Login

Videos

I'm Coming

More
20 Mar 2012 18:43 - 20 Mar 2012 18:45 #41 by iburyem
Replied by iburyem on topic Re: I'm Coming
It is in NW Virginia
( Strasburg, Virginia - Wikipedia ) I think about 6 hours from you

I know most of the 'burgs are in PA but this one is in VA ;)
Last edit: 20 Mar 2012 18:45 by iburyem.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
20 Mar 2012 16:50 #42 by blackmercedz
Replied by blackmercedz on topic Re: I'm Coming

iburyem wrote: I wish I could, but the tenants asked me not to share those. :(

Its a shame you arent around here, ss we have the home to investigate for a sold 24 hours. ( On Wednesday)

Where are u located? I am in Western North Carolina, near Asheville. I know it said something about Virginia, but I'm thinking PA?

More
20 Mar 2012 15:08 #43 by iburyem
I wish I could, but the tenants asked me not to share those. :(

Its a shame you arent around here, ss we have the home to investigate for a sold 24 hours. ( On Wednesday)

More
20 Mar 2012 14:57 #44 by blackmercedz

iburyem wrote: I really wish I could of gotten something on the K-2.

There are definitely different voices, some with the Virginia country accent others not, some wanted to use the box to talk others we picked up the more malicious in talk on straight recording.

I get a lot of responses.. and the one seems to really NOT like women, as it did not make threats to the male investigator.

The EVPS do not scare me, even with some of the content being x-rated and threatening violence.

I wish I could hear all the evp's captured... Could you email them to me? This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. If not I understand.

More
20 Mar 2012 14:26 #45 by iburyem
I really wish I could of gotten something on the K-2.

There are definitely different voices, some with the Virginia country accent others not, some wanted to use the box to talk others we picked up the more malicious in talk on straight recording.

I get a lot of responses.. and the one seems to really NOT like women, as it did not make threats to the male investigator.

The EVPS do not scare me, even with some of the content being x-rated and threatening violence.

More
20 Mar 2012 14:22 #46 by blackmercedz

norman glasser wrote:

iburyem wrote: We have confirmation that Donald was killed there last summer, stabbed 3 times in the chest.

We are getting a lot of evps talking about taking people to stables and whipping them and all sorts of other things, but the home has only been there since 1960.

There was a Jocon Sonner, who owned lots of land in that town (acres) and not sure if he is the Jocob associated.

We just need to find out why there are so many different entities there, and why its so abnormally active. We might have caught a child as well.. I don't know.. we're being pulled so many directions, but just something to draw them in communication besides threats.

did you ever think the entity was obsessed with spirits when they were living and threw death they too were released.

I get the feeling that you are on to something Norman. This is a very interesting story, I wish I could walk around the house. I could probably tell you exactly what happened.

More
20 Mar 2012 14:17 #47 by blackmercedz

iburyem wrote: We have confirmation that Donald was killed there last summer, stabbed 3 times in the chest.

We are getting a lot of evps talking about taking people to stables and whipping them and all sorts of other things, but the home has only been there since 1960.

There was a Jocob Sonner, who owned lots of land in that town (acres) and not sure if he is the Jocob associated.

We just need to find out why there are so many different entities there, and why its so abnormally active. We might have caught a child as well.. I don't know.. we're being pulled so many directions, but just something to draw them in communication besides threats.

The funny thing, is when I was awaiting to meet my crew-mate at 7-11 before going to the home, to review evidence with her, I was talking to two officers who were standing in the parking lot, and one was the Office who was involved, but of course she didnt tell me until after the fact. ( BUT it is also a very small town as well.)

I found it interesting the there is a John in the newspaper report. I still believe the one evp says John.

More
20 Mar 2012 14:00 #48 by blackmercedz

iburyem wrote: not sure if I attached this one, need to look back, this was when I kept messing up..

File Attachment:

File Name: opposomorawesome.wav
File Size:592 KB

Sounds like "Possible"

More
20 Mar 2012 13:58 #49 by blackmercedz

LilaDelia1974 wrote: is that a fluctuation or "?" I hear NO

One ... voices? ... hang (But but this is english. In Dutch it means hanging.)

I can also not understand that

Bud .... John

I must really go to sleep ... Its 1:28 at night but I'm not tired. because this is interesting

The first one of those two, I also got a "NO" after she ask if its a fluctuation. The Second one sounds very much like "John".

More
20 Mar 2012 02:57 #50 by JanetP1507
Replied by JanetP1507 on topic Re: I'm Coming
These are some great EVPs, thanks for posting them!
The following user(s) said Thank You: iburyem

Time to create page: 1.050 seconds

Features