Login

Videos

What Orbs Are Not 99% Of The Time

More
10 Nov 2011 19:00 #31 by crystalcross
I think you hit the spirit of the "Hunt" right on the head. Actually I think we should be called "Reality" hunters, because more of what we do is to search for what is real within the noise of evidence.

If we call everything evidence, then it tends to devalue the truely astonishing when it does come along.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Steven Matrix
  • Steven Matrix's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
10 Nov 2011 18:19 #32 by Steven Matrix
What Orbs Are Not 99% Of The Time was created by Steven Matrix
Hey Folks:
I just wanted to comment for a moment about orbs; something I've noticed is very exciting and downright appealing to many.

As a photographer, both from a professional level as well as just doing it for therapy [lol], I can say that most orb photos are not spiritual; but are the result of dust, insects, moisture, etc. Most of the folks who are putting orb photos across the internet think they just might have something paranormal, when in fact, the image is the result of where the flash on the cheap point and shoot camera is located. It has nothing to do with a spirit getting into the photo.

Spirits do not need a flash to manifest themselves. On the contrary, they need no flash at all. I've said many times that if you want to get a quality photo using flash, use a better camera with the flash placed away from the camera.

One of the things that I really like about this site is that we try to find the truth behind those things that are called "paranormal". In the case of orbs, there almost never is any truth when it comes to regarding them as "spiritual". I see once in a blue moon an orb that takes on a different characteristic all its own and can be regarded as something out of the ordinary. But more than 9 times out of ten, I see photos that should be disregarded as spiritual.

Just my 2 cents.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.362 seconds

Features