary. I'm glad to hear you said Nothing is allowed to follow us home. I hope this worked. Have you had any unusual experiences at home? Or anyone else who helped you investigate the location? Again, thanks for sharing, and I do wish I lived closer!

More
23 Mar 2012 16:05 #25 by iburyem
there is so much activity in this home, I will propably have to comb and recomb over all of the recording just to get a fraction.

I clearly heard a sinister cartoonish laugh in my ear, and was hoping it was caught on the audio but wasnt..;(

I was very pleased with what I got, I just my crew was more quiet ( their recorders aren't as clear as mine so thats why I'm assuming they are yelling the whole time... ( the entities are probably thinking I'm dead.. not deaf..lol)

More
23 Mar 2012 15:58 #26 by blackmercedz
Iburyem, here goes...
122.1 "Darn it"
122.2 Female Moan
122.3 Not sure about this one??
122.4 ~2 Growls (demon like)~
122.5 "Please Someone Talk about It"
122.6 "listen" "Wait" (both male), "Oh God" (Female Voice), "Listen" (Male)

123.1 "Jacob's in the room" (twice)
123.2 "Wait"
123.3 "Listen"
123.4 "Yes Maam"

Most of these agree with your findings.

More
23 Mar 2012 15:32 #27 by blackmercedz
Iburyem, I listened to all the recordings today, #122-127. I have written down everything I heard, and will post my finding in the same fashion LilaDelia did, however, I did hear somethings that no one has mentioned. I have to tell you, this place is HOT!! Give me just a couple minutes, and I will post everything. I think you will find some of this interesting. I especially concentrated on #125, and even wrote down the times that corresponds with what I'm hearing. So you will have what I'm hearing and What time on the recording. It will be up in just a couple minutes. Thank you for sharing. I really wish I lived closer!!!

More
23 Mar 2012 13:36 - 23 Mar 2012 14:03 #28 by iburyem
My recorder records very loud... Im going to try to half volume our talking and leave the other noises later.

here is when a book fell off a self at me when we were laying on the floor in the room

File Attachment:

File Name: bookthrownatme.wav
File Size:476 KB

strange noise ( i am the only one who hears it.

File Attachment:

File Name: soundedlik...hing.wav
File Size:506 KB
Attachments:
Last edit: 23 Mar 2012 14:03 by iburyem.

More
23 Mar 2012 11:36 #29 by LilaDelia1974
Replied by LilaDelia1974 on topic Re: I'm Coming
I have buy me a new headphones, it has a good sound. haha only your voices are loud! au my poor ears. ;-)

This is what I found in the evps, I hope you have something in it for you?

122-1 Darn it (soft man voice)
122-2 A mumble
122-3 I hear a kind of buzzing, not words
122-4 Growl ... Whats that was try that ... growl
122-5 Before the beep a kind of a small child or maybe a cat-sound
122-6 wait or when (a woman voice) ... hear a man say listen
123-1 Jacob is in the room (soft man voice)
123-2 Wait or when
123-3 Listen
123-4 Yes sir (man voice)
124-1 yip ... free? I did not hear I'm here or freezing
125-1 yip ... free ... John ... John ...Chris ... Come on ... What's up

Now I go to the pool for a nice swim. I wonder how this ends. I hope we can help those people and spirits. I do my best!

Lots of love from the Netherlands xxx

More
23 Mar 2012 04:39 #30 by iburyem
Jacob (when we were in kitchen, then called for Chris

File Attachment:

File Name: Jacobinkit...hris.wav
File Size:38,000 KB
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: LilaDelia1974

Time to create page: 0.428 seconds

Features