Login

Videos

I'm Coming

More
18 Mar 2012 10:30 #81 by LilaDelia1974
Replied by LilaDelia1974 on topic Re: I'm Coming
I hear in the last EVP not yes mam but yes dude?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
18 Mar 2012 04:36 - 18 Mar 2012 04:51 #82 by iburyem
Replied by iburyem on topic Re: I'm Coming
3 new EVPS posted here...well i did further research on the home and the murder.. the man named Donald ( now thinking my one recording didnt say John, but maybe Don, He did not die 2 year ago, he died there August of 2011! These are the third tenants since then

I grabbed a few of my other investigators evps, and saw 2 of her video clips, I cannot wait to get them downloaded , so I can paste them.

One sounds Like "I want to crack her"

File Attachment:

File Name: Iwanttocrackher.wav
File Size:127 KB

the second one seoncd Like, Wow, I m going to give it to her (?)

Attachment not found

File Attachment:

File Name: wowweregoi...oher.wav
File Size:472 KB

ahh now bring it on over to the table..yes mam (?)

File Attachment:

File Name: nowgetiton...smam.wav
File Size:410 KB
Attachments:
Last edit: 18 Mar 2012 04:51 by iburyem.

More
18 Mar 2012 02:17 #83 by crystalcross
Replied by crystalcross on topic Re: I'm Coming
Remember to fairly often throw in some control questions. To make sure the answers match against something known. It limits the possibility of random answers.

More
18 Mar 2012 00:53 #84 by iburyem
im sitting in the home right now, trying a few back up questions, definitely not getting as much as before at least on the box... im hoping to get a few loose ends, can anyone think of anything I should ask? Will post any findings tomorrow

More
17 Mar 2012 14:02 #85 by iburyem
I still dont hear Ang, of Angela.. but then again.. for me I've got the subliminal name of my daughter stuck in my head... I still hear the "V" sound.

Today we are going over the rest of the evidence, and I am looking forward to it. I kow the women who lives there now, refuses to go back to the home, and I hope to ease her some.

While we got lots of evps, and at one time an answer of "10" people being there (did not catch it on my digi.) I really don't feel the home as a threat.

I really would like to see this shadow "person" shot, that my crew-mate has of the home, and the light moving through the room on the camera. (She is a little bit more exitable than I on these things ;) )

I just hope our investigation of Furnace Town Museum yeailds as many EVPS ( like I said I almost always get EVPS if there is something there)

More
17 Mar 2012 05:46 #86 by blackmercedz
Replied by blackmercedz on topic Re: I'm Coming
So in the second recording, the girl friend of the guy who died is named Angela? I get the feeling he called her Ang or angie... If that's the story

More
17 Mar 2012 05:30 #87 by blackmercedz
Replied by blackmercedz on topic Re: I'm Coming
I get 'Request.... Ang.... Now.... It sounded like the Ang was cut off short. Like he was trying to say 'Angie' or Angela... I need to read the rest of the 7 pages of responses, so I can see what other people got... If u haven't said it yet, what was the girl friends name? I will read the rest of the responses in case this has already been ask... Very cool evidence!

More
17 Mar 2012 01:07 #88 by iburyem
i think I have all of the stuff off of my recorder on here, I however will have more tomorrow.

Here is a close up loop

File Attachment:

File Name: aretheremo...heck.wav
File Size:2,320 KB

"checking...check"
Attachments:

More
16 Mar 2012 20:37 #89 by LilaDelia1974
Replied by LilaDelia1974 on topic Re: I'm Coming
Sorry I do not know anything about an P-sb97. Need help? I have the time now.

More
16 Mar 2012 20:27 #90 by iburyem
Well I got at least a dozen EVPS off of that investigation (which seems very high to me!) that were off of my digital recorder.. not to mention the other 3 that were there, and the video we are going over tomorrow.

Any opinions from others who have used the P-sb97 (?), although some sound as if they were not on the "voice box" as we didnt even hear them until we reviewed our evidence.

I more than often get stuff when on investigations on recording.. this just seems insane to me.

Time to create page: 0.424 seconds

Features